9.2
Superb 1,255 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 1,255 Total Reviews
Riad Massin Located at 48 Derb Sidi Mohamed L'Haj- Bab Doukala, , Marrakech.
Morocco
Marrakech 40000 48 Derb Sidi Mohamed L'Haj- Bab Doukala
92% 1255
31.6327937 -7.9989480
    Rooms available

• mmalisz
  • USA, Male, 31-40
18th Apr 2016

This is a great place for money and value in Marrakech. Hassan was welcoming and would be very helpful on how to navigate my time in Morocco. This was a great location that allowed you to be just outside of the hustle and bustle, but still be in the heart of Marrakech. I will definitely come back to this hostel over time in a Riad when I return to Morocco because of the environment Hassan provides.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
16th Apr 2016

I had a wonderful stay at Riad Massin. Hassan is the most welcoming host I've ever had in a hostel. He was always at the ready with delicious tea and suggestions on how best to see Marrakesh. It's a great location (an easy 10 minute walk into the main square) and with some lovely cafes/restaurants nearby (check out Henna Cafe for the best felafal). The hostel is very clean and really quiet (I stayed in the 6-bed dorm room and met some lovely fellow backpackers). I would stay here again!!

• Singapore, Mixed Group, 18-24
12th Apr 2016

Enjoyable stay that was complemented by the helpful Hassan

• Canada, Female, 25-30
9th Apr 2016

I stayed in a private room at Riad Massin with my boyfriend. Hassan greeted us when we arrived and took us up to the terrace for tea and to explain some of the ins and outs of Marrakech. He also recommended a restaurant for our first night, which we enjoyed. There were not locks on the rooms, or lockers, which we typically don't like about hostels/guest houses but we did feel secure enough to leave our bags with Hassan when we went on a desert tour he organized for us. Overall: recommend.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
26th Mar 2016

Great staff, comfortable beds and nice atmosphere.

26th Mar 2016

This was more like a home for me I felt very comfortable with the staff, Hassin and Chouaib went above and beyond their job to solve any problem I had. The hostel was very clean and beds were comfy, very relax atmosphere. Definitely will come back and most definitely will stay here again!

• Finland, Couple, 25-30
25th Mar 2016

We stayed in 6-bed dorm in March. Everything worked well. Staff was so helpful and nice, and we were welcomed with tea and stories. Staff also arranged us day trip to Atlas Mountains - something I can definitely recommend! Hostel is beautiful and peaceful despite that it is in restless (but interesting and central) medina. Hostel also has a roof terrace. There is only one shower, so sometimes you have to queue. This is very good place afterall. Really worth staying!

• USA, Male, 18-24
21st Mar 2016

I'm sure people have read this a million times on Hostel World, but Riad Massin truly was the best hostel I've ever stayed in. Hassan (the guy who runs the hostel) is so incredibly nice and personable. He helped me plan all kinds of activities during my trip including a 3 day trip to the desert. The hostel is quite small, but Hassan makes it easy to meet people as he has a constant flow of (delicious) Moroccan tea and is always inviting you to join in on the conversation. Locations great as well

• Germany, Couple, 18-24
19th Mar 2016

Very nice place, clean facilities, warm water. We slept in the dorm and spent the evening on the lovely rooftop. The location might not be best if you want to spent evenings in the medina or at the Djeema, but for us it was perfect because you easily reach the train station. The guys working there are very welcoming and they will gladly organize like everything for you. Great place!

• Japan, All Male Group, 18-24
10th Mar 2016

Thanks to Hassan, very helpful and generous.