Rigolemo Guesthouse

8.7
Fabulous 43 Total Reviews

• USA, Male, 25-30
11th Feb 2017

Wonderful family ran hostel. If you want the Ritz go elsewhere. For the value it's the best in town.

• Israel, Male, 18-24
13th Jan 2017

One of the reasons i fell in love with pucon, I'ts becuase of the hostel.The owner is so helpful and nice. I felt like it's my home. Also the people that i met in there were really nice. In my opinion if you want a quiet place with a good location to the main street, And if you like the family atmoshpere, I defintley reccomend staying in this hostel 10/10 for me :)