Rincon Inn Reviews

Carr. 115 Km. 11.6, PO Box 85, Rincon, Puerto Rico

The Rincon Inn was extremely dirty. There were bugs on the bed. We got in really late so I picked up the key from a mail box and found our room. We were exhausted from traveling and just wanted a place to stay for the night until our villa was ready. The pictures and reviews do not do this place justice- or you justice. I sat on my luggage all night because I was freaked out about the bed bugs crawling all over. I will never stay here. Ever.

Nice rooms, close to the beach and the town centre is a 15 min walk away. Common area and kitchen could be a bit cleaner. Wifi works well and staff is very helpful. I would stay here again.

Love this place and would definitely go back! Great location, facilities, and staff! This was my first time staying at a hostel and everything with so much fun!

• 15th Mar 2014

I discovered, too late, that the mattress I was sleeping on was not a mattress at all!!!! It was a BOX SPRING!!! That's outrageous to charge people to sleep on a box spring. Those are meant for UNDER a mattress, not for humans to sleep on. Guests were noisy, did not clean up after cooking, and left food out on the table. A few more rules for the common areas might help plus you definitely need someone from staff to frequent the common areas to make sure it's clean and tidy.

• 28th Feb 2014

Luckily no one else was in my room for the duration of my 3- day stay, but the other people there were super chill

• 23rd Feb 2014