Riad Layla Rouge Reviews

Rue el Ksour, Derb Rokni, 23, Marrakech, Morocco

Lovely place to stay, everyone was incredibly helpful.

I had a nice time in Riad Layla Rouge. Sayid and Jawad were very friendly and helpful throughout my stay. I recommend that you stay there.

The atmosphere was excellent, perfect hospitality of the manager and the staff. Good rooms with comfortable beds, cleaned facilities well decorated, tipically arabic. I reccomend this hostel to all the backpackers that want a relaxed place to stay in Marrakech. It is also well located some meters from Jemma el Fna in the Medina center.

• 8th Jan 2015

Layla Rouge is just incredibly beautiful and detailed. VERY MOROCCAN. 3 minutes to the square. I love the staff there - Said is very sweet, always offering us tea. Would definitely recommend it anybody.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »