Riad Layla Rouge Reviews

Rue el Ksour, Derb Rokni, 23, Marrakech, Morocco

Great hosts, very clean, staff friendly and available, great breakfast, all good, I recommand that place!!!!

You have bed bugs.. Must find a way to get rid of it.

A great "hostel" (in fact its more like a hotel). perfect location, clean rooms, hot shower, friendly staff an the best breakfast i ever had in a hostel. Beautiful rooms and terrace with turtles. RECOMMANDED! thanx abdel and hanane Grossartiges Hostel (eigentlich fast eher wie ein Hotel). Perfekte Lage, saubere Zimmer, warm Wasser, Personal super freundlich und das beste Fruehstueck das ich jeh in einem Hostel hatte! Wunderschoene Zimmer und Terasse mit Schildkroeten. Empfehlenswert!

• 15th Jun 2014
  • Switzerland

This hostel is amazing!! Only intended to stay 3 nights but ended up staying 5 using it as a base between trips to other parts of the country. Abdel is fantastic: couldn't do enough to make you feel welcome. Dorm room was cleaned daily. The roof terrace is amazing, complete with tortoises: great place to hang out and meet fellow travellers!

The hostel is very good! The staff make you feel like home. They are very friendly and help you organise everything. We also booked a two day sahara excursion within the hostel and it was fantastic. They also have a terrace on top where you can relax and have a cup of tea.

For anyone planning a trip to morocco, I highly recommend staying at the Riad Layla Rouge. The riad itself is beautiful, you're greeted with the classic Moroccan tea as soon as you arrive, the view from the rooftop overlooks the city of Marrakech so you can catch the sunset there. The beds are very comfortable, and you get a ton of towels and blankets folded onto your bed every day. They also offer incredible excursions to the Sahara desert - do the 3 day trip. Best hostel marrakech has to offer

We totally loved this hostel/riad. It had a spectacular terrace and a great vibe all around. Met so many great people and had a great time start to finish. It was easy to find if you follow the comprehensive directions given, and in a great location. Some fruit at breakfast would be my only recommendation. Mohammed and Abdel are great. Stay here and you won't regret it!

My stay at Layla Rouge was absolutely fantastic- thank you to the wonderful staff- especially Aida, Mohammed and Abdel who managed to make this an amazing stay for me and a home to come back to in Marrakesh! The roof top terrace is fantastic and the Sahara trip I booked through the hostel was memorable as well. I hope to come back here soon!

• 5th Jun 2014

Fantastic place and hospitality. Staff is very nice and breakfast was very good.

I have stayed in lots of hostels, and this is the best. It's the first time I've given 100% as the score! I couldn't give anything less because this place is great. The Riad is beautifully decorated, looks amazing, and is a lovely place to come back to after a hectic day in the Souks of Marrakech. Abdel, Aida and all the staff were really lovely, helpful & so friendly. The meal they cooked for us on the Saturday night was fantastic! I wouldn't stay anywhere else in Marrakech. Thanks guys!

I had a great stay in Layla Rouge! I have never seen such a helpful and kind staff in my life, I could count on them for everything I needed! The atmosphere of the hostel os great and it has a beautiful view for the city in the terrasse!

Possibly the best hostel I've ever stayed at! Abdel and all the staff were just amazing and helped us with all our request. The atmosphere is cozy and the colorful rooftop terrace is perfect to chill out at sunset. The hostel is located 3 minutes walk from Djemaa El Fnaa in a little alley, but it's easy to find if you follow the directions provided. I totally recommend to book with them the Zagora trip, plus the cooking class and the classic 100 dirham hammam. Chokran bzaf Layla Rouge & Morocco!

Very nice place. Highly recommended!

I had a great time at Layla Rouge. The Riad is located in the center of the Medina just a few minutes walk to the Jemaa al Fna from where you can start to discover Marrakech. They have two different terraces on the roof where you can relax and enjoy a nice view. Everything is very clean and well organised. The staff is always very friendly, helps to organise excursions and tells where to go to find the best places for food, shopping and even public hamam. Thank you Abdel for a great time.

It was a really nice stay. the owner (abdel) is so helpful and the hostel is charming! I will highly recommand this hostel. Don't hesitate. Greetings!!! Nathalie

One of the more pricey of the hostels in Marrakech, it is definitely worth the extra for the piece and quiet you receive. I was completely wowed when I arrived, and would definitely stay again. The staff are so helpful (Abdel and Mohammed are always smiling), the place is really clean, the breakfast looked really good (I couldn't enjoy it because I can't eat gluten), it is beautifully decorated, the trips are really cheap, and everyone that stayed there while I was there were really chilled out.

Probably the best hostel I have been to! I spent 5 nights there and I had a great time. It is easy to find if you watch the video, and the staff will take really good care of you. The dorm was very clean, with a big clean bathroom and the Wi-Fi worked perfectly. I also took the cooking class, which was real fun, and I booked my Sahara trip with them. The atmosphere is relaxed, and the terrace is unbelievable, really beautiful!

Beautifully decorated hostel w very helpful staff. Met nice people. Nothing to complain

We had a great stay at Layla Rouge! Abdel was always very helpful with everything! The hostel is nicely decorated and has a very nice terrace, where we could enjoy the sunset, read and relax. Thanks for all!!!

I had a great stay at Layla Rouge, great location, super friendly hosts and very helpful with organising my onward journey and other excursions! Definitely recommend