Right on Nevsk' Hostel Reviews

45 Nevsky Prospect Street, Apartment 10, St Petersburg, Russia

Only for a great view from the balcony on the Nevsky failed to settle, our booking unfortunately lost (

We had one big incident, we booked the previous month of our arriving date a privat room but when we arrived so tired from the plane and metro... they told us that our booking has been canceled without warn us with any email! and without any explanation. The lady of reception was so nice to insure us that she will find a combination of other hotels for all the period we'll spend! We spent 7hours surching, talking and negociating till they give us a privat room Otherwise the atmosphere was cool.

The staff was friendly and the location was excellent, but it wasn't a very good value for our money. They double-booked without informing us, so we slept in the common room (which was actually quite comfortable due to the efforts of the very nice lady who put it together), but it was enraging that we sat waiting for an hour before they communicated this to us. Our bags were fine in the room that we left them in, but there was no security at all- it was definitely the honor system.

It is very dirty hostel and no repair, I tried to get private room in there eventhouh I booked it earlier they told me they sold the same room too many people at the same time..It was terrbile:( they showed me lobby by adding it could be the same price.. I was so tired and no chance to find any other room so I was forced to accept it. While staying there, I saw bathroom, restroom and everywhere in hostel is so dirty.. I never recommend anyone to stay in here. you can get easliy deases..

They are not aware of the availability of their rooms. I was there with a male friend at 15:00 on 11th of June to stay in a double bed private room for 2 nights. (We had booked 2 seperate rooms) Veronika, helper of Isaac the manager, stated that they are overbooked and there's only 1 room that can be available after 17:00 and asked if we could stay in the same double bed together?! We said no, and my friend had to stay in 8 male dormitory instead of a private room! The place is very very dirty!

I really enjoy my stay. The Hostel is super cool, full of instruments and has an amazing atmosphere. The owner lives there and the staff is awesome. Super simple, but with nice beds and good shower. Didn't had any problem. If you are not too demanded this place is perfect for you!

View all St Petersburg Hostels