Rigolemo Guesthouse Reviews

Palguin, 115, Pucon, Chile

A wonderful place to stay.a beautiful big garden.close to the center and to the beach.nice owners and always very helpful.I felt very sick after a long travel and they take care about me all the time.It was the first time that I felt like arriving at home during my travel.The agencies that they offered me later for the rafting and the volcano were excellent,too.I hope I can spend a second time there when I m on my way back from Patagonia.

• 8th Jan 2015

The online pictures depicted a much nicer environment than we encountered. The property was in disrepair and dirty. Kitchen and bathroom facilities were marginal, and there was always water all over the bathroom floor (I suspect the bathtub leaked). Window and door security was grossly inadequate. Stated quiet hours were never enforced, with other guests being allowed to party in the common areas well into the early morning hours. After the fact, we encountered much better options in Pucon.

• 26th Dec 2014

'The Rigolemo house was a really nice place to stay, with a family welcoming and very kind. It was calm but still near the centre and the beach. I highly recommend it ! And thank you Naroby for all the good advices, the pisco sour and the asado !'

View all Pucon Bed and Breakfasts