Rick's Causeway Coastal Hostel Reviews

4 Victoria Terrace, Portstewart, Northern Ireland

Rick was a great host but I went to the hostel unknowing there was a huge Bike race happening and it was difficult to go anywhere it would have been nice to been informed of this event before I booked. Rick did however tell me the times and help me to get out of the town so I could continue hiking the causeway.

We really enjoyed our quick stay with Rick. Very friendly, helpful host, and comfortable beds and bathroom. Large kitchen facilities and breakfast (with Vegemite!) was an unexpected bonus. Hostel exterior is rather unassuming, but head inside and you're greeted with a genuine smile! Nice location on the sea and an easy walk into town.