Riad Itry Reviews

Bab Doukkala, Boutouil, Marrakech, Morocco

BE AWARE: Only passports accepted , so one of has had only the identity card and we were not allowed to stay. Moreover, if one of you is local, you are not allowed to stay either.

Too bad i could only stay one night.. i felt like home when i arrived there. I'll definitely go back the next time I'm in Marrakech

• 16th Apr 2014

The stuff was cool, room was clean, but what made me happy the most is the hot shower and free wifi.

• 9th Apr 2014
  • Spain

It's a really nice hostel, with an amazing atmosphere and a kind and friendly staff. I met a lot of nice people in there and the roof is a nice place to go at night. There is only two problems: it's really hard to find, so is better arrange your arrival with the hostel and there is only one shower. Anyway, I would totally stay there again.

Having made friends with Kamal and Hakim on our last trip, we decided to stay with them again. The atmosphere is amazing. The staff are very friendly and are more than happy to help with anything. Free wifi, kitchen area, roof terrace, bathrooms always clean. 5 minute walk from souks, 15 to the square. Only downside is hot water went out a few times but it was quickly fixed. The place is still undergoing renovation but the guys are doing a great job. Thank you so much for a great stay! :)

• 7th Apr 2014

Kamal and Hakim are excellent hosts and gave me excellent tips on what to see in Marrakech.

• 4th Apr 2014