Fabulous 23 Total Reviews
Fabulous 23 Total Reviews
Ricky Located at Matoševa 6, , Split.
Croatia
Split Dalmacia 21 000 Matoševa 6
86% 23
43.5130628 16.4340770
    Rooms available

• USA, Female, 25-30
21st Jul 2016
6.9

Ricky hostel is in a good, walkable location to pretty much anything you want to do in split. I was given a quick tour of the place. It does have more of a house feel than actual hostel. One and a half bathrooms.... Hot water will run out, and I wasn't told before the host assisted me load the washer with clothing that it costs money. When I refused to pay after the fact... The host removed my bedroom key from key ring. Upside- coffee, towel and even robe included. Downside- no locker in room

• Ireland, Male, 31-40
20th Jul 2016

Lovely apartment style hostel located to the west of the old town, 5 minutes walk from the Riva. Host is very kind and helpful. Beds are comfortable and this is a great place to relax and recharge while exploring split.

1st Jul 2016

Ricky is a really nice guy. He was willing to hold onto my bag until 10pm the day I checked out when I missed my ferry. The room was clean and quiet. AC worked well and felt like I was staying at a guest house honestly. The door is a little tricky to master but Ricky coached me through, showed me around and left me alone. This isn't your normal hostel but instead more like a guesthouse/hostel. I was only there one night but Ricky really made me feel welcome.

• USA, Mixed Group, 31-40
1st Jul 2016
8.0

The apartment is ricky's house with several rooms holding twin beds. Nice enough and feels like you are staying in someone's home. Close to the old town but on the opposite side as the bus station and port, maybe a 10-15 minute walk to the port.