Riad Layla Rouge Reviews

Rue el Ksour, Derb Rokni, 23, Marrakech, Morocco

Very nice riad, we had a dinner for free ( very good!!), i am coming back for sure!

I had a great a great stay at Layla Rouge. Said and his crew were very nice and helpful. And the Sahara tour they organized was great!

one of most impressive things in my marrakech trip was unbelievable kindness that the staffs of Layla rouge had showed me during whole my stay there. Seid and Mohammed played some music and it was just awesome. its location can be a little picky at your first visit, but it's really nearly located to Dejeema el fna plaza, and your way back to the riad is safe in midNight.

• 11th Nov 2014
  • South Korea

Awesome staff- really helped me out above and beyond the call of duty! Very welcoming and friendly. Nice rooms and lovely terrace views.

• 11th Nov 2014

A WARNING to fellow travelers: although the hotel staff was very gentle with us we were overcharged for one night stay. We felt the staff took advantage of us not knowing very well the Dirham exchange rate so they did not hesitate to ask us to pay double. It's a nice hotel but we left with great disappointment.

Layla Rouge gave us a very warm welcome to morocco. Upon arrival we were welcomed with tea, cookies and a free dinner. The room was very clean and homely, decorated with so much detail that I would have loved to take it with me. Also the staff, Said and Mohammed, were very helpful. Mohamed is the best guitarist, and Saiid can speak pretty much any language you can imagine. Both were there 24/7 and helped with any request, assisting in avoiding the typical tourist traps. Already booked our return

• 6th Nov 2014

This hostel looked awesome. We had a private room which was very cool. All of the decor in the hostel was fun to look at. The staff was friendly and helpful and this hostel was located about a 5 minute walk from the square.

The hostel has a very great location, but this is the only positive thing. We lived in a room close to the community room; it was very loud and there were lights like in a disco. Breakfast was good and the staff friendly, but we couldn't sleep. It was also selling very bad. Would not recommend to go there if you need a little bit comfort and calmness.

• 29th Sep 2014

This is one of the best hostels that I have ever stayed at. The location was perfect right by the souks and less than a 5 minute walk to Jema el Fana. The staff were delightful and accommodating. We booked a Sahara desert trip for one night through the hostel which I highly recommend. I think the most amazing thing was that one night the owners made all the guests traditional Moroccan food with live music on the terrace! I would really recommend staying here if visiting.

• 21st Sep 2014

This hostel has many positive attributes as per many other glowing ratings. We had an issue, however, with BED BUGS in the dorms! After discovering several itchy bites we looked over our beds and found the bugs, and brought one to the staff. We were quickly accommodated in private rooms for the remainer of our stay, but never recieved an apology and the staff insisted that the hostel did not have bed bugs (despite overwhelming evidence). Our experience appears to be the 3rd of the summer...

Amazing, you should go!

Really loved to stay at Riad Layla Rouge. Felt like home. There's nothing more to say than 100% recommendation!

• 7th Sep 2014

The hostel have a good location, just 2 or 3 minutes walking from the Place Jamaa Al Fna, breakefast is so good, have many things and I eat a lot. the manager Abdel is very friendly and helpful, made good recommendations to visit. The hostel have free mint tea for all the day, they have air conditioner in the bedrooms and you don`t pay for it; very clean and view from the terrace is very good Thank you for everythings

Lovely Riad, with many beautiful things around & colorful rooms. Value for money is excellent. It feels more like staying in a hotel room as rooms are cleaned and towels and bed linen are changed everyday. This Riad has only few rooms therefore it is nice and quiet. Delicious and fresh breakfast is served everyday and prepared for everybody individually. Very helpful and honest staff makes it easy to explore Marrakech. The only problematic thing maybe the lack of toilet door in ensuite rooms.

the staff was very friendly

I stayed in the 8 bed dorm for 4 nights. This hostel is beautifully designed and decorated. The terrace overlooking the medina is the best part. At night it has a lovely atmosphere that is really good for chatting and relaxing. The staff were friendly and helpful. THERE IS AIR CONDITIONING AS WELL! Only gripe I have is with the mattress, which was really soft for me and hard to sleep on. But apart from that I had a pleasant stay.

We were in this excelent hostel and we can say that is the best place to stay in Marrakesh, for his staff, for his location and all the things. Incomparable terrasse in the midle of medina, excelent breakfast, a.c. Maybe the best thing is the quietly and clean atmosphere. We recomend to all people. Come and enjoy!! big thanks to abdel, sana and the whole staff at the hostel

The Layla Rouge is a perfect hostel if you want to feel home abroad. Really nice, helpful stuff and very clean. It is only two minutes to the square. Also the terrace is the best i had in morocco! Thanks for the nice days, Sana and Abdel!

Hostel Layla Rouge is one of the best hostels that i have been before, very near to the mean square just 2 minutes walking! very good breakfast, room is so clean, good shower with hot water, plus AC an lockers, friendly and really helpful staff and nice terrace with best view from the toooooooop. Thank you so much abdel for everythings.

• 16th Aug 2014
  • Taiwan

I really liked this hostel. I felt like at home.

• 14th Aug 2014