Riad Verus Reviews

1 Derb Arset Bennis, Batha, Medina, Fez, Morocco

I have nothing but good things to say about this hostel . Excellent location , excellent staff and the rooms were fantastic. Laura the night manager was really cool and spent time with us telling us about the city . The only minor shortcoming was that there was a leak / plumbing issue in our bathroom so the floor was wet the entire time . But I would definitely go back again .

The atmosphere here is very enjoyable and all the staffs I met were hospitable. The food we tried in the restaurant recommended by them was decent, but the price could have been slightly inflated. The guided tour around the medina is not highly recommended since the information provided by the guide was pretty limited.

Although the Riad was in a unique location near the heart of the Medina, we had some issues that were poorly handled by staff. Not to mention that I coudn't take a single shower with hot water. And they should seriously consider changing the time frame for breakfast (9:30 - 11 AM), which makes impossible any attempt to leave at a decent time in the morning, in case you wanted to get the most out of the day.

• 26th Dec 2014
  • Spain

Very friendly staff willing to let you relax a bit with tea after arriving. Site and office door state the hostel takes credit card when it's not true. If you work out a way to take credit; even if you charge the guest the service fee, I think a lot would be willing and prefer to use credit card. Hostel ratings will go up. Best breakfast I had at a Moroccan hostel (kudos for including cooked egg & yoghurt). Would like to see better care for the turtles; honestly sad. Cold shower water in morning

Really good hostel! The staff is kind, but a little bit "lost". The tour with their guide Mohamed is awesome.

weired rules about entrance and deposit and wired owner...It was a feeling shared with all the other guests. Anyway we did not have any problem.

1 2 Next » last »