Riad Les Deux Portes Reviews

105 Derb Moulay Abdelkader, Dabachi, Marrakech, Morocco

Very nice facility, clean rooms, nice staff.

• 21st Jun 2014

My daughter and I had a most enjoyable stay at this hostel. The staff went out of their way to help with ordering taxis, places to visit and how to get about Marrakech. They were most helpful too in contacting the airport when trying to locate my luggage, which missed the flight from Cassablanca to Marrakech!! The bedroom was very comfortable and clean as was the shower room. Breakfast was simple but enjoyable with plenty of tea and coffee! Thank you to the staff who were welcoming and friendly.

• 19th Jun 2014

Great riad right by Jemaa El Fna , nice breakfast , tho wifi is limited

Really nice, clean and quiet Riad just a short walk away from the busy Djeema el Fna (main square). The Service was excellent and we enjoyed a tasty moroccan dinner on the Roof terasse. We had a lovely stay and can more then recommend it!

• 14th Jun 2014
  • Switzerland

Lovely stay with friendly atmosphere. The staff were so helpful and welcoming. Highly highly recommend

• 10th Jun 2014
  • Faroe Islands

This Riad is in an excellent location, not far from Jemaa El Fna (the main square) in Medina (old town). The staff were friendly, hospitable and helpful. The transfer from the Airport took us straight to the Riad and only cost 150 Dh. The room was cosy, WiFi worked well and I enjoyed the large shower head (towels provided). Make sure you enjoy breakfast on the terrace, and don’t forget to try the mint tea!

Couldn't fault the hotel or staff during our stay. However my dad left his glasses in the hotel, we tried several times to reach the staff via phone and email but never got any response. This was very disappointing considering how gopd our stay had been and how lovely the staff was w our stay, not even to reply with a yes or no the glasses have been found was a big let down. Which is why we wont be recomending this hotel.

Had a great time here, the Riad is very well located just a few minutes walk from the square and the souks and the staff are so friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay here again.

• 3rd May 2014

Lovely stay, great to be shown around the place when I first arrived - helped me get my bearings straight away! Lovely rooms and bathrooms.

• 29th Apr 2014