Riad Layla Rouge Reviews

Rue el Ksour, Derb Rokni, 23, Marrakech, Morocco

I've never felt more welcome and comfortable. The staff are extremely hospitable. The riad itself is beautiful. It was such a lovely place that we didn't even leave the riad on the last day, so we could enjoy it fully.

• 28th Feb 2015

Layla Rouge was the best possible base from which to get to know Marrakech for an unexperienced Morocco traveller like me. Since the reservation process through my arrival til the end of my staying, the staff, were attentive and kind. The Riad is very cosy, the beds comfortable, the whole place clean. The breakfast is simple, but it was fine with me - even more so as the (pan)cakes are all baked in the house. Superbe roof terrace on two floors too. It is even situated very well in the city. Yay!

• 27th Feb 2015
  • Sweden

Really enjoyed my stay at the Riad Layla Rouge! Friendly and help staff, great facilities, and located right in the Medina- not too far from Jemma El-Fna. Would definitely stay here again!

The staff were amazing. Free tea. Everything was great. Such a good place.

• 25th Feb 2015

Very helpful staff, great rooftop terrace, free mint tea whenever you want :)

We were transferred upon arrival to Riad Jennah Rouge (http://www.french.hostelworld.com/hosteldetails.php/Riad-Jennah-Rouge/Marrakech/90688) , just around the corner, where Ali, Aida and Mohammed welcomed us. Jennah Rouge has spacy rooms, great breakfast, colorful deco and staff that will make you feel at home. We were served mint tea every afternoon when we came back, and they even once cooked dinner for the whole hostel! Very good choice for spending a week in Marrakech.

Brilliant place, staff are friendly and always willing to help. Hard to find, but that adds to the charm.

The riad was nice, wisely hidden in the labyrinth of alleys in the Marrakech medina. There are several riads from the same group around the medina, quite equivalent for the tourists and all very nice and tidy.

• 16th Feb 2015

Great place, awesome staff. Made you feel very welcome and offered lots of delicious mint tea.

• 13th Feb 2015

We all went in not knowing what to expect because none of us had been to Marrakech before, but we were all pleasantly surprised at the hospitality and care provided by the staff at Riad Jennah Rouge. We could not have been more happy with this hostel. The hostel itself was gorgeous, and the staff truly cared about us. I would go back in a heartbeat.

We had a great time in Marrakech!!! The staff at Riad Layla Rouge were very nice, helpful and generous with us. We had a huge breakfast every day, maybe they could have added fruit to make it perfect.

• 11th Feb 2015
  • Spain

Brilliant hostel. The guys who run the hostel are amazing. One of the best hostels at which I have stayed.

VERY PLEASED WITH THIS HOSTEL.A LIITLE HARD TO FIND AT FIRST BUT AFTER THAT NOM PROBLEM.IF AM EVER IN MARRAKECH AGAIN I WOULD STAY HERE AGAIN.THE STAFF COULD,NT BE MORE HELPFUL.

Nice place to stay. Great location near the Sooks and square. A bit noisy, breakfast is fine but not special. We stayed in a deluxe room, comfy bed but no doors in front of toilet and shower.

• 5th Feb 2015

Very pleasant stay at Layla Rouge. The staff was extremely friendly, offering us tea at any time. Very warm atmosphere in the Riad, other very nice travellers as well. The only thing: the toilet in the room could use a proper door (sounds, etc.). Otherwise there were no problems. On the last day I had to leave early, but Ali arranged everything accordingly (breakfast, etc.). I would recommend Layla Rouge any time.

Lovely hostel. I forgot some sunnies and a neck warmer at the hostel and when I came back a week later they had disappeared. Otherwise an amazing place. Don't miss the turtles!

I had a very positive experience at Riad Layla Rouge. After getting back to the riad each night, a member of the staff would ask me how my day was, and I felt like they genuinely cared that I was having a good time in Marrakech. I had no complaints about the hostel - it was clean, comfortable, and inviting. The included breakfast was very satisfying each morning. It can be a bit tricky to initially find Riad Layla Rouge, but if you follow their directions, it's actually not too bad.

Extremely friendly staff that offers you tea any time and help you with any open questions, nice atmosphere, dorms and rooms are authentically decorated, breakfast more than average for Maroccan taste, daily cleaning of the rooms and fresh towels every day. Compared to other hostels in Marrakech, this is worth every dirham and you feel comfortable here. Location: a bit difficult to find, but centrally located (5 minutes to THE SQUARE).

Love this hostel! one of the best I've stayed at, so many added extras

Lovely place to stay, everyone was incredibly helpful.

« first « Prev 1 2 3