Riad Itry Reviews

Bab Doukkala, Boutouil, Marrakech, Morocco

The staff was very helpful and welcoming. The room was nice and sufficient. I left the place with a good experience.

I'd recommend to take the pickup service provided by the hostel, which i didn't do myself but then i had to pay a double price to a Taxi driver who dropped me in the wrong place. Anyway the hostel was very fine and their desert tour was was worth it, though it is a very long drive.

• 4th Aug 2015
  • Colombia

It was really worth it, low price and decent service, when i was they organized a day trip to the waterfalls which was a nice experience and a good opportunity to meet other travelers.

• 4th Aug 2015
  • Colombia

The atmosphere was a bit empty because the travellers did not really connect to each other, everybody was a bit on his own

A very recommended hostel, the staff was helpful.

• 1st Aug 2015

Riad Itry and its staff were wonderful and so was the day trip to the waterfalls.

• 1st Aug 2015
  • Morocco

Good place to stay. Staff is very helpful and trusty. Definitely worths for the price

I loved the location of this Riad inside a traditional souk. The staff are unbelievably helpful, professional and honest. I came very late for the Check-in at 1 am and yet the personal was there to receive me. They are always available to chat, answer questions, and give advise. The Riad is calm and safe. I had a bad experience with previous hostel but with this one my mind was in peace. Thank you Kamal and Omar. تبارك الله عليكم وشكرا على الضيافة :)

Even though this hostel is a bit far from Place Jemaa el Fna, I absolutely loved it! They have a great Sahara excursion. The place is clean, and it honestly has the best staff I've ever encountered. They are unbelievably helpful. They offered to pick up my bus ticket while I was on the desert excursion; they are always available to chat, answer questions, and give advise; they are cool about staying extra nights; AND they even give you an idea of what you should pay for goods in the Medina.

Highly recommended So as the the day trip of the Atlas mountains provided by Kamal Thank you all guys

• 8th Jul 2015

You get what you pay which is good.

There´s no luxury but it´s part of the entire experience, if you plan to go to Marrakech don´t expect comfort. I wouldn´t recommend to buy at the stores in the area. We had a quarrel with some local boys and we almost fight cuz they ¨tried" to help us buy some juice. There might be people trying to help tourists in order to get a commission. Leaving that aside, the area was safe, at the begining it was scary because of the arrow halls and dirt but we realized it´s the atmosphere of the old city.

Not a very secure hostel, the door is always unlocked. Its about a 20 min walk from the main square, which is very inconvenient. Its a nice place at first glance but once you stay there a few nights you can quickly tell its not what it seems. Beds were ok, but build poorly (mattress was sinking through the frame).

The hostel was easy to find. Incredible facilities the private room was very nice and a towel that was included. I wish the staff would have mention how to get breakfast in the morning. I know it was not included but I was willing to pay the extra money but they did not make the option available. The deals for the excursions is unbeatable I would defiantly stay again. The only thing bad that happened on the way back to the hostel at night it is very hard to find walking back from the square.

A very clean place and friendly people. I'll go back for sure

• 24th Jun 2015

We've had so much care from the staff, they organize a pickup from the airport to the hostel and a desert tour also.

• 24th Jun 2015

It was amazing, i recommend the day trip they organize to the Atlas mountains.

• 24th Jun 2015

I would pick this hostel soley for the staff. Both, Kamal and Omar, are amazing. I had my train to Tangier at 4 am and have to catch a cab to the train station at 3 am. Omar was so kind to carry my luggage for me and walk me to the cab station. The staff go out of their way to help you. If I were to be honest, I would stay here again, but I do want to point out that it's not right at the big square. It is a nice fun 15 mins a walk, which I didn't mind at all. its a great value for €5/day

• 24th Jun 2015

Simple but good value for money. 5 min. walk from Bab Doukala and bus station. You can use kitchen. Nice and big rooftop.

The hostel was incredibly good value for money for what we paid. The showers were cold but this didn't bother us as it was so hot outside for the three nights we were there. We liked the open plan layout of the Riad and enjoyed talking to other travellers. We were also made very welcome and given many recommendations that we continued to follow throughout our trip. Overall, I would definitely recommend Riad Itry.

« first « Prev 1 2 3