Rikka Inn Reviews

259 Khaosan Road, Phra Nakorn, Bangkok, Thailand

Late checkout at 12 noon is a good bonus

Very good Hotel. Good location!!! I really recomend

• 3rd Feb 2015

Very noisy because it is on Koh San Road, not a place to rest.

Pool is amazing and a great way to spend the day. No breakfast included but 7 eleven is next door. Excellent location right on Khao San Rd. Would recommend if you were planning nights out here. Room and staff were ok.

The swimming pool is really enjoyable by the end of the day, but I was a little bit disappointed by the no breakfast included

• 11th Nov 2014

Nice hotel, clean and great location

• 31st Oct 2014

Took us 2 days to realize there was a rooftop pool, haha! Loved out stay. Was great to be right on Khosan road.

• 18th Sep 2014

I booked a standard double room for 1150 baht per night and for that price I usually get a lot better in Thailand. The hotel looks good in the reception area, but my room was cramped & far too small and basic for the price, with no view out the window . It was clean though and surprisingly nice and quiet considering the location. I actually moved on to a guesthouse just around the corner (Soi Rambuttri) that was much better for only 560 baht per night. I definitely wouldn't return to Rikka Inn.

Kettle in room would be nice, and a free map.