Riad Massin Reviews

48 Derb Sidi Mohamed L'Haj- Bab Doukala, Marrakech, Morocco

Water was not hot enough. Taking shower was like torture considering the cold weather in December. Breakfast was really poor but 2.5euros which is high among Moroccon prices. Toilet was ok but not clean enough. I'm really dissapointed.

Cozy hostel and really nice staff. Thanks guys!

Very nice staff and a great place to stay.

The location of the Riad is awesome, just 10-20 minutes walking from the Jemaa el Fna square and 1 minute from the bus station. Really friendly staff, very good atmosphere and excellent price. However, it must be said that the rooms are a little bit narrow and the bathrooms could be cleaner. Nevertheless, although I just paid 4 € per night, so it really worth it.

• 16th Nov 2014
  • Spain

I loved to be in Riad Massin. All people working there was just fantastic and very attention. They made me and my sister to have the wish to spend more time in Marrakech. The Riad has a good localization too!

The people make this place special. All the family make an effort to welcome you into their home

I strongly recomend :)

• 28th Oct 2014
  • Poland

Good location, close to useful bus station. Host is nice, but did not know Hammam opening hours.

There was a bed bug I think.... Not sure, but I got lots of insect bites... The bed looked clean though. Location is little bit far from the famous square. Staff can speak English well.

The hostel manager is always willing to help no matter how big or small the problem. Kind and very welcoming. The location of the hostel is perfect. Just 5-10mins to the local supermarket, 10-15mins walk to the main square and 10-15 mins walk to new town. It's convenient and great value for money. With this only being €5 per night, I have nothing to complain about. If you're looking for a well located hostel in the centre of things and enjoy discovering new cultures.This would be perfect

Awesome riad really centrally located in the Medina. Nice stuff, silent and comfy atmosphere! Theres minced tea all day and very quick wifi :)

• 11th Aug 2014

Cosy hostel. Very cheap and with all the services that work.

We stayed here just for 1 night but I would definitely choose it again if I return to Marrakech! A bit hard to find at first, but actually really easy after you get to it. Clean room and nice staff. We even booked a 3-day desert trip with them which was a great experience. We were welcome with mint tea - a great treat after a tiring day. Great value for money, especially if you're on a tight budget!

This place is quaint and I felt safe the entire time. It's not very large compared to other hostels I've stayed at, but I liked that. I was traveling in a large group that used every bed so the place was completely private. The rooftop terrace is pretty awesome and even has a shower!

The Riad Massin was an amazing place to stay. The staff was incredible. Couldn't have asked for a better place.

• 17th Jul 2014

If you are looking for a nice, cheap and safe stay in Marrakech you will enjoy your stay at Riad Massin. We had a wonderful stay here :)