Riad Zahraa Reviews

5, rue Sidi Abdalah Elkasri Touta, Meknes Medina, Meknes, Morocco

Very grand and clean and the staff were extremely friendly, polite and helpful. In a great location, a couple of minutes walk from the square. We had a very warm welcome and felt at home instantly. I could not recommmend eating at this riad more. The food was delicious and a very welcome change from the standard tagines and cous cous we had eaten previously throughout our trip. The flavours were amazing and presented with a lot of care and attention. The whole experience was very special.

A lovely place, the staff didn't seem to speak much English but when we needed to book a trip to Volubilis, we did it by phone with someone who spoke fluently. Good location, fairly easy to find. We caught a beautiful sunset on the terrace.

I just had one night, so I can`t tell that much about this Riad but what I can say is, that it's placed in the Medina, it's easy to find (well-signposted), the bed was very hard and a little bit dirty and it was very noisy, cause the Medina outside the window.

View all Meknes Bed and Breakfasts