Riad Layla Rouge Reviews

Rue el Ksour, Derb Rokni, 23, Marrakech, Morocco

Beautiful raid close to Jemaa El Fnaa. Loved the colourful walls and terrace to relax. Good breakfast provided. Helpful staff who would give practical tips. They are able to book trips to the desert as well as day trips to nearby places for a good price. Thank you for making my stay so pleasant! :)

Great Ryad, friendly guys and girls look after you & point you in the right direction. Clean sheets & towels everyday. Lots of blankets for those cooler nights (I was there in December 2015). Close enough to the action of the Medina, but just a off the main drag so it's nice & quiet to relax in. I'll be back in 2016.

• 23rd Nov 2015

Awesome experience!! Extremely well located (3/4min walking from the main square), staff are more than extremely nice (Jalil and Hazzan became my friends). Beautiful riad with good installation. Highly recommended

**PAY IN EUROS THE CONVERSION IS 11,5 Dhr, which is stated nowhere and just horrendous** When we arrived they told us that despite our reservation they didn't have a double-room available, so they transferred us to a place close by which was much more fancy for the same price. So I cannot rate the rooms in the Hostel. The staff was not really helpful with organising trips. Breakfast consisted of bread and crepes. Very upsetting: They convert the online price in Euro with 11,5 Dhr. Bring Euros!

So great place and reception.

• 19th Oct 2015

wow! this really is a great hostel! very small and lovely coloured, it's made and driven with a lot of love unlike the bigger hostels in the city. It has a nice sense of of place architecturally speaking - you go a few stairs up and you are in a completely different atmosphere. here you can enjoy a shisha, beer or a spliff, relax from the medina's hustle and bustle or have a talk with another traveller. and the best: the hospitality of jallal and rejuan (? :D ) - thank you for all you did!

• 13th Oct 2015

Next to my reservation I also booked the airport pick up service. This was a great service as it is very hard to find the way in the small streets of the medina, especially when it's dark. It's allowed to drink alcohol, but it's relatively small, so it's not a big party hostel. Perfect for people who want to do excursions and want to have a good sleep, but don't want to stay in a hotel. Thanks Sanne for the hostel hospitality!

We stayed at Layla Rouge for two nights at the beginning of our trip. We came back for one night at the end because the riad is so nice to relax. The rooms are beautiful and the rooftop just awesome. It is so close to the Djema el Fna. Marrakesh is so busy, but if you stay in this riad you feel comfortable and relaxed after walking through the city. The staff is so nice. I was really sick and they took us medicin from the pharmacy. Thanks for that! i can really recommend this Hostel :)

• 30th Sep 2015

We arrived around midnight and they told us, we can't get the room we booked. We were a bit anoyed, but they brought us to a house, just few meters away and the room itself was so amazing! The staff is nice and friendly and they try to help where they can.

This is NOT a typical hostel (e.g. no selling of drinks, water etc.) The family is very nice but they speak little english. Location is perfect and the rooftop lounge is amazing and cozy. Would absolutly go there again.

A great place to stay. I took three of my children (16,14 &13) on my own. So security and relative comfort was important. The 8 person room had air con which made for happy teenagers. The staff were fantastic, friendly and helpful making us all very welcome. They also had one of the better deals on the excursions available. Highly recommended. Alec

1 2 Next » last »