Superb 843 Total Reviews
Superb 843 Total Reviews
Riad Layla Rouge Located at Rue el Ksour, Derb Rokni, 23, Marrakech.
Morocco
Marrakech 40000 Rue el Ksour, Derb Rokni, 23
94% 843
31.6271848 -7.9897212
    Rooms available

• Greece, All Female Group, 18-24
19th Apr 2016

Great people, they were very helpfull with everything we asked them. We totaly loved them. The rooms are nice and clean. The hostel is very beautiful with facilities, down town and you will absolutetly adore the terrase. You should also try the food there and the fruit juices. 100% recomentable!

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
18th Apr 2016

My friend and I spontaneously bought plane tickets to Marrakech and stayed at Layla Rouge for 4 nights. We absolutely loved it and would highly recommend it to everyone! Othmane and Simo were really nice and accommodating, always willing to give advice and recommendations. They also make you breakfast, which is frickin' delicious. Our favorite part of the hostel was definitely the rooftop terrace, which offered a great view of the sunset and sunrise. We will definitely be staying here again!!!

• Italy, Female, 18-24
13th Apr 2016

My stay in the hostel couldn't be better. The place was beautiful, well located and with the best staff ever. They were always willing to help us and would serve us tea whenever we wanted. The breakfast was great and the beds were very comfortable as well! I only thought that the shower was not really good, the bathroom could be cleaned a bit more often and the light in the bedroom could be a little stronger. Other then that, I will definitely recommend Layla rouge for everyone!

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
12th Apr 2016

Amazing hostel in a great location! Stayed a couple nights and was just taken away by the amazing atmosphere. The staff is so incredibly nice and they try to help you with anything you might need. The terrace at the top is amazing too! The only thing that I found a bit awkward was the bathroom in the room. The door allowed for a big gap between the door and the floor, and the people in the room can pretty much hear every single noise. Not a huge deal for me but some people might have an issue.

11th Apr 2016
7.7

The dorm is spacious and the riad is generally quiet, with a nice terrace, breakfast is good too. The staff is friendly but sometimes a bit disorganised, if you're planning on coming back late-ish make sure someone knows about it and will open the door for you.

• cwolnicki9332
  • Poland, Male, 25-30
5th Apr 2016

The place was great ! The staff made every effort to make the stay easy, comfortable and safe. It was possible to book excursion trips for a day or several days on arrival at the hostel. There was plenty free tea and breakfast to suit my schedule. Othmane was just great, couldn't wish for more. This was my second stay there and I will definitely go back. 10/10

• Zimbabwe, Male, 25-30
4th Apr 2016

Ideally located, literally 2 minutes from main square, where everything is, cool staff who help with everything and are always handing out free mint tea! book your tours threw them, they help you and there are no scams or stresses! showers are great, hot water, soaps and towel all included, breakfast is free and they dish up cool pastries! fast, good wifi and the rooms are nice and big, great place to stay

• England, Female, 25-30
28th Mar 2016

Beautiful place, lovely staff. Amazing price, great location. Couldn't be any happier. Definitely recommend

• Wales, Female, 31-40
26th Mar 2016

I enjoyed my stay at Layla Rouge. I was there for 2 nights. The staff were very helpful and friendly, the cooking class was really good fun and the location was absolutely perfect - right in the heart of the medina. As a single female traveller this was important as I was a bit worried about getting lost on my own, so I could easily find it from the main square! The only downside I would say is that the dorm room is off the central atrium so if you want an early night it would be difficult.

• India, Couple, 25-30
25th Mar 2016

Me and my girlfriend stayed at the hostel for 5 days and 4 nights in a deluxe private ensuite room. The staff members - Ottoman and Seemu were brilliant! They made our stay very comfortable. The room itself was clean and well kept with clean towels, 24hr hot water & hair dryer!. We recommend trying the hostel cafe (cafe rouge) inhouse Markech mix - an amazingly refreshing fresh fruit juice. The breakfast is very sumptuous with unlimited tea and coffee graciously served by seemu. Big thumbs up!!