• Douar Ait Aouka Imlil/High Atlas Mountains, Imlil, Morocco
Superb 40 Total Reviews
Superb 40 Total Reviews
Riad Ouassaggou Located at Douar Ait Aouka Imlil/High Atlas Mountains, , Imlil.
Morocco
Imlil 42152 Douar Ait Aouka Imlil/High Atlas Mountains
97% 40
31.1373828 -7.9133319
    Rooms available

24th Mar 2016

Stayed there for 4 days and loved the place. Nice staff, great breakfast and dinner and I got a big room with a balcony overlooking the mountains. There's a few thing to improve: The showerhead was leaking and they locked the doors from the outside so I could not get out at 5 in the morning when I left for Toubkal. I could easily have told them in advance, but had no idea they would do that. I jumped from the Balcony to get out instead! I would definitely go back there if I return to Imlil.

• Germany, Couple, 18-24
30th Dec 2015

Lovely hostel, nice rooms with great view, awesome and a very host. One of the hostels we've in morocco!

2nd Dec 2015

excellent stay, help with hiking trails, almost luxurious rooms / showers compared to typical hostels, excellent dinner / breakfast included.