Riad Les Deux Portes Reviews

105 Derb Moulay Abdelkader, Dabachi, Marrakech, Morocco

Had a great time here, the Riad is very well located just a few minutes walk from the square and the souks and the staff are so friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay here again.

• 3rd May 2014

Lovely stay, great to be shown around the place when I first arrived - helped me get my bearings straight away! Lovely rooms and bathrooms.

• 29th Apr 2014

Great location. Lovely riad. No complaints. Would stay there again. (Although for the final two of our four nights in Marrakesh we were moved to an affiliated riad, 'Riad Atlas', and our rooms there weren't as nice as Deux Portes. No door on the bathroom in one room and junk piled up behind a screen and in the closets of the other. They may have been overflow rooms that weren't entirely ready because the rest of the riad looked nice.)

Great place to stay. Excellent location and the staff is kind and helpful.

1 2 Next » last »