Riad Orange Cannelle Reviews

10, Rue Abdessalam Lebadi, Medina Essaouira, Essaouira, Morocco

Hübsches Riad an guter Lage. Die Besitzer sind sehr freundlich und konnten uns gute Tipps geben. Das Bett war das bequemste von ganz Marokko!!

Florence and Jaquière are loving hosts and go out of their way to make your stay in Essaouira unforgetable. The athmosphere in the small riad is nice and the breakfast prepares you for a day in the city. The location in the old town (medina) could not be more central. This was an above average hostel that I would gladly recommend with my heart.

We loved everything about our stay. Our hosts were kind and gracious- they even took extra time to help when my luggage never arrived from the USA. They had great restaurant suggestions and the breakfasts were awesome! Top notch stay- I would go back and spend an entire vacation just in essaouira!

View all Essaouira Bed and Breakfasts