Riad Verus

Superb 1265 Total Reviews
Superb 1265 Total Reviews

• Netherlands, Female, 25-30
19th May 2017

Fantastic hostel, one of the best I've stayed in. Welcomed with a cup of tea, offered tea orange juice and coffee when we were around in the afternoon, best breakfast I had in Morroco. Stayed in the 5 bed mixed dorm and beds were super comfy with plugs and lights at every bed. Whole place was spotlessly clean, terrace had a great view out over the city. Easy walking distance to the medina. But the best thing was the staff, Mel and Noor, really go out of their way. And get the henna it was great!

• China, Female, 18-24
18th May 2017

+ The staff are really really nice and helpful. + The vibe downstairs was nice. + Mint tea was served when you arrived. - Shower rooms aren't very clean. - Only one shower head is useable. p.s. Kind of hard to locate, but that might be because I'm bad at locating stuff without google map, which doesn't work very well in Morocco btw.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
18th May 2017

The Good - I felt at home with the hospitality of Mel and Noor, they were very helpful and gave us loads of recommendations of things to do. The mint tea was great, the breakfast was excellent, the hostel itself is beautiful and very conducive to socialising. The Bad - nothing that I can think of! Riad Verus was one of the best hostels I've stayed at, I would recommend it to anyone.

• Czech Republic, Male, 25-30
17th May 2017

I don't usually speak only in superlatives but this place just deserves it. The interior is absolutely beautiful and comfortable however the biggest plus is the staff which is probably the most friendly and helpful I've ever met. They make you feel home and help you with any trouble you might run into when travelling. I think I'm going to be a regular :)

15th May 2017

I stayed here with a girlfriend for 3 days and we had the absolute best time. Noor & Mel are super chill and go out of their way to make sure you are comfortable. This was one of the top hostel experiences I've ever had. Highly recommend asking them about the hammam and the cooking class (we made shark tagine and it was incredible!! You can make whatever you want). The atmosphere makes it really easy to make friends. If you're coming to Fez, definitely make sure you are booking a room here.

15th May 2017

Staff is outstanding, breakfast is delicious, nice gathering area to hang out but also peaceful at night. The Medina is really accessible, overall a great place to stay!

So pleased you loved our staff members and found our breakfast so delicous, the nice spots to hang out and enjoy other travellers tales, the accessibility to the Medina of Fes and for being a thumbs up place to stay in FES.

14th May 2017

Best hostel ever! Thank you Mel, Moor and Osama for your hospitality and getting me medicine when I had sick. I have some many good thing to say about this hostel but I will try to be brief. It has everything you need and more, awesome free breakfast, beautiful hostel, clean, hot water showers and best atmosphere ever. Mel knew all of us by name since we arrive, made us a free meal in frist night and free mint tea all the time. Organized my tour toChefchaouen and the desert. I WILL COME BACK

• Australia, Male, 25-30
14th May 2017

Amazing hostel with a great atmosphere, one of the best I have ever stayed at. Really nice breakfast and incredible view from the terrace. Great place to meet other travellers. Mel and the rest of the staff were wonderful and Oussama is awesome!

Thanks for the shout out to all our team, we are so pleased you loved your stay and think we are the best hostel you have ever stayed in.

• Finland, All Male Group, 18-24
13th May 2017

Very well located and beautiful Riad. Traditional decorations and a very friendly, caring staff. They arranged our tour with all included to the desert, which was an incredible experience. Amazing tea as well

So pleased you loved our location, the beatuty, tradition, decor and the caring friendly staff and the awesome experiences from the tours we can help organise and itinerize.

• China, Female, 18-24
13th May 2017

I had a great stay here! Noor and Mel are very nice people and they made my time in Fez and I feel like home here! It's very big, clean, and with nice design and a great atmosphere! Def recommend here to everyone! Thank you for everything!

So happy to learn you felt so at home and you appreciated how clean, tidy and well organised it was, so awesome to read your write up.