Riad Verus Reviews

1 Derb Arset Bennis, Batha, Medina, Fez, Morocco

Good hostel if you want to be among other young travelers. Beds, breakfast and facilities are ok. I found it hard to find but I got there eventually. The boy that brought me there insisted on getting 50 dirham for bringing me from the Batha Fountain to the hostel which is way too much. Don't fall for that trap! Two weeks later I came back to Fes to fly back home. I had to wait for a couple of hours but I was able to put my backpack in the hostel so I could go into the city. Thanks for that! :)

• 26th May 2014

- cockroaches in the bathroom downstairs in the morning - strange atmosphere with the DJ in the common area - very nice rooms, huge roof terrace, awesome breakfast!

1 2 Next » last »