Rialgarve Reviews

Rua Diogo Tavares lote 1, Montenegro Faro, Faro, Portugal

This hostel has a very good structure, with two swimming pools, rooms with AC, nice bathrooms and clean rooms. The breakfast is offered for 5 euros and it is not bad, but probably you can have a better value in a bakery. The staff was alright, but the restaurant could have some improvements. The location might be a problem, be sure that you are not located in Faro, but in a city besides, it doesn't take long to go to Faro, or to the beach or airport, but buses run not often, better ask a taxi.

I stayed in many hostle in different places but we had a great time very good service and value for money I will be back and I have recommend it to my friends.

• 23rd Jan 2015