Riad Layla Rouge Reviews

Rue el Ksour, Derb Rokni, 23, Marrakech, Morocco

If Sayd doesn't become your favourite person ever in the first 5 seconds of meeting him, there is something wrong with you. My stay at Riad Layla was perfection. Not only is the Riad beautifully decorated and in a perfect location, the staff are what really make it the best. I recommend this hostel 100%, you will not regret your stay here and will be sad to leave! I nearly extended my trip in Morocco, just so I could stay at Riad Layla for longer! Thank you Sayd and Mahommed!

Great stay! Very helpful and friendly staff, tasty meals, clean rooms, relaxed atmosphere, good location. Recommended!!

The staff were great and very friendly will definitely be going back

• 27th Nov 2014

Great hostel with great staff. Mohamed and Said were brilliant and looked after us the entire time, I'll definitely be back.

• 27th Nov 2014

Sayd and Mohammed were excellent hosts, would definitely recommend!

Very nice riad, we had a dinner for free ( very good!!), i am coming back for sure!

Es un lugar muy acogedor, cada vez que llegas te ofrecen te y galletas. Abdul y Aida son personas muy acogedoras. El hostal es muy limpio y bien cuidado, en una muy buena ubicación y de fácil acceso, nunca nos perdimos para llegar. Aida es una maestra en la cocina, nuestro último día fuimos junto a ella a comprar los ingredientes al mercado, para luego tomar clases de cocina marroquí junto a ella.

• 19th Nov 2014
  • Chile

We stayed in 8 hostels on our way around Morocco and Riad Layla Rouge was our favourite by miles! We are so grateful to the staff who did everything possible to make our stay as fun and easy-going as possible. Not to mention the interior of the Riad is beautiful and, thanks to the directions sent prior to our arrival, so so easy to find. We are looking forward to coming back as soon as possible!

• 13th Nov 2014

I had a great a great stay at Layla Rouge. Said and his crew were very nice and helpful. And the Sahara tour they organized was great!

one of most impressive things in my marrakech trip was unbelievable kindness that the staffs of Layla rouge had showed me during whole my stay there. Seid and Mohammed played some music and it was just awesome. its location can be a little picky at your first visit, but it's really nearly located to Dejeema el fna plaza, and your way back to the riad is safe in midNight.

• 11th Nov 2014
  • South Korea

Awesome staff- really helped me out above and beyond the call of duty! Very welcoming and friendly. Nice rooms and lovely terrace views.

• 11th Nov 2014

A WARNING to fellow travelers: although the hotel staff was very gentle with us we were overcharged for one night stay. We felt the staff took advantage of us not knowing very well the Dirham exchange rate so they did not hesitate to ask us to pay double. It's a nice hotel but we left with great disappointment.

Layla Rouge gave us a very warm welcome to morocco. Upon arrival we were welcomed with tea, cookies and a free dinner. The room was very clean and homely, decorated with so much detail that I would have loved to take it with me. Also the staff, Said and Mohammed, were very helpful. Mohamed is the best guitarist, and Saiid can speak pretty much any language you can imagine. Both were there 24/7 and helped with any request, assisting in avoiding the typical tourist traps. Already booked our return

• 6th Nov 2014

This hostel looked awesome. We had a private room which was very cool. All of the decor in the hostel was fun to look at. The staff was friendly and helpful and this hostel was located about a 5 minute walk from the square.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »