Riad Massin Reviews

48 Derb Sidi Mohamed L'Haj- Bab Doukala, Marrakech, Morocco

If you are looking for a nice, cheap and safe stay in Marrakech you will enjoy Riad Massin. We had a wonderful stay here :)

The hostel owner is always willing to help no matter how big or small the problem. Kind and very welcoming. The location of the hostel is perfect. Just 5-10mins to the local supermarket, 10-15mins walk to the main square and 5 mins walk to new town. It's convenient and great value for money, I have nothing to complain about. If you're looking for a well located hostel in the centre of things and enjoy discovering new cultures.This would be perfect

The location of the Riad is awesome, just 10-15 minutes walking from the Jemaa el Fna square and 1 minute from the bus station. Really friendly staff, very good atmosphere and excellent price. and really very clean place, so it really worth staying here

the owner of the Riad is a very nice gay (with his wife) they made my holiday in Morocco a real pleasure... the Riad itself is very beautiful and the rooms are very comfortable

• 1st Aug 2015
  • Bahamas

Great Riad with a good location and amazing staff; all what just perfect, i highly recommend this place for anyone who wants to spend a good holiday with a Moroccan touch

A very nice historic riad tucked away in a local neighbourhood with noticeably fewer tourists and tourist-oriented shops. The hostel was low-key, relaxing, and comfortable. The staff are friendly and helpful. The doorbell is awesome!

Fkin splendid! For the price the facilities were more then enough, lovely view from the top and surprisingly comf beds. Thank you very much, hope people enjjoyed the cake!

• 9th Jun 2015

Riad Massin was absolutely wonderful! The staff were very welcoming and we always felt at home. It's also in a perfect location as it is on the edge of the Medina (which provides a quiet place to relax) while still only being 10 mins away from the main square. It's also incredibly beautiful. I highly recommend this Riad.

Honestly, I didnt like the place that much. I wasnt expecting something amazing because of the amount I was paying, but still, there are a lot of things they need to improve. When I first arrived, I could see the place dirty and they were doing something else and just let me waiting at the hall for quite a while. But the worst thing was when they just forgot to send the transfer to pick me up at the airport, I had to ask someone to call the riad, and they charged me anyway! That was terrible.

staff here is helpful, the room is clean and nice enough to stay. may be the only thing they need to improve is the toilet, it's ok for me but may be not for some clean freak

There were a couple staff members who were great, but other than that the hostel was nothing special. It's about a 20 minute walk to the main square and not too much close by. The staff seemed to stay up pretty late talking in the night which echoed throughout the riad. They also forgot to pick up our friend from the airport who waited for two hours and eventually had to buy wifi then take the bus alone as a young female traveller, which did not turn out well. Also, no hot water downstairs.

Very nice located, just a few minutes away from the main square, a market just outside the door and super helpful staff and a relaxing atmosphere!

I enjoyed my stay in Riad Massin. Good location, maybe first time hard to find. Staff is really friendly, they will give you any advices you want and show you the best places to see on the map. Good value for money!

The guys on the street who offer to walk you to the door of Riad Massin will expect 20dirham for the pleasure of this 100 walk, worth it only if you're worried about getting lost! I booked a trip to the high atlas and Sahara through the hostel - the external company who run the trip forgot to pick me up and the guys at the hostel sorted everything out, getting me picked up and delivered to join the (absolutely amazing and totally worth it!) trip. No heating but that's normal. Stay here!

The Staff was very nice and helpfull. I am very satidfied with their service! The place is in a good location, close to the center of the Medina and the new city. It takes about 15 mins walk to get to the Fna plaza. The relationship price quality is good. They pprovide heating in the bedroom, but there is not hot water. The room where I stayed had a bathroom inside and it was clean, nevertheless the building is old. Fresh towels were provided, but linen were a little bit smelly.

The tours were a total ripoff so that left a bad taste in my mouth. Place was nicely decorated but crazy loud. Good if you want to be up all night but not so much if you want to sleep.

nice hostel located in the centre of Marrakech although still a 20 minute walk from the central market. Unfortunately the shower in the private room was cold which in the middle of winter isn`t so pleasant. We tried 2 others during our stay which were tolerable but hardly on the warm side. The hostel was generally clean and nicely decorated, lacked atmosphere but still is good value for money if you`re after a relatively central location. The complementary Moroccan tea on arrival is nice!!!

The beds were the most comfortable of any hostel I've been in, but it was a slightly awkward atmosphere. Our room was right next to the lobby and people were being loud all night. The bathrooms needed cleaning.

Everyone was super nice and helpful. Definitely stay therr again when returning to Marrakech! Love Latifa - the lady of the house!

Water was not hot enough. Taking shower was like torture considering the cold weather in December. Breakfast was really poor but 2.5euros which is high among Moroccon prices. Toilet was ok but not clean enough. I'm really dissapointed.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7