Riga Old Town Hostel & Backpackers Pub Reviews

43 Valnu Iela, Old Riga, Riga, Latvia

Great hostel, great beds, awesome vibes. And Alise is the best!

Great place we really enjoyed it. Only thing that annoyed me was that because we were literally 30 seconds passed happy hour we couldn't get in in the deal.

• 13th May 2015
  • Malta
  • All Male Group, 25-30

without elevator and you can sleep on floor n°5.Near main bus and train station...good internet.

Awesome staff!

• 9th May 2015

Rhys and I had an amazing time here. Both really impressed by the cleanliness of the hostel. Great atmosphere, and great location. The staff were friendly and amazingly helpful (so was the owner). Only thing it lacked was a kitchen, but I hear that's in the works. Besides, there's heaps of cheap food around, so it's no issue. I've already recommended this hostel to a few other travellers. The hostel can make or break your experience in a city. This hostel made ours!

Great and clean hostel in an excellent location. Downstairs is the most social place in town aka. the bar, with really cool staff on it. Loads of events with the sister hostel Naughty Squirrel. God all round

Good location, walking distance to central bus station and bus stops to airport, just on edge of the old town, so everything reachable on foot. Bathroom and Bedrooms all tidy and clean. Cool bar and lounge area to relax in. Wish I had longer than 1 night, and the energy, to fully experience the hostel! A great night's stay!

Perfect facilities, very clean and spacious rooms with some nice touches (individual headlamps, two sockets per bed, coat hangers) and the best bathrooms I have seen in a hostel so far. The hostel's location is also great, the staff professional and the bar offers an attractive selection of drinks at a very good price.

1 2 Next » last »