Riga Old Town Hostel & Backpackers Pub Reviews

43 Valnu Iela, Old Riga, Riga, Latvia

Easily the best hostel I've stayed in. I couldn't have asked for anything a single thing to be any better. Immaculate. Comfortable. Great atmosphere. No problems whatsoever.

• 3rd Apr 2015
  • Wales

Great place, it's a party hostel but with our private room it's really up to you to take part in it or not. Don't notice the noise or anything, while you can crab a beer any time you like. Really enjoyed the place and the area!

This place is awesome... for the right person. I'm willing to say it was the best hostel I've ever stayed in. I was looking for an inexpensive place that was really close to old town with an amazing bar. It had all of those things. The bar had insane deals almost every night and it was a great place to meet people. You also get morning beers and a welcome beer. Honestly, were you looking for more? Stay here. It's great.

A great place for beer drinkers. And a loud one. More of a pub, than of a hostel.

• 31st Mar 2015
  • Ukraine

Great place to stay. clean, secure and å friendly staff. Did not manage to get up in time (before 12) to get my free breakfast beer though! Good for meeting people if you are a solo traveller.

1 2 Next » last »