Riad Massin Reviews

48 Derb Sidi Mohamed L'Haj- Bab Doukala, Marrakech, Morocco

A member of the staff sat down with me when I arrived and gave me map explaining points of interest and also tips for shopping and traveling in the city. This was very helpful! The location was far from outside noise so it was restful, it was about 15 minutes walk to go to the main square, but on the side close to the new city so seeing both areas was easy. Shower and toilet could be temperamental (hot water when it felt like it, flushing when it felt like it) but for the price it was okay.

Had a great stay in Riad Massin! The staff were friendly and helpful, and it was in a good location. There was good air conditioning in our room and the beds were nice and comfy - will definitely stay there if I ever go back to Marrakech!

• 27th Apr 2014