Riad Layla Rouge Reviews

Rue el Ksour, Derb Rokni, 23, Marrakech, Morocco

I was only here for one night at th end of my holidays in Morocco, but I would definitely come back. The location is amazing, it's one of the most beautiful hostels I've ever stayed in and the staff is more than helpful. Breakfast is also included and super delicious!!

Best hostel I've been in a long time. Excellent location, great staff, great atmosphere, perfect in every sense. Could NOT be better. Thanks guys for everything you did to help me. Next time in Morroco, Layla Rouge is gonna be my home again.

Very helpful and friendly staff, excellent terrace with beautiful interior. Plenty of blankers and a very comfortable bed. Would book again.

We had an excellent stay at Riad Layla Rouge. The riad is perfectly located close to the markets and the facilities were great, I personally loved the roof top terrace! The staff were amazing, going above and beyond to make sure we had a pleasant stay. They even put on a dinner for us one night which was so kind of them. Overall the riad had a very relaxing and welcoming vibe. We would not hesitate to stay at layla rouge when we visit beautiful Marrakech again. Thanks

The staff are really lovely and excellent. Ask Said for a game of Rumikub.

Great hostel with the nicest employees!! Tricky to find so I would suggest getting picked up at the main gate rather than trying to find it yourself. Very close to all the main action.

Relaxing atmosphere with excellent service by Sayd and Jawad. Sayd helped me book great excursions to the desert and Eussaouira. Highly recommended. Would definitely come back next time in Marrakesh!!

The chain of Rouge hostels in Marrakech are the perfect antidote to a city full of crazy hustle. The staff continually go out of their way to make you feel happy and comfortable. Personally I'd recommend booking all tours and accommodation through them.

Amazing hostel! The staff were so kind and lovely and informative and the mint tea was outstanding! I would never stay anywhere else in Marrakech. The roof terrace was sensational. I wish I had more superlatives. Breakfast was fab and everything was lovely and clean and cozy.

• 6th Mar 2015

I was transferred from Layla rouge to a new riad, Jennah Rouge, owned by the same people. I was met at the airport by a man who drove me to a street near by where a person from Jennah Rouge was waiting to show me the way. It is tucked away so it's quiet. I was given mint tea and cookies upon arrival

It was the first time we were traveling to Morocco and Marrakech seemed very hectic to us. But coming back from the streets of the Medina (where there is always something to see) Layla Rouge seems like a breath of fresh air. Excellent location in the middle of everything but so nice and quiet. Staff very nice and helpful, they made us feel at home. Delicious breakfast that we chose to serve on the terrace enjoying the Moroccan heat.

1 2 3 Next » last »