Riad Hala Reviews

156 Derb lakram talaa k�bira grade porte Bab bou, Batha Fez, Fez, Morocco

This hostel was amazing! The staff was extremely helpful and nice. Overall great experience

• 24th Jul 2015

Very helpful and caring staff. Mr. Mohammed purchased some train tickets for us in advance, using his own money.

I enjoyed my stay in Riad Hala, as the members of staff were really helpful. The place was clean, the atmosphere great, , we could stay late in the night and drink marocan tea made by the staff. There was not problem with lost property as well. I got my trousers back after I left them in the Riad for few days. That really made me think I can recommend the place and their service. THANK YOU DEAR PEOPLE IN RIAD HALA!!!

Great Hotel to stay in! Mohammed and Ali are just lovely and will help you with every question you might have. The rooms are very clean, comfortable and equipped with AC/Heater, which was very helpful during the time of our stay. The bathroom is also clean and has warm water. Breakfast is very tasty! If we come back to Fez we will definitely go back to this Hotel!

• 2nd Feb 2015