Riad Ouassaggou

9.5
Superb 53 Total Reviews

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
1st May 2017

Fabulous riad. A good 10 minute walk uphill from the town (seems longer after the long toubkal summit) but the views and relaxed atmosphere makes up for it. There is a nice terrace, decent breakfast, dinner option available for 100dh, the owner provide us with good trekking advice and rented us sleeping bags for our trek. We would stay here again!

30th Apr 2017

Husain and his staff were absolutely amazing. A friend and I travelled to the area with our mountain bikes for a week of riding. Both Husain and Muhammad, the two main guys, are former guides and pointed us in the direction for some world class rides. They were very accommodating to all of our needs and let us store our stuff when we went out on over night trips. Also, so far the best food I have had in Morocco. Would definitely recommend and I know I will be back.

• England, All Male Group, 18-24
27th Jan 2017

Great hostel in Imlil, me and my 5 friends stayed here and had a fantastic stay, Houissine and Mohammed were great and helped us arrange transport to/from marrakech and gave advice on local walks and treks. Facilities were fine and I highly recommend the food (best we had in morocco), would definitely return!