Rina Rooms Reviews

Via Ettore, 9 Vernazza (La spezia), Cinque Terre, Italy

Small room and bathroom but was all we needed for our stay in the Cinque Terre. Great hosts very friendly. We checked in late at night they had left keys for us. They cleaned our room everyday. Would stay here again!

Chambre bien située et personnel accommodant.

I never saw anyone who worked there. The front door was open when I arrived and the key was in the door (as was arranged by myself and the staff) to my room and I left money for payment on the table in the hallway. Other then the room, there wasn't a common area, but the room was big, there was a small table and chair and plenty of towels waiting for us!

Pretty good location which is just two mins walk from train station. Travelingthere, the convenience is important. Room is decent, and totally worth of money. Clean local place. Host isnice too. It is quiet and vernazza also a nice islisland to stay where is has sea view and nice restaurant around.... good choice.

View all Cinque Terre Bed and Breakfasts