Riad Itry Reviews

Bab Doukkala, Boutouil, Marrakech, Morocco

The 3 days 2 nights desert provided in the hostel was awesome.

• 14th May 2015
  • Argentina

A great place to meet other travelers, and a very carrying staff

• 9th May 2015
  • Spain

Kamal Hakim and Omar are really awesome And so was Abdo (the driver who took us in the day trip)

• 8th May 2015

A very great place to be in for 2 or 3 days i Marrakech Taking the day trip they organize to the Atlas mountains was a good idea Now i have more complete image of what Marrakech really has to be seen

• 7th May 2015

Excellent place/staff, i have really enjoyed the desert tour they organized for me and other people that i have met Big thanks guys

• 7th May 2015
  • Mexico

Very helpful staff, excellent desert tour, a good bed to sleep on and a hot shower every day. LOVELY! Having no breakfast is of no consequence as we can have it very cheap outside. Going to Riad Itry the first time may be confusing but I found that if I followed the city walls there is an entrance right in front of the street leading to the Riad so it was quite easy to get there

• 12th Apr 2015
  • Portugal

Not the easiest hostel to find but an absolute gem! Fantastic and friendly owners. Honest and accommodating. Happily spoke to my friend and I and answered any questions we had. Booked the desert tour through them as well which was well organised and a very reasonable price. I would definitely stay here again and recommend to others. Thank you :)

• 31st Mar 2015

Best hostel I've ever stayed in. Kamal and Omar are bosses. So helpful and the rooms are nice too. Cheapest place too.

• 25th Mar 2015

Great hostel. Clean. Helpful and friendly people. Can offer not expensive and high quality tours. Would stay there for one more time. I think it's the best offer for that price.

It is located in an alley, but the owner was willing to meet us to take us to the hostel. He was very nice, and it was nice that he spoke fluent English. The tile work was also amazing!

Wonderful Staff, and a great stay, feel very at home here.

Amazing Staff here

At first walking into the alley where it was located concerned me, but once inside all fears disappeared. I really enjoyed my stay here, it had a great atmosphere friendly staff and attracted similarly minded kind people. They encouraged my mediation on the sunny roof spot, did my wash for me, provided me with a map and ensured i did not get lost, and even organized a trip to the Sahara for me at a great price extremely last minute. Could not ask for better!

• 2nd Mar 2015

THIS was one of the best Hostel Atmosphers I have ever stayed in, in all my worldly travels. The hospitality is off the charts, All the guys that run this place are simply AMAZING..

The first night we went back there were a group of guys standing outside the door which made us very nervous. and while they didn't provide any keys or other ways ,the only way to get in is to knock on the door,very unstable. Also ,the first night there were a group of Europeans having fun until the late night and the staff didn't ask them to lower down even midnight. Also,there's only 'warm'water instead of 'hot' water which is really cold to take a shower at night in the winter.

This is a hostel with the best staff ever! Kamal and Hakim are really friendly and open to answer all your questions, give you advices and tips on how to start off in Marrakech...It's in a nice neighbourhood, not too touristy, and I'd definitely come back every time when I'm in Marrakech! Thanks for everything, and see you probably in a few weeks ;-)

• 17th Feb 2015
  • Croatia

The best hostel staff i've ever met. They organized a waterfall/camel ride day trip to the Atlas Mountains, which i'd recommend without hesitation.

• 15th Feb 2015

i'd recommend this hostel.. when i arrived there i had already booked for a days desert tour, but when i arrived to the i found that they charge only 75€ for the same program instead of 120 € that i was going to pay if i had taken the other agency. Highly recommended

• 15th Feb 2015

The hostel is not a few minutes walk from the main square, it's about half an hour. I have stayed in authentic Riads, this is not one of them. If you are on a really tight budget then it's o.k but potential guests should be aware that this level of hostel is at the bottom of the market.

• 14th Feb 2015
  • Scotland

Very helpful staff, letting you know everything you need to not commit usual mistakes. The place is clean and quiet. A bit far from the core of the city but not too much. Recomend if you look for a cheap option.

• 11th Feb 2015