Riad Jakoura Reviews

Rue El Gza Derb Zemouri N130, Bb Doukalla, Marrakech, Morocco

Overall it was a positive experience, however, the owner tried to raise the price of the room without telling us and expected us to pay it. His explanation was that the third night we stayed was in June( thus a higher price was implemented). The issue was that all of the nights we stayed there were in June, so he was just intentionally trying to get more money out of us. We did not pay it and he lowered his price to the stated price.

• 1st Jun 2014

No i was not trying to get more money from you.If you check HWORLD the prices for the 2 nights you booked were on a discounted rate and the 3rd night was on a normal rate( 2 euro difference) also the taxes, which you did not want to pay are clearly displayed on the web. And there is the matter of the 2 towels you took from my Riad without my consent, which costs me money and amounts to theft on your behalf .I would like to suggest, you as a professional should not fabricate the truth.

great place to stay, owner a really nice guy and very helpful without being intrusive. Its a bit of a difficult place to find as its literally in a back alley, but dont be put off by that, its a great place to stay. Dont expect it to be 5* cause its not, but it is comfortable clean and friendly, id stay there again.

• 6th May 2014
  • Wales
  • Mixed Group, 41+

We definitely recommend this Riad - the staff is absolutely lovely, the rooms are very nice, there's a rooftop terrace where you can lie in the sun, breakfast was delicious and it is surprisingly quiet despite being in the medina!

Friendly owner. wi-fi didn't work very well on the rooms.

nice staff, good breakfast, roof terrace, rather calm; location a bit off from the centre, in my (single) room the toilet was integrated without a separating door and produced slight smells at times

Nice riad, nice people and easy to get in contact with other travellers. But cold - in Marrakech (january).

• 2nd Jan 2014
  • Norway

This is a good establishment but in our eyes, this place cannot match another establishment we stayed at which has a similar price offering and much better location. I guess I am particularly incredulous of average of 100% rating, which I have not seen in all my time of checking out fantastic hostels around the world!

View all Marrakech Bed and Breakfasts