Richmond Hill Hotel Reviews

353 Church Street, Richmond, Melbourne, Australia

Everything was great except the fact that breakfast closed quite early and they started to clear the breakfast 15-30 mins before th breakfast closed

I really enjoyed my stay here. The owner was very pleasant, and he was kind enough to open the complimentary breakfast buffet early for me (left early on a Sunday morning to catch a flight). Definitely recommend this place!

• 6th Nov 2015

The economy twin room we had was a bit grubby. This is an old guesthouse that has an 1980's feel to it. Richmond is a great spot, location wise this guesthouse is positioned well and staff were nice. All in all, it will do.

Friendly, helpful staff. Great location, good value, beautiful old building.

Eateries/restaurants and the tram in to town are less than 200 meters away

• 7th Jul 2015
  • New Zealand
  • Couple, 41+

My 4 nights stay was highly satisfactory, in a single bedroom that I needed purely for when i got home during the evening, as I was kept occupied during the day. On the occasion that I was indoors, and having rented a room without its own bathroom, I was satisfied with the sanitary levels of the shared bathrooms. Although the bathroom area was not "modern" looking, the facilities worked perfectly fine and got the job done. My only (constructive) criticism would be having cheaper wifi

• 30th Jun 2015

Best value for money and would definitely recommend this Hotel to anyone. The facility was warm inviting friendly staff and really clean.

• 12th Jun 2015