Rich Resort Beachside Hotel Reviews

109/12 M3, Maret Lamai Beach, Koh Samui, Thailand

Great place! Great location! Great food! No complaints! I'd definitely return in a heartbeat! Was a nice treat from staying in hostels!!

staff were SO HELPFUL I left my phone in a taxi from the pier and they tracked it down for me and got it back. couldn't be more grateful. the food was average but there are so many places to eat closeby. the bar was cheap and there were pool tables and also a swimming pool. was more of a hostel than a hotel with no A/C but I would stay here again if in the area

Wasn't what we were looking for. Good for the party but average experience over all. There are better places to stay very close to this one for the same price and better experience.