8.1
Fabulous 1,273 Total Reviews
8.1
Fabulous 1,273 Total Reviews
Riad Massin Located at 48 Derb Sidi Mohamed L'Haj- Bab Doukala, , Marrakech.
Morocco
Marrakech 40000 48 Derb Sidi Mohamed L'Haj- Bab Doukala
81% 1273
31.6327937 -7.9989480
    Rooms available

• Brazil, Female, 25-30
14th Nov 2016
6.6

Kind and helpful staff, but I had few issues during my stay. I stayed in Riad Massin because I was referred by a friend. As I woman traveling by myself in Morocco, I cared about safety in the first place, and it was good to have a reference. So as a plus, Riad Massin is a safe place, has kind and helpful staff, cheap, clean and has a good location. However, I had few issues during my stay: (1) My bathroom was flooding (what made me shower in the public bathroom few times even though I paid for h

• davetam3133
  • Hong Kong, Male, 31-40
5th Sep 2016
6.0

price is cheap, but comparing to other hostel with aircon, breakfast and 2 floors for toilet, I won't come here again.

8th Aug 2016

Just stayed here one night and was looking for a place to sleep (had a late train and an early flight). The staff was very hospitable, I imagine it would be a nice place to stay for a longer trip. Just got hot in the room at night, but not bad for the money.