Riad Massin Reviews

48 Derb Sidi Mohamed L'Haj- Bab Doukala, Marrakech, Morocco

Fkin splendid! For the price the facilities were more then enough, lovely view from the top and surprisingly comf beds. Thank you very much, hope people enjjoyed the cake!

• 9th Jun 2015

Riad Massin was absolutely wonderful! The staff were very welcoming and we always felt at home. It's also in a perfect location as it is on the edge of the Medina (which provides a quiet place to relax) while still only being 10 mins away from the main square. It's also incredibly beautiful. I highly recommend this Riad.

Honestly, I didnt like the place that much. I wasnt expecting something amazing because of the amount I was paying, but still, there are a lot of things they need to improve. When I first arrived, I could see the place dirty and they were doing something else and just let me waiting at the hall for quite a while. But the worst thing was when they just forgot to send the transfer to pick me up at the airport, I had to ask someone to call the riad, and they charged me anyway! That was terrible.

staff here is helpful, the room is clean and nice enough to stay. may be the only thing they need to improve is the toilet, it's ok for me but may be not for some clean freak

There were a couple staff members who were great, but other than that the hostel was nothing special. It's about a 20 minute walk to the main square and not too much close by. The staff seemed to stay up pretty late talking in the night which echoed throughout the riad. They also forgot to pick up our friend from the airport who waited for two hours and eventually had to buy wifi then take the bus alone as a young female traveller, which did not turn out well. Also, no hot water downstairs.

Very nice located, just a few minutes away from the main square, a market just outside the door and super helpful staff and a relaxing atmosphere!