Ring Hostel

7.9
Very Good 434 Total Reviews

• Canada, Male, 18-24
3rd Feb 2017

Best hostel I've ever stayed at. It's beautiful and clean, well located and the staff are really friendly and helpful. i will reccomend to anyone that go to ischia!

31st Oct 2016
7.7

I met an awesome girl here but as it was off season the hostel was quite dead. The staff is super friendly but not always super present. They gave me some awesome recommendations and I had a good stay overall. They keep the bathrooms and the place really clean!

29th Oct 2016