Rincon Inn Reviews

Carr. 115 Km. 11.6, PO Box 85, Rincon, Puerto Rico

I had a clean room, as long as you do not look into the cupboard. Beds were fine, same as the living room. The kitchen wasn't fun at all, nearly no silverware, broken dishes, very dirty, no sponge and on my request staff told me they would not supply such a thing, so I had to buy it on my own. Could be a fun place, but you would have to put a little bit more effort into it...

The hostel in itself has got everything you need. Wifi, kitchen, bathrooms for each dorm. The staff is helpful and generous. My fault was maybe to come in offseason which made it kind of depressing for a solo traveller. But of course I can't blame the hostel. What was actually cool about that was that everyone got their own dorm. Instead of putting all in one and only having to clean one room everyone got basically his own room for the price of a dorm bed.

• 10th Sep 2014