Riad Massine II Reviews

50 Derb Sidi Mohamed L'Haj- Bab Doukala, , ., 40000, Marrakech, Morocco

This hostel is amazing! A really beautiful, typically Moroccan style building with two roof terraces. I stayed in a double private which was a stunning room, with great bathroom. The staff are incredibly friendly and genuinely wonderful people. I'd highly recommend breakfast as well, as its a great price and it gives you a chance to meet some other people in the hostel.

• 6th Apr 2014

Great place, good ambient and very easy. The clean women, increibles!!!! Found my sunglases and after a week, they give me. Thanks for all.

This is an extension of Massin 1(next door).They will put you there if they have no beds left in massim 1. This is a creppy, dark, old, ugly building with beds and toilets only.there's no reception or staff there.When you arrive at the building you have to ring at massin 1 then they will come and open the door for you.Bad wifi signal, no computers, no lockers for bags, only small lockers with candy locks.Showers are poor but acceptable if you've been to India.Massin 1 is much better, try there!

realy nice place (traditional riad, beautiful room - private one) but realy realy dirty. Great place to meet people and a very friendly and helpul guy at the reception. we had great time. Go but take your own linen cause I believe that they never -never change them!

To be honest you get a good hostel for the price wich is really cheap, but the place its so hard to find, and all around its unsafe, theres a lot a of better places around Marrakesh, for maybe 10-12 Euro, that its worth to pay, i would come back only if they give maintence to the bathrooms, really, a clean bathrooms its something that any traveler expect from a hostel, so pleace work on it.

Nice and quiet place to stay right in the medina. Good beds and fantastic rooms. Stayed at Riad Massin I as well so service and guidance from owners is flawless as I'm used to of them. Thx for the stay!

The hostel is well placed, but it's facilities are not very good. We stayed two nights, in the first one there was no internet connection. There are no toilet paper, the staff told us we should buy our own, and there was no warm wather for the shower.

• 31st Oct 2013

Awesome people; they are very helpful. Loved the place and the location ;)

Ibrahim is an excellent host: not only he made our stay wonderful in the riad, but also in the city. I can´t but highly recommend this place!

• 15th Oct 2013
  • Spain

When I arrived at this hostel I was moved to another one called Casta Del Sol which was closer to the main square. It would have been good however if we were told this before arriving! The hostel was good and clean and we had a good stay in a 4 bed room and the location was really good. However I am bed bug bites, they're still on me and they came from either one of the hostels I'm not sure which one because we stayed our last night in the original hostel. Kitchens are terrible.

Great little riad, clean with good facilities. Half the price of anything else in Marrakesh and great value for money. A little further from the city centre but we actually liked that. Had a really comfortable stay here and the staff were friendly and helpful. Breakfast is not included but that didn't bother us. Would recommend.

Thank you for being so helpful and patient with us, for taking care of us and giving all information needed. We will definitely recommend your hostel to anyone who asks for an accommodation in Marrakech.

First- you'll never ever find this hostel on your own, it's so hidden, and you have to go through a lot of super tiny alleys, which didn't seem very trustworthy.. You have to pay somebody to bring u. It's a super nice riad, very pretty, with a nice roof top terrace! But: don't travel there alone, especially as a girl! You can't lock the door to the dorm, the lockers don't work, and the location is not safe! It's fun if you are a group though, would recommend it then! Cleanliness is average.

Very nice staff and a good location if you also want to visit the new part of the city

The Staff was very helpful and made arrangements for us. They were very friendly, knowledgable and easy to work with. The only thing that wasn't the best was that the information regarding the rooms being male or female, and the unlimited mint tea were not accurate once we arrived. The rooms were mixed, boys and girls, and we were never offered tea, which is delicious and would have been fun. But overall we had a great time for the money we spent.

I' ll be back this hostel!!

Staff is relaxed and very nice. In all a good hostel, easy to find and easy to get to/from the airport. Only thing I missed was some lockers for valuables in the dorm.

Great staff, super friendly and helpful. Great atmosphere in the place.

• 3rd May 2013

Our group was so pleasantly surpirsed because of the great price and for many it was the first time in a hostel but everyone was impressed. The staff at the hostel were very welcoming and helped us settle in. Aziz and Ibrihim were very helpful in sorting out transport an trips. Kadesha and Fatima Zara' s are great cooks and created a great atmosphere at meal times.

• 17th Apr 2013
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Lovely people, really helpful and good location. Not extremly close to the main market square, but a nice walk and there is also a small market and a hammam just a street away from the hostel. I can really recommend Riad Massine II! Would definitely come another time.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7