Rincon Inn Reviews

Carr. 115 Km. 11.6, PO Box 85, Rincon, Puerto Rico

This place was amazing. Surfed all day and had a nice quiet place to come sleep. And the rooster woke me up every morning just in time to catch some waves.

The sheets had food stains and obviously had not been washed at least for 2 guests, maybe more - the kitchen had nearly no pots, with dirty areas and rotting fruit that had obviously been there at least a few weeks - the bedrooms needed sweeping - the "surfer community" may not care, but backpackers will.

Pretty much a no-frills hostel. Walking distance to everything you need except for surfing, so if you're going for that you'd be better off staying in Puntas (also where the nightlife is). Our room was fine, the metal bed frames squeaked like crazy though and the door to the bathroom was desperately in need of some oil as is screached every time it was opened or closed - both problems are solvable with ear plugs though. My biggest issue was that there wasn't anywhere to lock up valuables.

I had a clean room, as long as you do not look into the cupboard. Beds were fine, same as the living room. The kitchen wasn't fun at all, nearly no silverware, broken dishes, very dirty, no sponge and on my request staff told me they would not supply such a thing, so I had to buy it on my own. Could be a fun place, but you would have to put a little bit more effort into it...