Ring Hostel Reviews

via gaetano morgera n. 72, Ischia, Italy

I had a wonderful experience at Ring Hostel. The family was so nice and helpful. Lorenzo brought me cliff jumping and to the family restaurant. The food, the family, the adventures I had are so special and memorable. The hostel was clean and organized. Breakfast was healthy and good, fresh fruit from the garden for example. The upstairs terrace has breathtaking views and you forget that your in the center of the town. I give this hostel 5 stars

• 24th Jun 2015

Hands down best hostel I've stayed at ever. Lorenzo knows everything about Ischia and will gladly show you around the city. The hostel itself is beautiful, the experience couldn't have been better - went cliff diving, beach, hiking, had amazing food, natural hot springs at night. All really cheap. Would stay here again any time, people/culture is amazing. Ischia is my favorite place in Europe so far and I've been backpacking 2 months.

I had the best experience here. Stayed in June, very peaceful place in antique building in the center of town. Lorenzo was an excellent host and even went as far as driving us to the hot springs and cooking for us. There is no where else I would rather stay in Ischia and I will definitely be back.

• 20th Jun 2015

Lorenzo was a excellent host.

I would definitely recommend Ring Hostel! The hostel is located in the center of Forio which makes it so easy to walk to the beach and to do some shopping. The breakfast was amazing - fresh fruit, cereal, eggs, etc. I was surprised to see such a big breakfast at a hostel. The owners were so nice and helpful...they even offered me a lift to the family restaurant. The hostel is so clean and the rooms felt spacious even though it's full of people. I will never forget Ischia or the Ring Hostel.

• 15th May 2015

This was my second hostel on this island which I booked to escape the first. It was certainly better but it wasn’t great. They make a feature out of the oldness of the place, and in a sense, they succeed. It is old. And dusty and cold and musky. Top marks! There’s no hot water for showers, no wifi and the sundeck they talk about is 45 minute walk away. The 2 “brothers” I met were too busy to be interested in me so I left the island a little disillusioned.