Riad Jakoura Reviews

Rue El Gza Derb Zemouri N130, Bb Doukalla, Marrakech, Morocco

We definitely recommend this Riad - the staff is absolutely lovely, the rooms are very nice, there's a rooftop terrace where you can lie in the sun, breakfast was delicious and it is surprisingly quiet despite being in the medina!

Friendly owner. wi-fi didn't work very well on the rooms.

nice staff, good breakfast, roof terrace, rather calm; location a bit off from the centre, in my (single) room the toilet was integrated without a separating door and produced slight smells at times

Nice riad, nice people and easy to get in contact with other travellers. But cold - in Marrakech (january).

• 2nd Jan 2014
  • Norway

This is a good establishment but in our eyes, this place cannot match another establishment we stayed at which has a similar price offering and much better location. I guess I am particularly incredulous of average of 100% rating, which I have not seen in all my time of checking out fantastic hostels around the world!

It is a lovely Riad superbly run in a relaxed friendly way by Mohamed and valarie who also own a riad in the same area where we stayed the last night as riad jakoura was ful we had the most lovely time in both. Friendly hosts were always happy to help and very welcoming. Our room was exceptionally clean and traditionally decorated.

• 28th Nov 2013