Riad Meski Reviews

20 Derb Mikou Zkak Roman, Medina, Fez, Morocco

Wasn't very pleased with the 1 inch water I had to take a shower in as the water didn't drain. But great location and quite pretty!

Beautiful Riad, excellent location and the friendliest host I have ever met! We stayed there two times, and had a great time! Would recommend it to anyone, going to Fez!

Ahmed and the Riad were very hospitable. The Riad is beautiful and the dinner we had was super tasty. Breakfast on the terrace is also a real treat. We stayed at Riad meski for 4 nights and it was very welcoming and comfortable.

• 2nd Sep 2015

Great hostel and wonderful staff. A lavish breakfast was provided in the morning. The riad is an impressive edifice with beautiful stucco work. Some of the washrooms could use more careful and thorough renovation.

I had a lovely time staying at Riad Meski. The owner Ahmed was very nice and helpful, and sent someone to pick me up at the gate to the Medina (the streets of Fez are confusing so I'd recommend this). The location of the riad was perfect and it was really fun to be staying right in the Medina itself. Highly recommended.

This Riad is very beautiful. We arranged for an airport pickup, which I recommend since the Medina is extremely complex to navigate and there is no indication on the Riad door. Make sure to have dinner here - the Riad owner's mom makes delicious traditional Moroccan food. The breakfast was also great. The room was clean, but dusty - beware if you are allergic to dust.

View all Fez Bed and Breakfasts