8.5
Fabulous 395 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 395 Total Reviews
Ring Hostel Located at via gaetano morgera n. 72, , Ischia.
Italy
Ischia Neaples 80075 via gaetano morgera n. 72
85% 395
40.7344945 13.8627505
    Rooms available

• New Zealand, Couple, 25-30
23rd Jun 2016
7.4

Rooms were good and very spacious. Wifi was only accessible in the common room. Go to the family restaurant - it's very good and very reasonably priced!

5th Jun 2016

Ring hostel is the best hostel I've ever stayed at. Lorenzo and Mariana, who run the hostel, are exceptionally kind and generous. They always have ideas for fun things to see and do on this beautiful island. They made me feel very welcome and at home. I thought I would only stay for a week, but now I am staying for a month! This is not uncommon at this hostel. You come here for a day or two and you never want to leave. I made some great friends here. The atmosphere is fun and relaxing.

4th Jun 2016

Ring hostel is one of the best hostels I've stayed in! Period. Lorenzo and his wife did an incredible job of making everyone feel at home, telling us the best recommendations for our visit to ischia, etc! Some other travelers and I were even taken to the hot spring at night, a real treat! I hope to return soon to this wonderful place! I gave facilities a 4 for one reason, more minor for most travelers. I like to cook to keep costs down, and the cooking area wasn't quite usable at the moment.

4th Jun 2016

Can't say enough about this place. An earlier comment says that THIS is where you want to stay. They are RIGHT! Lorenzo and Marianna were so unbelievably hospitable. Home cooked dinners, no shortage of wine, and great company made for the best stay. You don't ever want to leave. I WILL be back. Had a blast going to the hot springs, cliff jumping, and kayaking. Beaches perfect. The family restaurant A+. Ischia is like a dream. The Colella family has hospitality down!

• Italy, Mixed Group, 25-30
28th May 2016

Lorenzo and Marianna have been very nice and available for any need and every setback that we faced. The hostel is very nice and cozy, they prepared us a very tasty dinner on the terrace with some other guests. We will definitely come back there any time we will be in Ischia

14th May 2016
5.7

Lorenzo was there when I showed up, but other guests said they waited for two hours for him sometimes, one guy because Lorenzo was eating dinner. Front door is always open, anyone could walk in, including a stray cat, that did. Don't touch the cat! It took a nap on my lap which I bought was cute until I awoke the next night with flea bites everywhere. Ruined my next three days in Naples. Woman who cleaned the room moved occupants possessions around. Unprofessional, please don't touch my things.

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
12th May 2016

A really nice hostel. Room was spacious, clean and had large lockers. Kitchen was small but functional. Hot water in shower wasn't consistent. Staff friendly and helpful.

• Japan, Male, 18-24
9th May 2016

We love ring hostel ! Staff are very kind and hostel is beautiful and comfortable and clean! Specifically balcony is my favorite, It can see good view ! And it's easy to access, anyway our recommend hostel !!

• Germany, Female, 31-40
19th Feb 2016

Great place to discover the island. Lorenzo was a great help and made sure that we all had a room for ourselves as it was off- season and quite empty. Make sure to try his pizza!!! Thank you so much for everything.