Rikka Inn Reviews

259 Khaosan Road, Phra Nakorn, Bangkok, Thailand

Very noisy because it is on Koh San Road, not a place to rest.

The swimming pool is really enjoyable by the end of the day, but I was a little bit disappointed by the no breakfast included

• 11th Nov 2014

Nice hotel, clean and great location

• 31st Oct 2014

Took us 2 days to realize there was a rooftop pool, haha! Loved out stay. Was great to be right on Khosan road.

• 18th Sep 2014

I booked a standard double room for 1150 baht per night and for that price I usually get a lot better in Thailand. The hotel looks good in the reception area, but my room was cramped & far too small and basic for the price, with no view out the window . It was clean though and surprisingly nice and quiet considering the location. I actually moved on to a guesthouse just around the corner (Soi Rambuttri) that was much better for only 560 baht per night. I definitely wouldn't return to Rikka Inn.

Kettle in room would be nice, and a free map.

Overall a good experience.Reception staff could have been a bit more friendly as they seemed a bit bored and uninterested when we had dealings with them. The location is great (right on the Khao san road) but we had a room on a high floor so couldn't hear much from the street which was good. The rooftop pool is beautiful!