Riad dar Mchicha Reviews

N�13, derb el Ferrane, Riad Laarousse, Marrakech, Morocco

This Riad is adorable and Aziz was super helpful. Would definitely stay with them again! It is hard to find so plan ahead by either calling or emailing so they can pick you up.

Mr. Aziz (the riad's owner) is probably the most helpful and nicest person you'll ever meet! Make sure you contact him before arrival, so you'll be picked up from the airport by a taxi. Mr. Aziz waited for me at the end of the street of the riad, where the taxi driver dropped me. Luckily mr. Aziz was there, you wouldn't find the riad on your own. I highly recommend this place. It's amazing and you won't regret it! :)

• 15th Dec 2014

Very friendly family. And the stay there was just refreshing. P.S check your mail before going there the owner offers to pick you up and bing you to the Hostel. It is difficult to find it.

• 12th Nov 2014

THANK YOU FOR YOUR REVIEW AND IT WAS A BIG PLEASURE FOR ME TO MET AND DISCUSS WITH YOU WE HOPE TO RECEIVE YOU ANOTHER TIME BR

WE had a wonderful time at Riad dar Mchicha. Fantastic location, wonderful people and more care and attention than we could ever have thought possible. Thank you Aziz, Fatima and family!

• 25th Oct 2014
  • Mixed Group, 41+

A bit hard to find, but it's quiet place in a busy town, clean and beautiful room. Aziz helped us when we were ill, he helped us to book day trips, to get to our next destination,... very nice atmosphere!

Very welcoming atmosphere, would definitely come back again!

• 11th Aug 2014
  • Finland

Very nice hostel Dont hesitate to stay here The location is different with the map enrolled on Hostelworld. However it doesnt matter. With calling, he will pick you up.

• 28th Jul 2014
  • South Korea

This hostel was very hard to find, but we asked a local café owner to call and we were collected from there. I would not recommend this hostel for a big group of travellers, but definitely to a small group of 2 or 3, and I think it would be lovely for couples. It's small and very homely as it's run by a family, so don't expect to have a great social group hanging out on the terrace. Having said this, it's a great hostel to wind down and chill. The hosts (staff) were really accommodating.

Aziz was so incredibly kind and welcoming. He shared an iftar meal with us on our arrival so we could get a (literal) taste of Ramadan, which was something I will never forget. We were fairly independent, especially since this was such a quick trip, but I have no doubt that he would've been accommodating to any requests if we had them. I do recommend an airport pickup at least at first - worth the money to know that you will get to your spot easily! Beautiful space, great location!

• 30th Jun 2014

Riad Dar Mchicha was the perfect place to stay. The welcoming family made us feel like guests in their home. We enjoyed getting to know them and the other guests in the hotel. Great location, very comfortable, and great value. Absolutely stay here.

• 27th Jun 2014

Aziz and his wife were really nice and helpful and gave us ample information about the area, things to do and went above and beyond in helping us feel at home ( and their daughter Yasmin is really cute!!)

Could not have asked for a better experience. The riad was a 10 minute walk from the main square, but it also located just enough away from the hustle and bustle that you will never be woken up by any sounds. The riad was also not only naturally beautiful but very clean and well kept. We had amazing Moroccan breakfasts waiting for us each morning when we woke up. The owner Aziz is one of the nicest people I've ever met and gave us a ton of help and suggestions. An absolute must!!

Beautiful Riad with an incredibly nice owner, would have liked to stay longer. The location is different from other hostels i have stayed in Marrakech which was interesting, it's the oldest part of the city and different atmosphere even narrower streets but somehow less hectic. Would definitely recommend it !

Friendly hostel with lovely staff. Great breakfast provided.

It was a suberb place stay, right in the heart of the souk but very tranquil. Fatima was lovely and we thank her for giving us her time and local knowledge. The Riad was just perfect and the breakfast plentiful.

I think for my first stay in Marrakech I barely could choose better riad. It's located in the central part of the old city, so everything is close. People in riad were very helpful, rooms clean. I can only recommend this place :).

• 18th May 2014
  • Czech Republic

We ended up staying here four nights during our 10 days in Morocco and had a great experience! Aziz was the perfect host and helped us arrange trips to the desert and Essaouira. He went above and beyond making us feel welcome and comfortable in his country. I couldn't recommend this riad more.

Nice place. Good location. GREAT host. Strong internet. We've been traveling the world for 4 months and rate this one excellent! Thx

Such a wonderful Riad and the owners are so lovely and thoughtful. The furnishings are well thought out and colourful, it is very clean and peaceful. It really feels like a home you can relax and unpack in plus its only a short walk from the Medina too. Aziz and Fatima are lovely too, really welcoming and so so helpful and kind. I thoroughly recommend this place and would definitely come back.

Dear Aziz and Fatima, Thank you for the most perfect stay in Marrakech. We had the most lovely time and you were both the most amazing hosts. Can't wait to stay at the Riad again. p.s. expect a few more customers I have been recommending you to everyone! Andreas

• 23rd Mar 2014