Ring Hostel Reviews

via gaetano morgera n. 72, Ischia, Italy

I would definitely recommend Ring Hostel! The hostel is located in the center of Forio which makes it so easy to walk to the beach and to do some shopping. The breakfast was amazing - fresh fruit, cereal, eggs, etc. I was surprised to see such a big breakfast at a hostel. The owners were so nice and helpful...they even offered me a lift to the family restaurant. The hostel is so clean and the rooms felt spacious even though it's full of people. I will never forget Ischia or the Ring Hostel.

• 15th May 2015

This was my second hostel on this island which I booked to escape the first. It was certainly better but it wasn’t great. They make a feature out of the oldness of the place, and in a sense, they succeed. It is old. And dusty and cold and musky. Top marks! There’s no hot water for showers, no wifi and the sundeck they talk about is 45 minute walk away. The 2 “brothers” I met were too busy to be interested in me so I left the island a little disillusioned.