8.7
Fabulous 341 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 341 Total Reviews
Riad Itry Located at Bab Doukkala, Boutouil St, Derb Ennakhla, Derb Jdid 195, Marrakech.
Morocco
Marrakech Marrakech Al Haouz 40000 Bab Doukkala, Boutouil St,, Derb Ennakhla, Derb Jdid 195
87% 341
31.6347900 -7.9960439
    Rooms available

• USA, Couple, 25-30
21st May 2016

Loved it here! The staff was very helpful and kind and the room, as well as the bed, was large and comfy! Each room opens to the courtyard and a nice breeze comes through, even in the scorching heat! We had a very quiet and peaceful stay and enjoyed relaxing on the rooftop terrace. I would definitely return to riad itry and recommend it to all of my friends!

• Canada, Male, 18-24
18th May 2016

Thanx yo u guys for making my trip in Morocco.

• USA, Female, 25-30
16th May 2016

I loved hanging out with the guys and smoking Sheesha at the rooftop in the evening, that was so cool. Beside this they were full of knowledge and showed me the best tips for everything that i wanted do around. Tank you Kamal and Omar

• USA, Male, 31-40
16th May 2016

I would recommend the 20 euro Atlas mountains day trip provided by these guys.. The camel ride was only 10 or 15 minutes but but it was more than enough. The driver Abdo was great.

• USA, Couple, 25-30
29th Apr 2016
4.0

A boy took us to Riad Itry from taxi. 2 min walk. I tipped him 10 dirham. He demanded 5 euro. I refused and he angrily threw the money and shouted "F-you"at us. The manager at the Riad said nothing during this and did nothing to defend us. The Riad is strange. It is poor quality, a feeling of dirtiness all over it. The staff was mediocre and missing for about 30 min in the morning. The didn't call us a taxi when asked. There is no fan or airflow in the rooms. We were excited to leave.

First thank you sir for your review and let me correct a few things 1 you said yourself it is a 2 min walk from where the Taxi dropped you off Means you could have called us and we will bring you in a couple of minutes without having to pay anyone or you can use the clear map and directions that I sent you before. Because when you agree and bring someone with you to the door then how would the manager know what the deal is. about the callinf a Taxi, yes we did but you said it was expensive so we thought to let you try it yourself maybe you get a cheaper deal.

• Poland, Female, 31-40
26th Apr 2016

Had a great stay at Riad Itry,I would highly recommend it. I am returning next month to Marrakech and staying in the same place:)

• England, Male, 18-24
24th Apr 2016
5.7

Cheap, which is good, but you really get what you pay for here. Bed linen hadn't been changed in my room and was visibly dirty. The whole building smelt like an aquarium and was in desperate need of a refurbish. One of the toilets of my floor was completely broken and the other had a sign saying not to flush loo roll... Situated quite close to the Medina which was good. Staff was polite enough but hardly welcoming. Front door was often unlocked.

• England, Female, 25-30
20th Apr 2016

This hostel was pretty calm and relaxed compared to many hostels that I have been very friendly stuff.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
19th Apr 2016

i would recommend the shared desert tour Big thanks to the driver Abdool.. you are the best guide in Morocco

• Australia, Male, 25-30
19th Apr 2016

Very good value vs money but make sure you take the pickup they propose as it can be hard to find in the first time.