Riad Tafilalet Reviews

Derb mitter Zenjfor,17, Fez, Morocco

Beautiful place, lovely fountain adds sense of serenity, generous breakfast and good coffee! Very pleasant stay in Fez, a wonderful city.

• 24th Apr 2014

Very dark no enough light , excelant breakfast. A bit long way with stairs to the main road,

• 10th Nov 2013
  • Saudi Arabia

Went the extra mile to make my stay comfortable. Rooms were beautiful - my single was a duplex. The view from the roof was gorgeous. I recommend it for photos at dusk.

I loved..... this place.... the brakfast was the best.... and the staff was amaizing.... Kamal our tour guide was really nice, we had alot of fun. It was like staying with friends... thank you so much....:-)....

View all Fez Bed and Breakfasts