Riad Layla Rouge Reviews

Rue el Ksour, Derb Rokni, 23, Marrakech, Morocco

We were transferred upon arrival to Riad Jennah Rouge (http://www.french.hostelworld.com/hosteldetails.php/Riad-Jennah-Rouge/Marrakech/90688) , just around the corner, where Ali, Aida and Mohammed welcomed us. Jennah Rouge has spacy rooms, great breakfast, colorful deco and staff that will make you feel at home. We were served mint tea every afternoon when we came back, and they even once cooked dinner for the whole hostel! Very good choice for spending a week in Marrakech.

Brilliant place, staff are friendly and always willing to help. Hard to find, but that adds to the charm.

The riad was nice, wisely hidden in the labyrinth of alleys in the Marrakech medina. There are several riads from the same group around the medina, quite equivalent for the tourists and all very nice and tidy.

• 16th Feb 2015

Great place, awesome staff. Made you feel very welcome and offered lots of delicious mint tea.

• 13th Feb 2015

We all went in not knowing what to expect because none of us had been to Marrakech before, but we were all pleasantly surprised at the hospitality and care provided by the staff at Riad Jennah Rouge. We could not have been more happy with this hostel. The hostel itself was gorgeous, and the staff truly cared about us. I would go back in a heartbeat.

We had a great time in Marrakech!!! The staff at Riad Layla Rouge were very nice, helpful and generous with us. We had a huge breakfast every day, maybe they could have added fruit to make it perfect.

• 11th Feb 2015
  • Spain

Brilliant hostel. The guys who run the hostel are amazing. One of the best hostels at which I have stayed.

VERY PLEASED WITH THIS HOSTEL.A LIITLE HARD TO FIND AT FIRST BUT AFTER THAT NOM PROBLEM.IF AM EVER IN MARRAKECH AGAIN I WOULD STAY HERE AGAIN.THE STAFF COULD,NT BE MORE HELPFUL.

Nice place to stay. Great location near the Sooks and square. A bit noisy, breakfast is fine but not special. We stayed in a deluxe room, comfy bed but no doors in front of toilet and shower.

• 5th Feb 2015

Very pleasant stay at Layla Rouge. The staff was extremely friendly, offering us tea at any time. Very warm atmosphere in the Riad, other very nice travellers as well. The only thing: the toilet in the room could use a proper door (sounds, etc.). Otherwise there were no problems. On the last day I had to leave early, but Ali arranged everything accordingly (breakfast, etc.). I would recommend Layla Rouge any time.

Lovely hostel. I forgot some sunnies and a neck warmer at the hostel and when I came back a week later they had disappeared. Otherwise an amazing place. Don't miss the turtles!

I had a very positive experience at Riad Layla Rouge. After getting back to the riad each night, a member of the staff would ask me how my day was, and I felt like they genuinely cared that I was having a good time in Marrakech. I had no complaints about the hostel - it was clean, comfortable, and inviting. The included breakfast was very satisfying each morning. It can be a bit tricky to initially find Riad Layla Rouge, but if you follow their directions, it's actually not too bad.

Extremely friendly staff that offers you tea any time and help you with any open questions, nice atmosphere, dorms and rooms are authentically decorated, breakfast more than average for Maroccan taste, daily cleaning of the rooms and fresh towels every day. Compared to other hostels in Marrakech, this is worth every dirham and you feel comfortable here. Location: a bit difficult to find, but centrally located (5 minutes to THE SQUARE).

Love this hostel! one of the best I've stayed at, so many added extras

Lovely place to stay, everyone was incredibly helpful.

I had a nice time in Riad Layla Rouge. Sayid and Jawad were very friendly and helpful throughout my stay. I recommend that you stay there.

The atmosphere was excellent, perfect hospitality of the manager and the staff. Good rooms with comfortable beds, cleaned facilities well decorated, tipically arabic. I reccomend this hostel to all the backpackers that want a relaxed place to stay in Marrakech. It is also well located some meters from Jemma el Fna in the Medina center.

• 8th Jan 2015

Layla Rouge is just incredibly beautiful and detailed. VERY MOROCCAN. 3 minutes to the square. I love the staff there - Said is very sweet, always offering us tea. Would definitely recommend it anybody.

Great little hostel with lovely decoration and enormous rooms. Would definitely recommend the private rooms for couples. Breakfast was included and was huge. The roof terrace complete with shisha beers and pet tortoises was lovely. Staff very helpful and friendly. We were in an annex rather than the hostel although it was only round the corner and sounds like it was much the same. The excursions on offer were good and value for money. One of the best value hostels I've stayed in

• 2nd Jan 2015

Our stay was fantastic: the hosts (the Sayds) were so accommodating and friendly. The room was beautiful and the location couldn't be better. If you want they can organise excursions for you, and the breakfast every morning is excellent.

« first « Prev 1 2 3