Rigolemo Guesthouse Reviews

Palguin, 115, Pucon, Chile

Worst hostel experience ever. 100% would not recommend. Security was very poor. No locks on any of the doors. Very very dirty. Dirty dishes everywhere with no soap, dirty rags in the shower. The toilet was clogged and overflowing, and there were junk in the yard in front of the hostel. Rooms are also small and u comfortable. Left before I even took a shower in this dump. Wish someone wrote an honest review like this one before I wasted my time and money here,

• 27th Feb 2015

I don't know how this was so highly recommended. I would not suggest it to anyone who wants a clean, organized place to stay. Didn't even have locks on the doors.

• 27th Feb 2015

Rigolemo Hostel is my favourite Hostel that I've stayed in South America. It's perfect location for the Lake, the Bars, Clubs, Centro etc. but is quiet at night so you're never disturbed. The owner Naroby and her son Andreas were soooo helpful and also Diana who was working here using WorkAway. I had some bad news from home but all the staff and everyone at the hostel helped me out as much as they could and helped me out through the bad times. Thankyou so much and I'll be staying here again!!! X

Only stayed for one night and we arrived after midnight and the staff were very helpful and came to our rescue. The staff was also very helpful in recommending other places to stay for our next day. Now to the bad parts. The mattress was extremely thin and i felt every bed slat during the entire night. They don't have any lockers in the dorms.

A wonderful place to stay.a beautiful big garden.close to the center and to the beach.nice owners and always very helpful.I felt very sick after a long travel and they take care about me all the time.It was the first time that I felt like arriving at home during my travel.The agencies that they offered me later for the rafting and the volcano were excellent,too.I hope I can spend a second time there when I m on my way back from Patagonia.

• 8th Jan 2015

The online pictures depicted a much nicer environment than we encountered. The property was in disrepair and dirty. Kitchen and bathroom facilities were marginal, and there was always water all over the bathroom floor (I suspect the bathtub leaked). Window and door security was grossly inadequate. Stated quiet hours were never enforced, with other guests being allowed to party in the common areas well into the early morning hours. After the fact, we encountered much better options in Pucon.

• 26th Dec 2014

'The Rigolemo house was a really nice place to stay, with a family welcoming and very kind. It was calm but still near the centre and the beach. I highly recommend it ! And thank you Naroby for all the good advices, the pisco sour and the asado !'

View all Pucon Bed and Breakfasts