Riad Meski Reviews

20 Derb Mikou Zkak Roman, Medina, Fez, Morocco

Great hostel and wonderful staff. A lavish breakfast was provided in the morning. The riad is an impressive edifice with beautiful stucco work. Some of the washrooms could use more careful and thorough renovation.

I had a lovely time staying at Riad Meski. The owner Ahmed was very nice and helpful, and sent someone to pick me up at the gate to the Medina (the streets of Fez are confusing so I'd recommend this). The location of the riad was perfect and it was really fun to be staying right in the Medina itself. Highly recommended.

This Riad is very beautiful. We arranged for an airport pickup, which I recommend since the Medina is extremely complex to navigate and there is no indication on the Riad door. Make sure to have dinner here - the Riad owner's mom makes delicious traditional Moroccan food. The breakfast was also great. The room was clean, but dusty - beware if you are allergic to dust.

Ni experience our stay in Riad Meski. Well located, close to the two main streets of Fes (best place to eat for economic prices) and in the heart of the medina. Helpful staff always available to provide everything you might need. Absolutely recommendable to stay one night for dinner at the riad. Homemade food of very good quality (actually the best one and more authentic I tried in morocco...and I really love eating!). Nice and sunny terrace with views of the medina for morning breakfast.

We had a fantastic stay in Riad Meski. Ahmed was a great host. He sent us a nice welcoming email with clear instructions to get there (no getting lost on Fes's confusing streets with all our luggage), and was really helpful and full of suggestions for our stay. The room was lovely and the Riad is beautiful with a great roof terrace too. Perfectly located - not far from Talaa AL-Kebir, but in a quiet residential area. We only wish we could have stayed longer!

• 14th Mar 2015