Riad Venezia Reviews

23 Derb Kabir Hay Ben Saleh, Medina, Marrakech, Morocco

we are a family of three and stayed here for two nights. The first room we were offered was beautiful, 4 poster bed and all, however it wasn't suitable for three of us. Our room was clean and comfortable though the photos of the hostel were probably taken a while back. The riad is in the medina and easy enough to find, the staff couldn't be more helpful, even come to meet us from the taxi and help with our bags. The only almost complaint would be that our "free airport transfer" was 7 euros pp

• 11th Jul 2015
  • Scotland
  • Mixed Group, 41+

The staff was fantastic, very helpful. I bought watermelon (as the breakfast consisted of coffee, orange juice & toast..I don't eat bread) and they cut it up for meme daily. The place unfortunately was just too expensive. For €4 more a day you can stay at 5 star hotel with pool. Would recommend them if they lowered price by 1/2.

I do not have to complain about the riad! it's perfect! People very sympa and always willing to help! I recommend for couples, very romantic and pleasant location.

Nice, small riad in the heart of Marrakesh Medina. All in all is quite easy to find, but the first time you will probably need to pay someone to bring you there...a sign on the alley or at least on the door would definitely help! The room was ok, quite small but with all the comforts (no window though, shame not being able to see the light!) a roof terrace to chill out and a great breakfast that made my mornings a real pleasure! Good value for money.

View all Marrakech Bed and Breakfasts