Riad Layla Rouge Reviews

Rue el Ksour, Derb Rokni, 23, Marrakech, Morocco

Extremely friendly staff that offers you tea any time and help you with any open questions, nice atmosphere, dorms and rooms are authentically decorated, breakfast more than average for Maroccan taste, daily cleaning of the rooms and fresh towels every day. Compared to other hostels in Marrakech, this is worth every dirham and you feel comfortable here. Location: a bit difficult to find, but centrally located (5 minutes to THE SQUARE).

Love this hostel! one of the best I've stayed at, so many added extras

Lovely place to stay, everyone was incredibly helpful.

I had a nice time in Riad Layla Rouge. Sayid and Jawad were very friendly and helpful throughout my stay. I recommend that you stay there.

The atmosphere was excellent, perfect hospitality of the manager and the staff. Good rooms with comfortable beds, cleaned facilities well decorated, tipically arabic. I reccomend this hostel to all the backpackers that want a relaxed place to stay in Marrakech. It is also well located some meters from Jemma el Fna in the Medina center.

• 8th Jan 2015

Layla Rouge is just incredibly beautiful and detailed. VERY MOROCCAN. 3 minutes to the square. I love the staff there - Said is very sweet, always offering us tea. Would definitely recommend it anybody.

Great little hostel with lovely decoration and enormous rooms. Would definitely recommend the private rooms for couples. Breakfast was included and was huge. The roof terrace complete with shisha beers and pet tortoises was lovely. Staff very helpful and friendly. We were in an annex rather than the hostel although it was only round the corner and sounds like it was much the same. The excursions on offer were good and value for money. One of the best value hostels I've stayed in

• 2nd Jan 2015

Our stay was fantastic: the hosts (the Sayds) were so accommodating and friendly. The room was beautiful and the location couldn't be better. If you want they can organise excursions for you, and the breakfast every morning is excellent.

The Hostel is amazing, very nice place, breakfast, rooms, etc....specially Said and Nasser which are very helpful and friendly.....I strongly recommend to stay in this hostel!

The staff is super friendly, amazing decoration, great atmosphere!

The best hostel I have ever stayed in! Absolutely wonderful staff and location. Great accommodations and really a travelers dream!! Stay here when in Marrakech!!

We really enjoyed Riad Layla Rouge. The staff was extremely helpful, funny and friendly, we got everything we wanted and even more. The rooms are clean and cosy, the terrace is one of the most beautiful places in whole Marrakesh with the view on the city and Atlas mountains. The breakfast was rich and tasteful and Ali makes the best mint tea ever. We hope to come back there again :)

• 17th Dec 2014
  • Croatia

I loved staying in this riad, it's one of the best hostels I've stayed in. It's colourful, clean, cosy, very hot showers, super breakfast, nice rooms and nice roof terrace. Sayd and his staff work very hard and are always friendly, cheerful and welcoming. They are very helpful and really make sure that guests feel at home. I recommend this hostel 100% and I would definitely stay here again.

We had a lovely stay at Riad Layla Rouge, our room was beautiful, the breakfast good and Sayeed and his staff were excellent. We will definitely return here.

• 13th Dec 2014
  • Couple, 41+

We really loved this place!!! People from the hostel are very friendly and kind. It was a real pleasure to spend time with them. Rooms are beautiful and clean. This hostel was as a second house during these days. A special thanks to Aida, Ali and Said!!!!

My boyfriend and I stayed at the Riad Layla Rouge for a week in Morocco. I randomly stumbled on the place before leaving for our trip and reserved a couple nights in case we wanted to try somewhere else later in our trip. But, you cannot beat the convenience, service, location, and overall appearance of this hostel. It is tucked away in an alley for added privacy, but you are among the crowds and souks within seconds. We ended up staying here for our entire vacation.

• 9th Dec 2014

Stayed at Layla rouge for 4 nights in a double room with ensuit. The rooms are spacious and well equipped and the hostel is very clean, with a large outdoor area with sofas to relax. The hostel is only a 2 minute walk from jemaar el-fnaa and a 5 minute walk from the souls. Furthermore the staff are incredibly friendly, a huge breakfast is provided between 8-10.30 and they'll provide as much free tea as you can drink. I would definitely go back!

• 8th Dec 2014

I loved this place!!! It's all coloured, people are very nice and kind, meant tea is perfect and their biscuits super!!! I hope to come again soon!!!

If Sayd doesn't become your favourite person ever in the first 5 seconds of meeting him, there is something wrong with you. My stay at Riad Layla was perfection. Not only is the Riad beautifully decorated and in a perfect location, the staff are what really make it the best. I recommend this hostel 100%, you will not regret your stay here and will be sad to leave! I nearly extended my trip in Morocco, just so I could stay at Riad Layla for longer! Thank you Sayd and Mahommed!

Great stay! Very helpful and friendly staff, tasty meals, clean rooms, relaxed atmosphere, good location. Recommended!!

« first « Prev 1 2 3