Riad dar Mchicha Reviews

N�13, derb el Ferrane, Riad Laarousse, Marrakech, Morocco

Aziz and his wife were really nice and helpful and gave us ample information about the area, things to do and went above and beyond in helping us feel at home ( and their daughter Yasmin is really cute!!)

Could not have asked for a better experience. The riad was a 10 minute walk from the main square, but it also located just enough away from the hustle and bustle that you will never be woken up by any sounds. The riad was also not only naturally beautiful but very clean and well kept. We had amazing Moroccan breakfasts waiting for us each morning when we woke up. The owner Aziz is one of the nicest people I've ever met and gave us a ton of help and suggestions. An absolute must!!

Beautiful Riad with an incredibly nice owner, would have liked to stay longer. The location is different from other hostels i have stayed in Marrakech which was interesting, it's the oldest part of the city and different atmosphere even narrower streets but somehow less hectic. Would definitely recommend it !

Friendly hostel with lovely staff. Great breakfast provided.

It was a suberb place stay, right in the heart of the souk but very tranquil. Fatima was lovely and we thank her for giving us her time and local knowledge. The Riad was just perfect and the breakfast plentiful.

I think for my first stay in Marrakech I barely could choose better riad. It's located in the central part of the old city, so everything is close. People in riad were very helpful, rooms clean. I can only recommend this place :).

• 18th May 2014
  • Czech Republic

We ended up staying here four nights during our 10 days in Morocco and had a great experience! Aziz was the perfect host and helped us arrange trips to the desert and Essaouira. He went above and beyond making us feel welcome and comfortable in his country. I couldn't recommend this riad more.

Nice place. Good location. GREAT host. Strong internet. We've been traveling the world for 4 months and rate this one excellent! Thx

Such a wonderful Riad and the owners are so lovely and thoughtful. The furnishings are well thought out and colourful, it is very clean and peaceful. It really feels like a home you can relax and unpack in plus its only a short walk from the Medina too. Aziz and Fatima are lovely too, really welcoming and so so helpful and kind. I thoroughly recommend this place and would definitely come back.

Dear Aziz and Fatima, Thank you for the most perfect stay in Marrakech. We had the most lovely time and you were both the most amazing hosts. Can't wait to stay at the Riad again. p.s. expect a few more customers I have been recommending you to everyone! Andreas

• 23rd Mar 2014

Thoroughly enjoyable stay in Marrakech thanks in no small part to the staff of Riad dar Mchicha. Aziz was an excellent host and did his utmost to ensure our break was a pleasant one and that all our needs were met. Riad dar Mchicha gets my wholehearted recommendation if you are visiting this city.

• 21st Mar 2014

Perfect Riad in the Medina we would recommend to everyone. Very nice atmosphere and handsome family. There's nothing to criticise. You get more than you pay for. The owner helped us with his motorbike to find the way out of the chaotic medina.

We felt so welcomed in Riad dar Mchicha! Room: open and nicely decorated in Maroccan style, warm colors Staff: very friendly and helpful, great and useful advices for our time in Marrakesh and the following days Breakfast: delicous and fresh breakfast with good pastry, varied every day Location: even though located in the center of the Medina it's very calm Thank you for the great days in Marrakesh! We'd love to come back!

The owner of the Riad, Aziz, was very nice! Moroccan breakfast was good. 10mins walking distance to plaza el fna. Aziz helped us to book the merzouga trip for a cheaper price!highly recommend this Riad.

I don't usually write Hostel reviews but this was one extraordinary hostel. I have never encountered that level of hospitality anywhere around the world. The hostel owner and his family were incredibly welcoming and helpful during our stay in Marrakech. The Rooms were extremely nice and the Breakfast was delicious. In the Riad you could take some time off the busy streets and bazars. Perfect place to stay in Marrakech for a few days/weeks!

• 13th Mar 2014

We immediately felt welcome in this quiet Riad that is in the old medina, only 10 min of walking away from djemaa el fna. All People are friendly and you can ask them everything, they will help you. We had the room on top of the Riad and we loved it because of the little terrace next door. At first it was a bit hard to find for us but do not hesitate to ask, Aziz the owner will pick you up. In summary I can recommend this Riad to 100%!!

• 1st Mar 2014

Hello, I hope that you made a good trip back to germany, It was a big pleasure for us to receive with us here, Hope seing next stay in Marrakech Best regards

The best experience in our stay in Morocco. Very calm, friendly, nice and neat place. Huge hospitality, perfect service. More than helpful stuff - higher then standard. Many thanks to Aziz and his stuff again. Simply the best!

Hello, Thank you very much for your feedback, it was a big pleasure for me to meet you here hope to receive again for your next visit to Morocco Best regards Aziz

Aziz and his wife were wonderful hosts for our stay. They provided all the information and directions to make our stay as fun and safe as possible, and the hostel was beautiful, peaceful and very well-looked after. The breakfast was great, and they even gave us some food just before we left for our late flight back to London. Aziz also helped us join a trip to the Atlas Mountains and arranged our taxi to the airport. I would highly recommend this hostel for a relaxing and beautiful atmosphere.

• 2nd Feb 2014
  • Norway

Aziz is a great host! You feel like home at his house! I recommend this hostel to everybody who looks for a nice and affordable stay in marrakech in a riad. Aziz can also organize various excursions which are at a very reasonable price and cheaper than in the travel agencies around the medina and new town. His driver is also a very safe and friendly driver. We enjoyed our stay chez aziz a lot!!

Wonderful location, breakfasts, and room; the staff welcomed and treated us like family. We look forward to visiting this lovely riad again.

Hello Mr lewis, Thank you so much for your review and it was a big pleasure for us to meat you here, We hope to receive you another time, Best regards

View all Marrakech Bed and Breakfasts