Riad Orange Cannelle Reviews

10, Rue Abdessalam Lebadi, Medina Essaouira, Essaouira, Morocco

We had a very pleasant stay at the Riad Orange Canelle. The owner was very kind and gave us excellent tipps. Thank you very much!

• 22nd Nov 2014

Riad Orange Cannelle was just the perfect place in Essaouira. The owner is exquisite, polite and helpful, as is his staff. The place is incredibly cute and cosy, a real change from the typically decorated riad and it falls right into place with the atmosphere of Essaouira. I couldn't be more happy about my stay it was the best riad out of the many I stayed at in Morocco. They even arranged breakfast for us downstairs so that my grandmother wouldn't have to climb the stairs to the terrace.

View all Essaouira Bed and Breakfasts