Rincon Inn Reviews

Carr. 115 Km. 11.6, PO Box 85, Rincon, Puerto Rico

The hostel in itself has got everything you need. Wifi, kitchen, bathrooms for each dorm. The staff is helpful and generous. My fault was maybe to come in offseason which made it kind of depressing for a solo traveller. But of course I can't blame the hostel. What was actually cool about that was that everyone got their own dorm. Instead of putting all in one and only having to clean one room everyone got basically his own room for the price of a dorm bed.

• 10th Sep 2014

The Rincon Inn was extremely dirty. There were bugs on the bed. We got in really late so I picked up the key from a mail box and found our room. We were exhausted from traveling and just wanted a place to stay for the night until our villa was ready. The pictures and reviews do not do this place justice- or you justice. I sat on my luggage all night because I was freaked out about the bed bugs crawling all over. I will never stay here. Ever.