Riad Sidi Magdoul Reviews

21 rue Sidi Abdesmih, Essaouira, Morocco

Smelly and vet rooms,bed and towels wasn't changed for 3 days...

• 3rd Jul 2013
  • Lithuania

I spent a few beautiful days with my girlfriend in Riad Sidi Magdoul and Essaouira. The Riad was the most excellent place to stay, nice location yet very tranquil. Must have been some of the best days in my life (mostly because of my girlfriend whom I love very much :D)

In January nights are quite cold, hostel with no heating. The worst thing that there was no hot water, no cool water, but only cold, freezing water. Very good breakfast.

My wife drank all the Dom Perignon from the Minibar while I was in the jaccuzi. Afterwards I put Perrier in the Dom P. bottles, my wife doesn't notice when she's that wasted. Then our son got arrested in Marrakech for biting a snake so we had to leave suddenly and I forgot to tell the hotel staff about the Perrier in the Dom P bottles. The hotel only charged me the Perrier and left the Dom Perignon for the next guests but they understood. I'm still waiting for the right invoice

Nice riad in a good location