Riad Layla Rouge Reviews

Rue el Ksour, Derb Rokni, 23, Marrakech, Morocco

The best hostel I have ever stayed in! Absolutely wonderful staff and location. Great accommodations and really a travelers dream!! Stay here when in Marrakech!!

We really enjoyed Riad Layla Rouge. The staff was extremely helpful, funny and friendly, we got everything we wanted and even more. The rooms are clean and cosy, the terrace is one of the most beautiful places in whole Marrakesh with the view on the city and Atlas mountains. The breakfast was rich and tasteful and Ali makes the best mint tea ever. We hope to come back there again :)

• 17th Dec 2014
  • Croatia

I loved staying in this riad, it's one of the best hostels I've stayed in. It's colourful, clean, cosy, very hot showers, super breakfast, nice rooms and nice roof terrace. Sayd and his staff work very hard and are always friendly, cheerful and welcoming. They are very helpful and really make sure that guests feel at home. I recommend this hostel 100% and I would definitely stay here again.

We had a lovely stay at Riad Layla Rouge, our room was beautiful, the breakfast good and Sayeed and his staff were excellent. We will definitely return here.

• 13th Dec 2014
  • Couple, 41+

We really loved this place!!! People from the hostel are very friendly and kind. It was a real pleasure to spend time with them. Rooms are beautiful and clean. This hostel was as a second house during these days. A special thanks to Aida, Ali and Said!!!!

My boyfriend and I stayed at the Riad Layla Rouge for a week in Morocco. I randomly stumbled on the place before leaving for our trip and reserved a couple nights in case we wanted to try somewhere else later in our trip. But, you cannot beat the convenience, service, location, and overall appearance of this hostel. It is tucked away in an alley for added privacy, but you are among the crowds and souks within seconds. We ended up staying here for our entire vacation.

• 9th Dec 2014

Stayed at Layla rouge for 4 nights in a double room with ensuit. The rooms are spacious and well equipped and the hostel is very clean, with a large outdoor area with sofas to relax. The hostel is only a 2 minute walk from jemaar el-fnaa and a 5 minute walk from the souls. Furthermore the staff are incredibly friendly, a huge breakfast is provided between 8-10.30 and they'll provide as much free tea as you can drink. I would definitely go back!

• 8th Dec 2014

I loved this place!!! It's all coloured, people are very nice and kind, meant tea is perfect and their biscuits super!!! I hope to come again soon!!!

If Sayd doesn't become your favourite person ever in the first 5 seconds of meeting him, there is something wrong with you. My stay at Riad Layla was perfection. Not only is the Riad beautifully decorated and in a perfect location, the staff are what really make it the best. I recommend this hostel 100%, you will not regret your stay here and will be sad to leave! I nearly extended my trip in Morocco, just so I could stay at Riad Layla for longer! Thank you Sayd and Mahommed!

Great stay! Very helpful and friendly staff, tasty meals, clean rooms, relaxed atmosphere, good location. Recommended!!

The staff were great and very friendly will definitely be going back

• 27th Nov 2014

Great hostel with great staff. Mohamed and Said were brilliant and looked after us the entire time, I'll definitely be back.

• 27th Nov 2014

Sayd and Mohammed were excellent hosts, would definitely recommend!

Very nice riad, we had a dinner for free ( very good!!), i am coming back for sure!

Es un lugar muy acogedor, cada vez que llegas te ofrecen te y galletas. Abdul y Aida son personas muy acogedoras. El hostal es muy limpio y bien cuidado, en una muy buena ubicación y de fácil acceso, nunca nos perdimos para llegar. Aida es una maestra en la cocina, nuestro último día fuimos junto a ella a comprar los ingredientes al mercado, para luego tomar clases de cocina marroquí junto a ella.

• 19th Nov 2014
  • Chile

We stayed in 8 hostels on our way around Morocco and Riad Layla Rouge was our favourite by miles! We are so grateful to the staff who did everything possible to make our stay as fun and easy-going as possible. Not to mention the interior of the Riad is beautiful and, thanks to the directions sent prior to our arrival, so so easy to find. We are looking forward to coming back as soon as possible!

• 13th Nov 2014

I had a great a great stay at Layla Rouge. Said and his crew were very nice and helpful. And the Sahara tour they organized was great!

one of most impressive things in my marrakech trip was unbelievable kindness that the staffs of Layla rouge had showed me during whole my stay there. Seid and Mohammed played some music and it was just awesome. its location can be a little picky at your first visit, but it's really nearly located to Dejeema el fna plaza, and your way back to the riad is safe in midNight.

• 11th Nov 2014
  • South Korea

Awesome staff- really helped me out above and beyond the call of duty! Very welcoming and friendly. Nice rooms and lovely terrace views.

• 11th Nov 2014

A WARNING to fellow travelers: although the hotel staff was very gentle with us we were overcharged for one night stay. We felt the staff took advantage of us not knowing very well the Dirham exchange rate so they did not hesitate to ask us to pay double. It's a nice hotel but we left with great disappointment.