Riad So Cheap So Chic Reviews

Derb Dabachi, 38 Derb Moulay Abdelkader Medina Mar, Marrakech, Morocco

I really liked the courtyard and the rooftop of this hostel. Very beautiful, although not that clean. You shouldn't go there and expect the same standards than the ones of your country but after the first day you get used to it and start to like it. The breakfast is nothing special, close to the hostel is a really nice cafe where they offer for the same price a better one. The hostel's location is very central, close to the biggest square where we ate everytime.

• 17th Feb 2014

When we arrived the hostel they sent us to another hostel. Originally the staff said clearly that we could have the breakfast for free, but when we finished the breakfast the staff charged us the money. We were really angry about that.

I was so Happy with my stay at the sister riad of so chic,which was just around the corner ... I requested twin beds on my arrival so was taken to the other place..Wow that was my luck! How wonderful was this riad so clean, so beautiful and such wonderful staff. To be honest I did not want to leave and I shall be booking again soon as possible..Many thanks for my wonderful stay I highly recommend this place..

• 8th Dec 2013
  • Mixed Group, 41+

We had a great stay at So Cheap So Chic. The hostels common areas are huge, and the rooms were very well presented with their own bathrooms. The staff were friendly and the location was great. It was so nice to come back after a hot day exploring Marrakech and have this place to relax in....not really a place for lone travelers as the rooms cater for small groups and couples, but if you fit into either of these categories i wouldn't stay anywhere else.

We were sent to the sister property, which turned out to be much nicer. TOWELS ARE INCLUDED, despite what it tells you.

View all Marrakech Bed and Breakfasts