Rincon Inn Reviews

Carr. 115 Km. 11.6, PO Box 85, Rincon, Puerto Rico

This place is awful. They fully exploit the fact that they're the only hostel in the area by over-charging and under-serving. The location is in Stella, not Rincon and literally on the loud highway. The staff is rude, the place is falling apart and there is no security whatsoever. No safe in room or available from management, so keep your passport and money on you; I heard someone trying to open my door at night, so that was an added bonus. Stay in a guesthouse and split the cost w/friends.

• 22nd Sep 2015

Honestly, I think we were the only ones in the place. We were 3, we had 4 beds. It was in august,which was dead period for rincon. Place was great, staff was friendly.

• 15th Aug 2015

Everything was great. Super friendly and helpful at the front desk, great internet, great location, cheap, great kitchen, I have no complaints about this place.

Overall it was value for money. The inn is close to downtown and the other tourist attractions. There is a swimming pool and private parking lot. The only downside was no locker. I was lucky I was the only one in the 4-bed male dorm. You will have to keep an close eyes on your belongings if you're staying in the shared dorm.

I enjoyed my stay at the Rincon Inn hostel, but I would've appreciated having a shower curtain and maybe a table or desk in the room. Other than that the rooms were nice and clean, staff was respectful and the swimming pool area was great! Thank you!