Riad Ouassaggou Reviews

Douar Ait Aouka Imlil/High Atlas Mountains, Imlil, Morocco

We had a great time with Riad Ouassaggou! The staff there was lovely - gave us their kitchen to use and even offered us some vegetables! They also went out of their way to assist me in returning a forgotten item left in their riad!!! I would highly recommend this place. The only downside is that it is a bit of a walk from the middle of Imlil (where the grand taxi stand is). But it is close to one of the main paths for the trek for Toubka.

• 7th Jan 2014

Mohamed was a truely great host, giving me great tips on day hikes from the hostal in the surrounding magical mountains. The home cooked food was incredible after my daily 7 hour hikes and the hostal is located a nice distance from the more hectic village. An incredible retreat that I would recommend for anyone day hiking or as a stop off before asending Toubukal.

We really loved this little place, one of our nicer rooms in our entire one-month trip through Morocco. Our room was lovely and cozy, with a real fireplace, traditional Berber bathrobes, a patio, tea cozy and even a bath in the washroom! The free breakfasts are good, as are the supper they prepared for us in the restaurant. The owner Houssine and all staff members were helpful and professional. If we were to return to Imlil in the future, we would not consider staying anywhere else!

View all Imlil Bed and Breakfasts