Rikka Inn Reviews

259 Khaosan Road, Phra Nakorn, Bangkok, Thailand

Very noisy because it is on Koh San Road, not a place to rest.

The swimming pool is really enjoyable by the end of the day, but I was a little bit disappointed by the no breakfast included

• 11th Nov 2014

Nice hotel, clean and great location

• 31st Oct 2014

Took us 2 days to realize there was a rooftop pool, haha! Loved out stay. Was great to be right on Khosan road.

• 18th Sep 2014

I booked a standard double room for 1150 baht per night and for that price I usually get a lot better in Thailand. The hotel looks good in the reception area, but my room was cramped & far too small and basic for the price, with no view out the window . It was clean though and surprisingly nice and quiet considering the location. I actually moved on to a guesthouse just around the corner (Soi Rambuttri) that was much better for only 560 baht per night. I definitely wouldn't return to Rikka Inn.

Kettle in room would be nice, and a free map.

Overall a good experience.Reception staff could have been a bit more friendly as they seemed a bit bored and uninterested when we had dealings with them. The location is great (right on the Khao san road) but we had a room on a high floor so couldn't hear much from the street which was good. The rooftop pool is beautiful!

Right in the beginning of khaosan road, ideal if you want to stay around this area, hardly any noise and we slept well :)

I was travelling alone and booked rikka inn as my first stay in bangkok. I booked a double room alone. It was equipped with a hairdryer, tv (didn't turn it on) and a minibar with complementary water. The room and private bathroom were clean. Maybe not spotless, but I wasn't expecting that. Rooftop pool looks clean and is nice. Right on Khoasanroad, so fairly noisy. However, I slept on the 5th floor in the back and slept trough the night without earplugs.

• 3rd Jul 2014

Great Location for a short stay in Bangkok! Right in the middle of it on Khao San Road....staff are friendly enough. Clean basic rooms, air con works, showers and sheets very clean in room. Can smoke in the rooms if you want. Best thing about this hotel other than the location is the Rooftop pool. No atmosphere though, may be the time we were there but at least we had the pool to ourselves. Would definitely stay there again.