Rimini Hostel - Benvenuti Reviews

Viale Praga, 40, Rimini, Italy

The staff was very helpful and nice. However the cleanliness of the rooms was not great, very dirty floors. The distance though to the beach was perfect. 7-10 minute walk. We were disappointed because we thought it was advertised as a more lively place but when we were there, there wasn't too much going on but locals hanging out watching soccer.

• 20th Jun 2014

We are pleased that you have clocked the distance from the beach is a great service that we have made. Guests usually takes an average of 4 min 5 but if you exercise you will be able to do better next time. For the rest, thanks for the compliments regarding the cleaning and we also note that the customer should be more careful and not turn your room into a disaster. The cleaners are not made ​​every day otherwise prices would be much higher.

I was a bit disappointed when I found out they did not have a kitchen or laundry facilities, and really disliked that there was no soap in the toilets/bathrooms (not in the rooms or in the toilet downstairs, which I thought was not hygienic). The staff was willing to answer questions but did not seem overly enthusiastic about it. It would have been nicer if they would have given me a map and explain about the facilities without me having to ask about it explicitly.

thank you very much for your clarification. We reply: for the price of the room we think it is strange to find soap in the bathrooms the laundry is not indicated for services the kitchen is not mentioned among the services as noted, we have provided the explanation which has required, such as the planning of his trip to Ravenna. thanks anyway and hope to have you back with us.

Very lovely staff, always someone at reception with helpful directions. Close to the beach, many rooms have a balcony. The included breakfast was surprisingly good! Clean, safe and friendly! highly recommendable!

thank you! we are very lucky because our customers are always nice. We hope to see you soon.

A very nice place. It was fairly empty when I was there just before the season, but it was better to me. Clean and quite nice room with bathroom. The breakfast were just OK for me, but the selection was quite limited. The hostel is just 5min walk to the beach, but around 15min walk to the city centre. Again at that time it was very good to me.