Richmond Hill Hotel Reviews

Eateries/restaurants and the tram in to town are less than 200 meters away

• 7th Jul 2015
  • New Zealand
  • Couple, 41+

My 4 nights stay was highly satisfactory, in a single bedroom that I needed purely for when i got home during the evening, as I was kept occupied during the day. On the occasion that I was indoors, and having rented a room without its own bathroom, I was satisfied with the sanitary levels of the shared bathrooms. Although the bathroom area was not "modern" looking, the facilities worked perfectly fine and got the job done. My only (constructive) criticism would be having cheaper wifi

• 30th Jun 2015

Best value for money and would definitely recommend this Hotel to anyone. The facility was warm inviting friendly staff and really clean.

• 12th Jun 2015
  • New Zealand

Excellent hostel for a weekend in Melbourne to watch the football at the MCG. Great location and very good value for money. Very comfortable stay.

• 23rd May 2015

Friendly Awesome breakfast Great location, easy to get to by train and tram Tiny room but clean, comfortable, wasn't expecting TV but nice to have that.

• 18th May 2015

--Was happy to stay there, the breakfast is realy good. Price trally fair.

Most staff were pleasant although one of the male members of staff on reception had a really bad attitude. Rooms were mostly clean but the edges of the carpets especially in all areas looked like they hadn't been hoovered for years and there was a strange smell in parts of the place. Also one of the doors to the back court yard area was never locked (we checked it at 3 in the morning) and seemed a bit unsafe as people could get in if they climbed over the fence.

• 2nd Apr 2015

Cheap hotel. Go if yo do not have a lot of money to spend in accomdotion, but value for the price.

Finding the room was a bit of a maze (we did get shown at beginning but it was after that), and other facilities! It was also very dark around the corridors...almost hard to see where to go! So a few more signs to places would help. Breakfast included was fantastic! Loads of choice! The best i've ever had! Have got a tram stop just outside and town isn't too far to walk with loads of eating places etc. Room was ok size, could use a mirror in there! Not many 'travellers' but we liked that!

• 27th Feb 2015

Awesome - great historic place. Great value for money Exactly what I needed, I wanted a one night break away from my flat mate! I didn't want to stay in a lively hostel and I didn't want to pay $100, when I just wanted a quiet, relaxing night for myself. This place was perfect for my needs. Thank you :-)