Riad Verus Reviews

1 Derb Arset Bennis, Batha, Medina, Fez, Morocco

The Riad is conveniently location close to Batha Fountain. The Staff was very friendly and helpful. They do not provide keys for your room but I have not issues with security there. They say the have Cameras in the whole building. The Riad is nice clean and in pretty good condition, eventhough the linnen were smelly. Trowels were not provided nor toilet pape. Anyways I consider worth the money.

I spent 3 days there and mixed feeling. The place and localization are nice but the staff is not great. They are just here to make money and they show it obviously. They organized a NY's Eve for the clients where they promised a delicious diner which was actually a bad quality Tajine. They played music loudly in the patio and didn't care about our remarks. We felt hosted by the owner and we had to follow his way of doing things. We didn't feel clients. Staff argued often in front of us.

I have nothing but good things to say about this hostel . Excellent location , excellent staff and the rooms were fantastic. Laura the night manager was really cool and spent time with us telling us about the city . The only minor shortcoming was that there was a leak / plumbing issue in our bathroom so the floor was wet the entire time . But I would definitely go back again .

1 2 Next » last »