Riad Ouassaggou Reviews

Douar Ait Aouka Imlil/High Atlas Mountains, Imlil, Morocco

Lovely hostel, nice rooms with great view, awesome and a very host. One of the hostels we've in morocco!

This is a very interesting hotel... It is in the middle of a town called Imlil, and was the only place I could book. The rooms are freezing at night there is no heating,and the only fireplace gives off no heat in the main lobby. I was lucky I met a nice German couple when I first arrived otherwise I would not have met anyone, and would have been there all alone. I hiked up to the top of Toubkal the next day, and was able to leave my extra stuff there which was nice. Also the shower is cold...

Hospitality was great. Hot shower, filling dinner and breakfast before a big hike. The owner even drove me down and helped me find some gear I needed for Toubkal.

View all Imlil Bed and Breakfasts