Rikka Inn Reviews

259 Khaosan Road, Phra Nakorn, Bangkok, Thailand

Took us 2 days to realize there was a rooftop pool, haha! Loved out stay. Was great to be right on Khosan road.

• 18th Sep 2014

I booked a standard double room for 1150 baht per night and for that price I usually get a lot better in Thailand. The hotel looks good in the reception area, but my room was cramped & far too small and basic for the price, with no view out the window . It was clean though and surprisingly nice and quiet considering the location. I actually moved on to a guesthouse just around the corner (Soi Rambuttri) that was much better for only 560 baht per night. I definitely wouldn't return to Rikka Inn.

Kettle in room would be nice, and a free map.

Right in the beginning of khaosan road, ideal if you want to stay around this area, hardly any noise and we slept well :)

I was travelling alone and booked rikka inn as my first stay in bangkok. I booked a double room alone. It was equipped with a hairdryer, tv (didn't turn it on) and a minibar with complementary water. The room and private bathroom were clean. Maybe not spotless, but I wasn't expecting that. Rooftop pool looks clean and is nice. Right on Khoasanroad, so fairly noisy. However, I slept on the 5th floor in the back and slept trough the night without earplugs.

• 3rd Jul 2014

Great Location for a short stay in Bangkok! Right in the middle of it on Khao San Road....staff are friendly enough. Clean basic rooms, air con works, showers and sheets very clean in room. Can smoke in the rooms if you want. Best thing about this hotel other than the location is the Rooftop pool. No atmosphere though, may be the time we were there but at least we had the pool to ourselves. Would definitely stay there again.

• 24th Jun 2014

Only stayed for one night but would recommend this hotel. Right on Koh san road! Friendly staff & easy check in! Room nice and clean and had a window view of Koh san road.

I really enjoyed my stay. I had a superior double ensuit room, which was great and clean. I loved the pool however swimming with empty water bottles and other rubbish left by other guests and being picked up by the wind was a bit off putting - no bins in the pool area. Once I checked out however, I was told I had to pay a storage fee to keep my bags in the storage room for 4 hours, while waiting for my flight. That was a shocking news as this hasn't happened to me before in Asia.

Location is great. Not overly noisy. Pool was green and no cushions on sunloungers. Bit expensive for what you got. Wifi was awful no matter where you were! The computers in reception were fast though. This is hotel so no communal area. Had to pay to leave bags for 4 hours after check out. Very clean though!

Smelt like mold and loud but that's the noise is to be expected when you are right on Khao San road