Riad Layla Rouge Reviews

Rue el Ksour, Derb Rokni, 23, Marrakech, Morocco

The hostel have a good location, just 2 or 3 minutes walking from the Place Jamaa Al Fna, breakefast is so good, have many things and I eat a lot. the manager Abdel is very friendly and helpful, made good recommendations to visit. The hostel have free mint tea for all the day, they have air conditioner in the bedrooms and you don`t pay for it; very clean and view from the terrace is very good Thank you for everythings

Lovely Riad, with many beautiful things around & colorful rooms. Value for money is excellent. It feels more like staying in a hotel room as rooms are cleaned and towels and bed linen are changed everyday. This Riad has only few rooms therefore it is nice and quiet. Delicious and fresh breakfast is served everyday and prepared for everybody individually. Very helpful and honest staff makes it easy to explore Marrakech. The only problematic thing maybe the lack of toilet door in ensuite rooms.

the staff was very friendly

I stayed in the 8 bed dorm for 4 nights. This hostel is beautifully designed and decorated. The terrace overlooking the medina is the best part. At night it has a lovely atmosphere that is really good for chatting and relaxing. The staff were friendly and helpful. THERE IS AIR CONDITIONING AS WELL! Only gripe I have is with the mattress, which was really soft for me and hard to sleep on. But apart from that I had a pleasant stay.

We were in this excelent hostel and we can say that is the best place to stay in Marrakesh, for his staff, for his location and all the things. Incomparable terrasse in the midle of medina, excelent breakfast, a.c. Maybe the best thing is the quietly and clean atmosphere. We recomend to all people. Come and enjoy!! big thanks to abdel, sana and the whole staff at the hostel

The Layla Rouge is a perfect hostel if you want to feel home abroad. Really nice, helpful stuff and very clean. It is only two minutes to the square. Also the terrace is the best i had in morocco! Thanks for the nice days, Sana and Abdel!

Hostel Layla Rouge is one of the best hostels that i have been before, very near to the mean square just 2 minutes walking! very good breakfast, room is so clean, good shower with hot water, plus AC an lockers, friendly and really helpful staff and nice terrace with best view from the toooooooop. Thank you so much abdel for everythings.

• 16th Aug 2014
  • Taiwan

I really liked this hostel. I felt like at home.

• 14th Aug 2014

The Riad Layla Rouge was absolutely amazing. Abdel, the manager, was fantastic and always helped us with any questions or information we needed. The riad is beautiful, well located, and very clean. It has an amazing roof deck where you can read or hang out. The breakfast is fantastic as well and the helpful staff are even willing to make it for you to go if you need to get going early in the morning. The hostel is on a quiet street which makes for a great night's sleep.

Excellent staff: very helpful and always willing to help! The room was very clean and very pretty- Moroccan style. and the riad was conveniently located!

• 3rd Aug 2014
  • Costa Rica
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Good staff with nice breakfast and good price, like the decoration here

• 2nd Aug 2014
  • China

Be aware - there are definitely bed bugs in the dorm room. I was bitten several times and it was certainly not a very pleasant experience. Besides that the hostel was good, but bed bugs should be taken seriously.

Excellent location, my double room was in supreme condition, beautiful rooftop, friendly staff

• 20th Jul 2014
  • Hong Kong

We had a great stay at this riad! The cooking class was very fun and exciting and we were able to make the best tagine we had in Marrakech! The staff is very friendly and helpful and the rooms are clean and spacious. We look forward to our next visit to Marrakech!

• 19th Jul 2014

We were absolutely blown away at the friendliness and homely atmosphere at Layla Rouge. We were made to feel like part of the family and were given great ideas on where to go to eat and see the local sights. We would thoroughly recommend the hostel to everyone. Big thanks to Abs (Abdel) for playing the perfect host!

• 7th Jul 2014

Very helpful and accommodating people who care about their guests having a good experience. They give a great orientation to the city when you arrive and serve an excellent breakfast. Very friendly environment which makes it easy for you to meet others if you want to. Always had an outlet available to charge my electronics and they let me store my luggage while i was out on my excursions.

VERY dangerous at night, during the day it's ok, just a few steps from the main square. Staff wasn't able to speak English properly and would even give wrong information sometimes, the atmosphere was very good and the view from the roof top was stunning. If you don't like cats, never stay here, I wasn't really feeling good with a cat jumping from side to side while I had breakfast. It was a little disgusting. Very cheap! Not enough out let plugs in the rooms.

Firstly, to attend to the potential concerns of future guests: our day staff are able to speak English fluently. The medina is ancient, and so are the houses in it (including the hostel). There are cats in the medina. From a Darwinian perspective this is a good thing. Sometimes they roam on the terrace (not inside) but we've never seen a dancing one as you describe. There are outlets in the rooms though you may be disappointed if you bring your entire home office and electric beauty products.

My boyfriend and I stayed at the Layla Rouge for 4 nights and had the best time!! Abdel was super friendly and accomodating which made our stay feel like we were very welcomed! Any questions we had he answered straight away and was always there if we needed something. The staff were super friendly and made us tea and cake which is delicious! We also went on a 3 day tour to the Sahara Desert through the hostel which I HIGHLY RECOMMEND you do because it's an experience I will never forget

• 30th Jun 2014

We arrived at this hostel only intending to stay one night; however, we loved it so much that we came back! The hostel is lively and the perfect place for solo travellers and travelling couples. The facilities are excellent,and you have everything you need. The best feature of the hostel is the rooftop terrace which allows you to see the sun set behind the mesmerising Atlas mountains in the evening. The owner of the hostel Abdel is warm and welcoming, and is sure to make your stay enjoyable.

• 29th Jun 2014

Abdel was amazing and so so so helpful ! He assisted with everything we needed, including train tickets to our next city, restaurant recommendations and things to do. STAY HERE IN MARRAKECH !!! P.s. Kristely

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4