Riad Layla Rouge Reviews

Rue el Ksour, Derb Rokni, 23, Marrakech, Morocco

We totally loved this hostel/riad. It had a spectacular terrace and a great vibe all around. Met so many great people and had a great time start to finish. It was easy to find if you follow the comprehensive directions given, and in a great location. Some fruit at breakfast would be my only recommendation. Mohammed and Abdel are great. Stay here and you won't regret it!

My stay at Layla Rouge was absolutely fantastic- thank you to the wonderful staff- especially Aida, Mohammed and Abdel who managed to make this an amazing stay for me and a home to come back to in Marrakesh! The roof top terrace is fantastic and the Sahara trip I booked through the hostel was memorable as well. I hope to come back here soon!

• 5th Jun 2014

Fantastic place and hospitality. Staff is very nice and breakfast was very good.

I have stayed in lots of hostels, and this is the best. It's the first time I've given 100% as the score! I couldn't give anything less because this place is great. The Riad is beautifully decorated, looks amazing, and is a lovely place to come back to after a hectic day in the Souks of Marrakech. Abdel, Aida and all the staff were really lovely, helpful & so friendly. The meal they cooked for us on the Saturday night was fantastic! I wouldn't stay anywhere else in Marrakech. Thanks guys!

I had a great stay in Layla Rouge! I have never seen such a helpful and kind staff in my life, I could count on them for everything I needed! The atmosphere of the hostel os great and it has a beautiful view for the city in the terrasse!

Possibly the best hostel I've ever stayed at! Abdel and all the staff were just amazing and helped us with all our request. The atmosphere is cozy and the colorful rooftop terrace is perfect to chill out at sunset. The hostel is located 3 minutes walk from Djemaa El Fnaa in a little alley, but it's easy to find if you follow the directions provided. I totally recommend to book with them the Zagora trip, plus the cooking class and the classic 100 dirham hammam. Chokran bzaf Layla Rouge & Morocco!

1 2 3 Next » last »