Riga Hostel Reviews

Merkela 1, 4th floor, Riga, Latvia

Good location, cheap price, breakfast included... Excellent option in Riga. The only bad thing: there are a few bathrooms, so you have to queue in the morning to use them.

The hostel is really cool:)

• 17th Jan 2015
  • Poland
  • All Male Group, 25-30

The hostel is in a great location, staff were friendly and helpful (for example printing my plane tickets). I liked the social area/kitchen which was clean and cosy. Overall I would definitely recommend it. It could be improved by having more plugs/extension cables available in the rooms and lamps for each bed as in many other hostels.

• 3rd Jan 2015

I liked the location of the hostel, it's the center of Riga. The price for the room is quite ok for me. There is only one big disadvantage for me - the place is really noisy.

Always nice staff showing facilities, very nice breakfast, very informative notice board about Riga. It will be at best with plugs nearby. But with such price, they give me more than I expect!

This is the best hostel I've ever stayed. The cleanliness, the friendliness and the services (2 computers ready to use for example, incredible) all really went much beyond my expectations. Riga Hostel should provide an example to the other hostels all around the world, especially in terms of cleanliness and relaxed athmosphere.

It's really a very cozy place and great people who are running it!

The girl administrator was very friendly and answered all the questions with the feeling yo help me. The location is super Perfect, in the senter of the city and it is approximately 25 minutes from the airport.

• 25th Dec 2014
  • Ukraine

Very good localization, very friendly and competent staff,clean,very nice atmosphere and safe, I strongly recommend this hostel

Nice hostel. Very friendly staff. Not a huge hostel but makes for a very friendly small group of people. Many thanks

Nice hostel and I would stay there again. Only negative is I think the walls must be a bit thin so ear plugs are needed - but then they usually are at hostels!

Everything is a bit run down, ripped bedding and broken showers but what do you expect for €5? No lockers in some of the rooms was disappointing, but if your out all day and the hostel has to be cheap then this would be a good option.

Very nice stay, the hostel is really near to the city center (both Old Riga and City Center). The staff gave us all the information to find the hostel and to visit Riga, nothing really major to complain about, just the cleanliness was a little bit under the average but not really a big deal compared to what I paid for :)

• 9th Dec 2014

I suggest taking care of ground flour smell. For the record - histel is in 4th flour and has nothing to do with smell in ground flour, but maybe something could be done to eliminate bad smell.

It vwas just great!

It has an Intersting international atmosphere, friendly and accessible staff, clean kitchen with all tools needed for cooking and eating. However, rooms and bathroom don`t look like ideal clean and kitchen is rather small.

• 28th Nov 2014
  • Ukraine

A place to feel like home, just some steps to the old town

Great hostel and great staff. Very good value for money!!

• 19th Nov 2014

The hostel was great: the staff, the location, the atmosphere. The place was clean, warm (during the cold season), the breakfast was much better than expected. The only disappontment was the fact, that "reserving" a free parking place didn't necessarily guarantee a place as stated in the description. The time of your arrival was important as well and if parking lot was full by the time you got there, it was your problem already.

This place has the best shower I have ever had in my entire life!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4