Rikka Inn Reviews

259 Khaosan Road, Phra Nakorn, Bangkok, Thailand

Right in the beginning of khaosan road, ideal if you want to stay around this area, hardly any noise and we slept well :)

I was travelling alone and booked rikka inn as my first stay in bangkok. I booked a double room alone. It was equipped with a hairdryer, tv (didn't turn it on) and a minibar with complementary water. The room and private bathroom were clean. Maybe not spotless, but I wasn't expecting that. Rooftop pool looks clean and is nice. Right on Khoasanroad, so fairly noisy. However, I slept on the 5th floor in the back and slept trough the night without earplugs.

• 3rd Jul 2014

Only stayed for one night but would recommend this hotel. Right on Koh san road! Friendly staff & easy check in! Room nice and clean and had a window view of Koh san road.

I really enjoyed my stay. I had a superior double ensuit room, which was great and clean. I loved the pool however swimming with empty water bottles and other rubbish left by other guests and being picked up by the wind was a bit off putting - no bins in the pool area. Once I checked out however, I was told I had to pay a storage fee to keep my bags in the storage room for 4 hours, while waiting for my flight. That was a shocking news as this hasn't happened to me before in Asia.

Location is great. Not overly noisy. Pool was green and no cushions on sunloungers. Bit expensive for what you got. Wifi was awful no matter where you were! The computers in reception were fast though. This is hotel so no communal area. Had to pay to leave bags for 4 hours after check out. Very clean though!

Smelt like mold and loud but that's the noise is to be expected when you are right on Khao San road

Best hostel i been to, fantastic people!

• 10th Apr 2014
  • Sweden

The best location. it's take 40 minutes to get to the hotel from Victoria Memorial by a taxi. Everything is near by the hotel. Staff is very polite. Rooms are clean and cozy.

• 14th Mar 2014
  • Russia

The location is extremely good if you are searching for something on Khao San Road. Since it is directly at Khao San Road, you are in the middle of a lot of action as soon as you step outside the door. If you want that, you will love it! However, this also means it is relatively load almost 24 hours a day. If you like it quite when sleeping, you should find a place that is not located there. The rooms were clean and big enough. Staff was friendly and helpful.

The staff was very friendly and helpful. Couldn't have a better location as it's directly on Khao San Road. We didn't mind the noise outside however some may see this as a drawback. The pool was a great added bonus! Great security with around the clock reception staff.

Air condition was not working very well. Walls were paper thin causing lots of noise. I could hear people walking through the corridors and people in the next rooms beside me. Be prepared to not sleep until 6am since the hostel is right beside a night club on Khao San Road.

Perfect Hotel at the Khao San Road...nice pool...fast wifi...not too loud! I definetly recommend this hotel ;-)

We had an amazing stay here! Place was clean, and comfortable, staff was helpful and efficient! Location was amazing!! I would recommend Rikka Inn to everyone!