Riff Hotel Reviews

300 West 30th st, New York, USA

I got a room for 6 but it had only 4 beds. My 2 kids had to sleep in a sofa bed that was actually broken. After insistence complain for paying 6 but getting only 4 beds finally they ofer a 2nd double bed bedroom. The decoration

A lot of the cleanliness issues depend on how fellow travelers leave the bathroom facilities. It makes you think," Really, you would do this in your own house?"

• 18th Mar 2015

Great location to the attractions, clean and large living area!

Bathrooms constantly out of toilet paper or broken, rooms not vacuumed, and are much smaller than the information suggests. I was in a single bed room - I didn't have enough space to lie my suitcase down.

• 9th Feb 2015

Bedroom door almost hit the bed when opened. I had to sit at the foot of the bed so my husband could walk in, he had to squeeze against the wall to close the door. Our duvet cover was two sheets sewed together with buttons on the end, with no blanket inside. Only 1 bathroom for the entire floor with one roll of TP per bathroom. Had to ask for a roll every other time we went. No way to dry your hands. Kids running up and down stairs blowing horns. It was 2am NYE, but staff should have stopped it!

The Hotel is well located and you can walk only between 20 and 30mins to Times Square. Main attractions close. As it is a HOTEL there is slightly a lack of SOCIAL interaction, but that is no big of a deal. Room was clean and the shared bathroom OK for the time I was there. I would recommend for people willing to expend some money for privacy.