9.3
Superb 886 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 886 Total Reviews
Riad Layla Rouge Located at Rue el Ksour, Derb Rokni, 23, Marrakech.
Morocco
Marrakech 40000 Rue el Ksour, Derb Rokni, 23
93% 886
31.6271848 -7.9897212
    Rooms available

• USA, Female, 25-30
20th Aug 2016

We had an amazing stay at Layla Rouge. It was our first stop in Morocco and we were happy we chose to stay here. Fatima, Hamza, and Mohammed were amazing hosts. It was very comfortable being around them and they took care of every little need we had. It was easy to spend time downstairs watching TV with them and just hanging out after a long day. The rooms were clean and comfortable and a very good deal for what you get. We were sad to go and there were hugs all around! :)

• Australia, Female, 18-24
16th Aug 2016

Such a beautiful little hostel! Location was perfect, minutes walk to the main square, room was perfect, entire place was always clean, nice chilled out vibe and the staff were super friendly and welcoming! Ps The welcoming tea was delicious!!

• Netherlands, Female, 18-24
14th Aug 2016

Staying at Layla Rouge was such a good idea. The staff (Fatima and Hamza) go out of their way for you and they are genuinely interested in you, e.g. by asking what your plans for the day are and even giving you tips. It is very clean and the dorm rooms are very dark at night and theres a good working AC. Their location is just perfect and I love their terrace! I'll be coming back to this Riad!

13th Aug 2016

Fatima and Hamza were great hosts! Very accommodating and friendly. Location is right in the medina walking distance to shopping and sightseeing, but hostel is very secure with automatic locks and 24 hour surveillance. Definitely a backpackers hostel with great community spaces. Not positive but after leaving and returning from multi-day excursions, we were pretty certain that the sheets were not being changed between guests, so ask for new sheets or change them yourself if this matters to you.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
13th Aug 2016

This is one of the nicest hostels I have ever stayed at. It is so clean and the staff are so lovely. Fatima and Hamza are so helpful and go out of their way to help us everyday. Hamza even taught us to make tajine one night ! We organised all of our tours/day trips with them. The wifi is very good and available in the dorm rooms. The whole experience is comfortable and so fun! Social if you want it to be but also very private. I would highly recommend this to anyone! Also: pet turtles

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
11th Aug 2016

The place was beautifully decorated, the staff was incredibly friendly and helpful, the terraces were an amazing spot to hang out, my room had AC and the location was right in the heart of the medina. I recommend this hostel more than anything!

• Australia, Mixed Group, 18-24
8th Aug 2016

Riad Layla Rouge is the best hostel I've stayed in. It's a beautiful place in the centre of the medina and the rooms are clean and comfortable. Hamza and Fatima were wonderful hosts and incredibly helpful with everything we asked. We were lucky enough to cook a tagine with Hamza and share a meal with the other guests. It's a small hostel so you get to know the other guests really well. We've had the most wonderful time!

• Czech Republic, Female, 18-24
30th Jul 2016

My stay in this Riad was very comfortable and safe. The staff was very nice and helpful, always with a smile on their faces. I befriended Fatima, a nice friendly easy-to-talk to girl. There were almost no guests at that moment, because its not high season, but IT was nice to hang out with thé staff. And they have cute turtles there:-)

22nd Jul 2016

I really enjoyed my stay in Layla rouge it's all perfect the staff so helpful and nice especially fatemzahra ,she was so sweet she makes a great tea also ,I got to meet the manager Merriam she was nice too I forgot about karima she offered me couscous on my first day I definitely recommend here !!

18th Jul 2016

Loved Riad Layla Rouge, staff is so friendly and helpful, place is adorable! We had a private room, it was very nice, neatly decorated. We also did the 3 day desert expedition through the hostel. Great price, and great value. Would definitely recommend to others interested.