Rigolemo Guesthouse Reviews

Palguin, 115, Pucon, Chile

Worst hostel experience ever. 100% would not recommend. Security was very poor. No locks on any of the doors. Very very dirty. Dirty dishes everywhere with no soap, dirty rags in the shower. The toilet was clogged and overflowing, and there were junk in the yard in front of the hostel. Rooms are also small and u comfortable. Left before I even took a shower in this dump. Wish someone wrote an honest review like this one before I wasted my time and money here,

• 27th Feb 2015

I don't know how this was so highly recommended. I would not suggest it to anyone who wants a clean, organized place to stay. Didn't even have locks on the doors.

• 27th Feb 2015

Rigolemo Hostel is my favourite Hostel that I've stayed in South America. It's perfect location for the Lake, the Bars, Clubs, Centro etc. but is quiet at night so you're never disturbed. The owner Naroby and her son Andreas were soooo helpful and also Diana who was working here using WorkAway. I had some bad news from home but all the staff and everyone at the hostel helped me out as much as they could and helped me out through the bad times. Thankyou so much and I'll be staying here again!!! X

Only stayed for one night and we arrived after midnight and the staff were very helpful and came to our rescue. The staff was also very helpful in recommending other places to stay for our next day. Now to the bad parts. The mattress was extremely thin and i felt every bed slat during the entire night. They don't have any lockers in the dorms.

View all Pucon Bed and Breakfasts