Riad Massin

7.3
Very Good 1283 Total Reviews

19th Jun 2017
3.1

I was treated to a 'bait and switch' by Massin. When I arrived and only after I arrived! I was told that the riad was closed. I chose Massin because while many raids in Marrakech have a serious bed bug problem I was told by a reliable source that Massin was clean. I'll never know. They took me to another riad, in the mid-day heat, half way through the Medina and sure enough there were bed bugs. So, in summary, don't trust what they say.

17th Jun 2017

Hassan y su staff son encantadores. El Riad se encuentra en plena medina, cerca de todo. Totalmente recomendable

• michaelpolat6366
  • England, Male, 31-40
5th Jun 2017

It's a lovely hostel to stay I can only say thank you to all. Real nice people thank you 😊

• Germany, Female, 31-40
19th Mar 2017
6.0

I was not able to make contact with the Riad (email, Facebook, phone calls, text; 1st to get directions and 2nd to tell them my flight was delayed and so I arrived in the middle of the night) and as I didnt want to stay before locked doors, I booked another Hotel. So I cannot tell anything about the hostel besides that.