Riga Hostel Reviews

Merkela 1, 4th floor, Riga, Latvia

Perfect location, about 10 minutes walking from bus/train station. Located above a mc donalds in a large building together with other hostels which might seem a bit off at first but the interior was really nice and the rooms were cute and clean.

staff very friendly. They answer all my requests correctly. I highly recommend this hostel in case you want to visit Riga.

The location is kinda tricky, in the middle of a Mc Donnalds. Then the elevator doesn't work late night.. Although, the hostel is adorable. Comfortable beds, free breakfast, charming and kind reception, good WiFi. Hope I had more time there :)

• 22nd Mar 2015

The room for 10 persons was perfect, the only thing that is not very good are the lockers, are little, and you have to let your lugage outside of it. The room was clean, lines and one towel was free and clean. The pillow is not very good, and I think that was a bit cold the room. Breakfast perfect and bathrooms too.The kitchen has microwave, fridge and cooker. They have also oil ans spices to cook.

At the first moment stepping in this hostel, I felt good. The staff was helpful and nice. I liked the atmosphere, like home. I stayed in 10 bed dorm with different nationalties and no russians:) Very good location, close to everything.

People who stayed in there were a bit different and i dont like them but it was a really cheap hostel and offers breakfast.

nice staff very kind and good location u fell like a home

We enjoyed the stay but for one detail: you have to watch your property (in this case a deck of playing cards and shower gel), otherwise it's gone. But since I don't know who stole that stuff, it doesn't affect my rating. The exhausters should be cleaned. We were impressed by the availability of free coffee at all times.

• 22nd Feb 2015
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Good value for money when you consider the breakfast they offer. The dorms however are quite cramped as are the common areas. You have to make your own bed, which can be a pain if arriving late. Shares a building with a few other hostels - we ended up moving downstairs and it was a whole lot nicer, though a few euros more. You get what you pay for!

We stayedstayed 5 days in the hostel an we really liked. it's located very close to the old town, ththe breakfast it's very good and the room price is excellent. The stuff is very nice, we can't say any bad thing about the el and the stuff. I really recommend this hostel for everyone.

• 16th Feb 2015
  • Spain

Really wonderful hostel. Kudos for you. The only downside experienced was very thin walls. Was staying with a friend in a private room and it was close to the communal area and if people talked too loudly, you could hear everything. But that's because of the building not something hostel has to deal with.

very friendly staff.quiet.clean.very good breakfast.parking not so easy.

I only stayed at the hostel for one night, because we travelled further. The staff was really friendly and wanted to help. It's a cozy, clean place to stay. Next time if i book Riga I will definitely stay there again. Thank you for everything. :)

• 6th Feb 2015
  • Belgium

I think it the best hostel in RIGA.

Good location, cheap price, breakfast included... Excellent option in Riga. The only bad thing: there are a few bathrooms, so you have to queue in the morning to use them.

The hostel is really cool:)

• 17th Jan 2015
  • Poland
  • All Male Group, 25-30

The hostel is in a great location, staff were friendly and helpful (for example printing my plane tickets). I liked the social area/kitchen which was clean and cosy. Overall I would definitely recommend it. It could be improved by having more plugs/extension cables available in the rooms and lamps for each bed as in many other hostels.

• 3rd Jan 2015

I liked the location of the hostel, it's the center of Riga. The price for the room is quite ok for me. There is only one big disadvantage for me - the place is really noisy.

Always nice staff showing facilities, very nice breakfast, very informative notice board about Riga. It will be at best with plugs nearby. But with such price, they give me more than I expect!

This is the best hostel I've ever stayed. The cleanliness, the friendliness and the services (2 computers ready to use for example, incredible) all really went much beyond my expectations. Riga Hostel should provide an example to the other hostels all around the world, especially in terms of cleanliness and relaxed athmosphere.

« first « Prev 1 2 3