Rich Luxury Suites Eilat Reviews

Corner of Bareket str. 21 and Eilot str. 126, Eilat, Israel

We had a bad experience with the staff leaving the door locked and not letting us inside the hostel, despite having specified when we'd arrive using a booking website They forced us to make long distance calls and then refused to reimburse us. There were also feral cats nursing on our room's balcony.

• 20th May 2014

Everything was perfect . I would recommend to everybody to stay in the Rich Luxory .

I ordered a room with two twin beds They do not have such beds Only double for a couple or single I was forced to share a double bed with a female friend of mine Luckily she is my childhood girl friend so please correct your offering information for the public