Rikka Inn Reviews

259 Khaosan Road, Phra Nakorn, Bangkok, Thailand

Really liked the hostel, made up for the hectic khosan road! Beautiful roof top pool and they have some where you can leave your bags.

Would definitely recommend this place. Excellent location right on main back packer street. Some noise from street, but not enough to bother us. Super nice roof top swimming pool. Nice rooms, are cleaned every day.

Didn't find receptionist very helpful. Not for people who want to sleep.

Average standard hotel located in the middle of Khao San Road! I stayed in a private double room. Ok standard, nothing special. Got a nice pool on the roof, which is nice after a long day exploring Bangkok! Good shower Would stay again because of the location and the roof top pool

You will pay more for a private room here, but the location and rooftop pool make it worth every penny. Try to get a room NOT on the front of the hotel (which faces Khao San Road) as you'll hear deep bass all night. Comfortable-enough beds, A/C. Location cannot be beat. Restaurant off the lobby serves cheap breakfast (not included).

We stayed for 2 nights when we first arrived in Bangkok. The staff were very nice and let me borrow their charger for my phone. The room was clean, the location is great on kohsan and the pool was nice.

• 10th Oct 2015

I really like this place. My room was clean, had a safe, AC, pool, and met my first travel partner here. I have zero complaints about this place.

Really wonderful staff, who not only helped with everything we needed, but really seemed to want to. Thank you for the awesome stay!

great choice for us. Right in the middle of the action of Kao San Rd. Luckily our room was towards the back of the hotel. This helped keep it a quiet room for at night.

• 4th Oct 2015

Great location but room smelt odd. Nothing much going on in the hotel but there's a bar up by the pool which was pretty cool for Khaosan Road.

Picked Rikka for its close proximity to Lomprayah catamaran (round the back from the inn). Modern lobby, small rooms but had everything we needed! Lovely rooftop pool! Ideal for people wanting to be on the Khao San road but if you're looking for somewhere quiet, we wouldn't recommend it! Was good for the one night we spent there!