Rating 6 Total Reviews
Rating 6 Total Reviews
Riad Nejma Lounge Located at 45 Derb M'Hamed el Haj, Marrakech Medina, Marrakech.
Morocco
Marrakech 40000 45 Derb M'Hamed el Haj, Marrakech Medina
57% 6
31.6352601 -8.0023384
    Rooms available

• USA, Female, 25-30
8th Jun 2016
5.7

I felt secure leaving my belongings behind here but where a few things that were concerning. For one the location -- not as central as I had originally thought. I also ordered a car from the hostel to pick me up at the airport and the car never showed. I gave them my flight information so they could track a delay I incurred but they just didn't. There was also an enormous language barrier with the majority of the staff. Only (1) the manager spoke English well. That was not previously disclosed.