Riad Qodwa Reviews

km15 route Sidi Abdellah Ghiat, Marrakech, Morocco

I had a great stay at Riad Qodwa, the staff made us feel very welcome. We would love to return in the future!

• 24th Mar 2014

I booked for two nights but ended up staying 5 nights. I went with my girlfriend and we actually enjoyed staying out of town. The shuttle is free but doesn´t run all day. There were usually two drop off times and two pick up times for town. This is still a great feature to have for such a nice place out of town. The staff are all amazing and super helpful. Everything was clean and well kept. I plan to go back next year.

This was the perfect sanctuary away from the madness of Marrakech. We used the free shuttle bus into the city every evening. This was very good value for money.

• 1st Mar 2014

Staff so helpfull. The shuttle bus to and from the airport and square is genuine, it really is free and available to you. Rooms are big and clean. We just sayed for one night but some people were there for over a week and loved it