Riad Sidi Omar Reviews

Quartier Mouassine Derb Snan 85, Marrakech, Morocco

Great riad. Very nice people, really doing everything they can to make you feel like home. The only thing is that it could be difficult to find it the first time (after that it is really easy). So just ask Omar to send a taxi, so you don't get lost the first time :)

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Location was strategic, extremely safe, room was charming, courtyard was delightful, breakfast extremely generous, our hosts were gracious, helpful & accommodating.

• 2nd Mar 2015
  • Malaysia
  • Couple, 41+

I highly recommend this place! It really felt like a home. I have traveled to over 30 countries and never have I felt so welcomed and taken care of as I did here. It is a family runned place, one of the few left in the city. We had the best tea and best conversation with Omar. It really is worth while staying there, if only to get to know this family and thus understand more about the people in Morocco. Besides that the breakfast is amazing and location is superb! Hope to return to there again!

We had a wonderful stay here. It's a special place in the perfect location. Omar is a person who touches your soul and I won't forget him. Thankyou for making our stay in Marrakech special

• 30th Dec 2014