Riad Massin Reviews

48 Derb Sidi Mohamed L'Haj- Bab Doukala, Marrakech, Morocco

Riad Massin is a nice place to stay with a friendly and helpful staff. There is one thing to mention, though: Most of the rooms of the main building are populated by bed bugs. Yes, the real ones (Cimex lectularius), big and hungry. I changed to a double in the next door building, also belonging to Riad Massin, where I did not have any further problems of this kind. But I do not know about the bug state of the dorms and other rooms of this next door building.

Stayed in the second building - it was practically empty when I stayed so it was nice and quiet. Very nice beds and clean overall. The staff is unbelievably helpful and the location is also commendable. I too initially had trouble locating this place, but 1) ask around 2) wander around for a bit - walk from Bab Doukkala into the medina and the little street enlarges into a wider street; take the right and wander around. Loved it so much that I came back after the desert trip.

I really enjoy my stay at Riad Massin, i think that the quality of the services offered in relation with the money paid is excellent, for that reason if you are a traveller thinking to came to Marrakech Riad Massin should be a necessary stop. In addition, I would like to give a 10 to the stuff who is working there, very kind people always close to the traveler and also offering different chances from learn to do a Tagine to give to you a dish of a delicious local food. Extraordinary.

• 1st Apr 2014
  • Spain

It's an amazing place; with a beautiful roof and very clean rooms. A very nice and cheap place to meet some people and just relax some time. The staff is able to help you with travel routes, daytrips and other usefull organisation stuff. I will totally come back some times.

• 31st Mar 2014