Riad So Cheap So Chic Reviews

Derb Dabachi, 38 Derb Moulay Abdelkader Medina Mar, Marrakech, Morocco

The hotel was overbooked so they changed me to another hotel 2 streets away. I was absolutely satisfied with my stay there and the manner of handling the problem. Nice patio of the riad so cheap so chic with a small pool and relaxing area

We had a great time at the hostel, the staff was extremely helpful, the Riad is lovely. I definitely recommend this hostel.

Very nice hostel! We really enjoyed our stay at Riad "So Cheap So Chic"! The courtyard is very beautiful and really the best to relax and recover from the noises and the stress on Marrakech's streets :) I would also recommend to take the breakfast at the roof terrace where you've got a great view over the atlas mountains!

• 31st Mar 2015