Riad Massin Reviews

48 Derb Sidi Mohamed L'Haj- Bab Doukala, Marrakech, Morocco

Very nice located, just a few minutes away from the main square, a market just outside the door and super helpful staff and a relaxing atmosphere!

I enjoyed my stay in Riad Massin. Good location, maybe first time hard to find. Staff is really friendly, they will give you any advices you want and show you the best places to see on the map. Good value for money!

The guys on the street who offer to walk you to the door of Riad Massin will expect 20dirham for the pleasure of this 100 walk, worth it only if you're worried about getting lost! I booked a trip to the high atlas and Sahara through the hostel - the external company who run the trip forgot to pick me up and the guys at the hostel sorted everything out, getting me picked up and delivered to join the (absolutely amazing and totally worth it!) trip. No heating but that's normal. Stay here!

The Staff was very nice and helpfull. I am very satidfied with their service! The place is in a good location, close to the center of the Medina and the new city. It takes about 15 mins walk to get to the Fna plaza. The relationship price quality is good. They pprovide heating in the bedroom, but there is not hot water. The room where I stayed had a bathroom inside and it was clean, nevertheless the building is old. Fresh towels were provided, but linen were a little bit smelly.

The tours were a total ripoff so that left a bad taste in my mouth. Place was nicely decorated but crazy loud. Good if you want to be up all night but not so much if you want to sleep.

nice hostel located in the centre of Marrakech although still a 20 minute walk from the central market. Unfortunately the shower in the private room was cold which in the middle of winter isn`t so pleasant. We tried 2 others during our stay which were tolerable but hardly on the warm side. The hostel was generally clean and nicely decorated, lacked atmosphere but still is good value for money if you`re after a relatively central location. The complementary Moroccan tea on arrival is nice!!!

• 31st Dec 2014

The beds were the most comfortable of any hostel I've been in, but it was a slightly awkward atmosphere. Our room was right next to the lobby and people were being loud all night. The bathrooms needed cleaning.

Everyone was super nice and helpful. Definitely stay therr again when returning to Marrakech! Love Latifa - the lady of the house!

Water was not hot enough. Taking shower was like torture considering the cold weather in December. Breakfast was really poor but 2.5euros which is high among Moroccon prices. Toilet was ok but not clean enough. I'm really dissapointed.

Cozy hostel and really nice staff. Thanks guys!

Very nice staff and a great place to stay.

The location of the Riad is awesome, just 10-20 minutes walking from the Jemaa el Fna square and 1 minute from the bus station. Really friendly staff, very good atmosphere and excellent price. However, it must be said that the rooms are a little bit narrow and the bathrooms could be cleaner. Nevertheless, although I just paid 4 € per night, so it really worth it.

• 16th Nov 2014
  • Spain

I loved to be in Riad Massin. All people working there was just fantastic and very attention. They made me and my sister to have the wish to spend more time in Marrakech. The Riad has a good localization too!

The people make this place special. All the family make an effort to welcome you into their home

I strongly recomend :)

• 28th Oct 2014
  • Poland

Good location, close to useful bus station. Host is nice, but did not know Hammam opening hours.

There was a bed bug I think.... Not sure, but I got lots of insect bites... The bed looked clean though. Location is little bit far from the famous square. Staff can speak English well.