Riad Massin Reviews

48 Derb Sidi Mohamed L'Haj- Bab Doukala, Marrakech, Morocco

Excellent value for money and very clean. Little bit out of town but that can be good or bad depending what you like. Still not too bad a walk to the main square. Staff are very friendly

Amazingly clean, great value for money, friendly staff. No complaints! Would definitely stay again. Highly recommended!

For the price we paid, this is the best hostel for convenience and value for money. A very friendly atmosphere and beautiful building situated in bab doukala old medina. It is very close to both the new town and the main square, will be booking this hostel again. Thank you Van

• 24th Nov 2013
  • British Virgin Islands

The hostel is very nice and confortable. The staff is really friendly and helpful. The breakfast is delicious! and the location is ok, about 25 minutes walking from the main square. If you don't like noise, ask for the rooms upstairs, because the rooms downstairs are very close to the common areas. If your budget is not huge, this is a good combination price-quality.

Riad Massin is definitely a very fine hostel in the Medina of Marrakesh. It's location close to Bab Doukkala makes it easy to get there after a taxi ride within 2 minutes walk. The center of the Medina, Jemaa el-Fnaa, is accesible by foot in 15 minutes or by taxi in 5 minutes. When arriving at night it might be a good idea to ask the staff to pick you up as some dubious people might try to take you there for a lot of money. The staff is incredibly friendly, the place is very tidy.

Clean and safe place with a lots of tourists and helpfull staff.

We absolutely LOVED the owner of the hostel. So incredibly helpful and the nicest man ever. We said we would rather stay in this hostel than the super nice hotel down the street just because of this man! Everything about the hostel was great...very accommodating, clean, authentic, friendly...I would recommend it to anyone!

• 8th Nov 2013

I really liked the personel in this hostel. The guys were really nice, and even waiting for me to show me the way when my taxi driver had called them for directions. Even when I did not ask for this! The hostel was clean enough, the bedsheets and towels were fresh. The shower took a while to give warm water, and the toilet h sometimes trouble flushing, but all that was easily overcome, and I have to say: For this price and more I would happily stay again in Riad Massin.

• 5th Nov 2013

Had I nice stay in this Riad, nice welcome with mint tea and explanation of what to do and what can be visited in Marrakech. The owners of this riad are Always prepared to offer assistance during the stay. Place higly reccomended!

This is an excellent hostel, great value for money with great staff. The public Hamman recommended by the hostel is a great authentic experience. The 4 bed girls dorm is off from the main lounge so can be a bit noisy. regardless i would stay again and definitely recommend this hostel for a great stay in Marrakesh.

I'm still waiting for my wallet as you promised. I'm really disappointed and frustrated....

This hostel was great! All the staff members were really friendly and the hostel provided other services that worked really well with our weekend vacations (overnight in the desert/camel ride) for a pretty good price. We got mint tea whenever we wanted and one free shisha each day. The staff were able to answer all our questions in English. It's only a 10 minute walk from the market and is located in the middle between the new town and old town. I highly recommend this hostel!

• 24th Oct 2013

The Interieur and architecture of this Hostel is really great!

I had a really good time at the hostel. Tje atmosphere is great, the staff super nice. It was a great experience.

• 19th Oct 2013