Directions to Richmond Vale Hiking and Nature Centre
Map & Directions
To St. Vincent
There is no international airport. From Barbados, Trinidad, St. Lucia, Martinique or Puerto Rico you can take a flight with LIAT to St.Vincent.
From the Airport/Kingstown to Richmond Vale
You can rent a taxi at the airport for approx. 75 USD. To pay, you can get money in the local currency at the ATM located in the airport or, usually, pay with USD.
-Public transportation (only for the more adventurous ones ;) )
1. 1st van: As you leave the airport, walk a few steps to the bridge (at your left, where there is a bus stop) and there take any van that goes to Kingstown. The ride costs 1EC (Eastern Caribbean dollars) and it's a very short ride.
2. Station 1:The van will drop you off at the 1st van station and you need to get out of it and enter the 2nd one.
3. Station 2: You will see some bathrooms (peach colored house) wait or ask for the Chatou buses (next to the bathroom is where they stop). Chatou means Chateaubelair.
4. To Chateaubelair: After a 1 to 1.5 hours you will arrive to this town on your way, you will pass many towns... the ride costs 5EC.
5. To Richmond Vale Hiking and Nature Center: You can ask the driver to bring you to the Center for 1 to 5 EC more or you can walk for 40 minutes on the main road and get to the Center.