Riad Meski Reviews

20 Derb Mikou Zkak Roman, Medina, Fez, Morocco

I don't know why they don't have any sign outside the riad, but if you don't book by websites it's impossible to discover the place in your own. By the way, the Riad is really beautiful and the staff is friendly. The breakfast is huge!! Great, but our room it was small and the door was broken, so we couldn't locked it. It was any problem about security, but I'd like they fix it. In general, is a excellent place, clean and good atmosphere.

Wasn't very pleased with the 1 inch water I had to take a shower in as the water didn't drain. But great location and quite pretty!

Beautiful Riad, excellent location and the friendliest host I have ever met! We stayed there two times, and had a great time! Would recommend it to anyone, going to Fez!

Ahmed and the Riad were very hospitable. The Riad is beautiful and the dinner we had was super tasty. Breakfast on the terrace is also a real treat. We stayed at Riad meski for 4 nights and it was very welcoming and comfortable.

• 2nd Sep 2015

Great hostel and wonderful staff. A lavish breakfast was provided in the morning. The riad is an impressive edifice with beautiful stucco work. Some of the washrooms could use more careful and thorough renovation.

I had a lovely time staying at Riad Meski. The owner Ahmed was very nice and helpful, and sent someone to pick me up at the gate to the Medina (the streets of Fez are confusing so I'd recommend this). The location of the riad was perfect and it was really fun to be staying right in the Medina itself. Highly recommended.

View all Fez Bed and Breakfasts