Riad Orange Cannelle Reviews

10, Rue Abdessalam Lebadi, Medina Essaouira, Essaouira, Morocco

Florence and Jaquière are loving hosts and go out of their way to make your stay in Essaouira unforgetable. The athmosphere in the small riad is nice and the breakfast prepares you for a day in the city. The location in the old town (medina) could not be more central. This was an above average hostel that I would gladly recommend with my heart.

We loved everything about our stay. Our hosts were kind and gracious- they even took extra time to help when my luggage never arrived from the USA. They had great restaurant suggestions and the breakfasts were awesome! Top notch stay- I would go back and spend an entire vacation just in essaouira!

We had a very pleasant stay at the Riad Orange Canelle. The owner was very kind and gave us excellent tipps. Thank you very much!

• 22nd Nov 2014

Riad Orange Cannelle was just the perfect place in Essaouira. The owner is exquisite, polite and helpful, as is his staff. The place is incredibly cute and cosy, a real change from the typically decorated riad and it falls right into place with the atmosphere of Essaouira. I couldn't be more happy about my stay it was the best riad out of the many I stayed at in Morocco. They even arranged breakfast for us downstairs so that my grandmother wouldn't have to climb the stairs to the terrace.

This was a realy sweet riad, looks very pretty, nice colourfull decoration. Very very friendly and helpfull staff. Good breakfast outside on the lovery sunny terrace. Good roomservice, everyday a clean room, clean towels etc. Location inside of the Medina so very close to all the places to be, like the shops, souks, restaurants and the harbour etc.

View all Essaouira Bed and Breakfasts