9.0
Superb 365 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 365 Total Reviews
Riad Itry Located at Bab Doukkala, Boutouil St, Derb Ennakhla, Derb Jdid 195, Marrakech.
Morocco
Marrakech Marrakech Al Haouz 40000 Bab Doukkala, Boutouil St,, Derb Ennakhla, Derb Jdid 195
90% 365
31.6347900 -7.9960439
    Rooms available

• USA, Male, 31-40
20th Jul 2016

Big thanks to Kamal and Omar I will be back to this hostel whenever I go back to Marrakech.

• USA, Male, 25-30
20th Jul 2016

An excellent hostel, I recommend the Atlas mountains day trip provided by the hostel team.

20th Jun 2016
4.6

All i know i could not sleep as my exposed areas of my body had ichiness my be it was bed bugs the guy named umar he gave me another room which was not dorm was better next morning knoked at my door to get me out of the room location was shit about half an hour walk to main squre

8th Jun 2016

Great location away from the noisy center, and friendly staff.

• Netherlands, Male, 25-30
2nd Jun 2016

i recommend this hostel.. when i arrived there i had already booked for a 3days desert tour, but i found that they charge only 75€ for the same program instead of 120 € that i was going to pay if i had gone with the travel agency. Highly recommended.

• England, Male, 25-30
2nd Jun 2016

Well located (follow the instructions on the e mail you will recive when you book), the most helpful and welcoming staff I have ever seen. Good price as well

2nd Jun 2016

The best hostel staff ever! Kamal and Omar are really friendly and open to answer all your questions, give you advices and tips on how to start off in Marrakech... It's in a nice neighbourhood, not too touristy, and I'd definitely come back every time when I'm in Marrakech! Thanks for everything, and see you probably in a few weeks ;-)

• Spain, Female, 31-40
22nd May 2016

I liked Riad Itry. The staff were very kind and very very helpful to me. Once you find the location of the Hostel the first time, you see that the Hostel is in a good location. However, if you arrive at night, I would recommend that you have the telephone number of the Hostel in your phone, in case you need to contact the hostel to help you reach it. I would like to thank the staff for the help they gave me when I was there.

• USA, Couple, 25-30
21st May 2016

Loved it here! The staff was very helpful and kind and the room, as well as the bed, was large and comfy! Each room opens to the courtyard and a nice breeze comes through, even in the scorching heat! We had a very quiet and peaceful stay and enjoyed relaxing on the rooftop terrace. I would definitely return to riad itry and recommend it to all of my friends!

• Canada, Male, 18-24
18th May 2016

Thanx yo u guys for making my trip in Morocco.