Rich Resort Beachside Hotel Reviews

109/12 M3, Maret Lamai Beach, Koh Samui, Thailand

One word. COCKROACHES!!! I had no food or drink in my room. There is no reason that there should have been cockroaches in my room. I found two and both were the size of my finger. Please do something about your bug problem.

The staff could seem a bit disinterested every now and then but they were mostly helpful. The location is great and the restaurant across the street isn't bad either. It's not a hostel set up though so if you're looking for that set up look elsewhere. I would stay here again, especially if I'm looking to take a break from the hostel life.

When you first pull up it looks disgusting from the outside but inside its really nice. No atmosphere but expected that from a hotel Good location right on the beach and near main strip in lamai Clean nice big bed Aircon very cold to which she took remote so could turn it down, froze all night

Stayed here 2 years ago and came back can't fault it as I think the Canadian owner runs a tight ship which is good. Always felt safe and love it is right on the beach. The only downside is the prices they charge for food and drink which are pretty hefty compared to if you walk into the city just 5 mins away however it is on the beach and they do offer beach service.

The place was clean and take care of but for the price we were expecting a discount at the bar. Fridge and wifi, luggages facilities. The taxi service was a bit dear. Better place to rent a scooter just around the block.