Superb 1,259 Total Reviews
Superb 1,259 Total Reviews
Riad Massin Located at 48 Derb Sidi Mohamed L'Haj- Bab Doukala, , Marrakech.
Morocco
Marrakech 40000 48 Derb Sidi Mohamed L'Haj- Bab Doukala
91% 1259
31.6327937 -7.9989480
    Rooms available

• USA, Male, 18-24
8th May 2016

Solid hostel for the money; very pretty interior with a retractable roof to let in sunlight if the weather is good. Floors can be a bit dirty but beds are warm and clean.

• Austria, Female, 18-24
6th May 2016

Riad Massin is a great place to relax (there´s nice music and good smell all the time!!). The staff is incredibly nice and makes sure that costumers are well prepared before exploring the city by giving tips and advice. Besides, the hostel is simply beautiful and you feel safe immediately.

• Thailand, Male, 25-30
2nd May 2016

I definitely recommend this hostel to you because of Hassan. Hassan is most welcoming and trustable host. This hostel was a bit far from El Fna (main square in Marrakesh) 10 minutes by walk. It is very suitable for people who want to stay in quiet atmosphere, because it was outside of hustle and bustle things in main square. Hassan is also trustable host, he sold the desert tours in reasonable price with no extra charge. (cheaper than other travelers whom I joined) Overall Recommend!!

• mmalisz
  • USA, Male, 31-40
18th Apr 2016

This is a great place for money and value in Marrakech. Hassan was welcoming and would be very helpful on how to navigate my time in Morocco. This was a great location that allowed you to be just outside of the hustle and bustle, but still be in the heart of Marrakech. I will definitely come back to this hostel over time in a Riad when I return to Morocco because of the environment Hassan provides.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
16th Apr 2016

I had a wonderful stay at Riad Massin. Hassan is the most welcoming host I've ever had in a hostel. He was always at the ready with delicious tea and suggestions on how best to see Marrakesh. It's a great location (an easy 10 minute walk into the main square) and with some lovely cafes/restaurants nearby (check out Henna Cafe for the best felafal). The hostel is very clean and really quiet (I stayed in the 6-bed dorm room and met some lovely fellow backpackers). I would stay here again!!

• Singapore, Mixed Group, 18-24
12th Apr 2016

Enjoyable stay that was complemented by the helpful Hassan

• Canada, Female, 25-30
9th Apr 2016

I stayed in a private room at Riad Massin with my boyfriend. Hassan greeted us when we arrived and took us up to the terrace for tea and to explain some of the ins and outs of Marrakech. He also recommended a restaurant for our first night, which we enjoyed. There were not locks on the rooms, or lockers, which we typically don't like about hostels/guest houses but we did feel secure enough to leave our bags with Hassan when we went on a desert tour he organized for us. Overall: recommend.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
26th Mar 2016

Great staff, comfortable beds and nice atmosphere.

26th Mar 2016

This was more like a home for me I felt very comfortable with the staff, Hassin and Chouaib went above and beyond their job to solve any problem I had. The hostel was very clean and beds were comfy, very relax atmosphere. Definitely will come back and most definitely will stay here again!

• Finland, Couple, 25-30
25th Mar 2016

We stayed in 6-bed dorm in March. Everything worked well. Staff was so helpful and nice, and we were welcomed with tea and stories. Staff also arranged us day trip to Atlas Mountains - something I can definitely recommend! Hostel is beautiful and peaceful despite that it is in restless (but interesting and central) medina. Hostel also has a roof terrace. There is only one shower, so sometimes you have to queue. This is very good place afterall. Really worth staying!