Rick's Causeway Coastal Hostel

9.0
Superb 263 Total Reviews

• Italy, Mixed Group, 25-30
1st Apr 2017

Great Hostel, very simple and handy. Great staff and good rooms with ensuite bathroom. For the same price they gave us also breakfast. I'll come back again for sure! ;)

• Northern Ireland, Male, 25-30
14th Jan 2017
6.3

I arrived at around 1pm to be greeted by a man in his dressing down in the entrance hallway. I thought this was a guest but turns out it was a member of staff! He then showed me my room and asked me to pay cash then and there. The hostel is pretty shabby and has a bad smell around the place, especially my room which smelt like stale body odour. I was tempted to turn around and find somewhere else but I got used to it and it wasn't so bad in the end. I slept fine and checked out no problems.

• Northern Ireland, Male, 25-30
3rd Dec 2016

Upon walking in the door we were greeted by the host, who chatted away, very friendly, took me up to the room and asked me if I needed anything, very good service for a hostel. The place was homely and welcoming, even though only staying one night, it surpassed me expectations as a hostel (when I compare it to some of the rough hostels I have stayed in before). Breakfast prepared etc. Rick himself is a great chap, popped in later in the evening for a chat, really genuine person!