Ring Hostel

9.2
Superb 455 Total Reviews

• Australia, Female, 18-24
29th Jun 2017

Great stay and great breakfast. Monica was an enthusiastic tour guide. All the staff were friendly, the rooms were veryy clean and they had a beautiful terrace.

• eddiebage
  • England, Couple, 18-24
28th Jun 2017
5.1

A little confused as to why the ratings are so high. The hostel is very average. The 'kitchen' was dirty although I do appreciate the free coffee all day. It's located a little out of the way even after the bus ride but for the price it's not too bad. A hostel that was once probably great but seems as though management and the staff have forgotten how to provide a good experience. Didn't receive any information at all on the area when checking in.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
25th Jun 2017

Ring hostel is my favorite kind of hostel. It might not be the newest or fanciest, but the water is hot, the bathrooms are clean and they treat you like family. I loved every second of staying here!

• England, Female, 18-24
23rd Jun 2017

Lorenzo, Monica and the gang made my stay perfect. It was my first time travelling alone so I was really pleased to arrive and everyone be so welcoming. Lorenzo really goes out of his way to make sure everyone has a good time. In the evenings we went on a trip to a vineyard, hot springs, and to the family restaurant. The hot springs are incredible. The views of the mountain are beautiful and,the terrace is perfect for relaxing and the location is great in forio. I'm planning a return trip soon 😁

• Germany, Female, 18-24
9th Jun 2017

I absolutely loved staying here. Staff and fellow travelers were super friendly, helpful and relaxed. They also got a dog (Bruno) who is very cute. I extended my stay and would have extended it for longer if I did have the time for it. Ischia is a beautiful island, the location of the hostel is great for exploring close by and further away places. Lorenzo drove us to a natural hot spring in the middle of the night which was one of the coolest things on my trip. Would definitely stay again!

8th Jun 2017

Amazing hostel!! Funky but the owners are so helpful and really want you to have a great experience. They organize great events at night - going to the hot springs was one of my favorite things I've done this trip! There are free peddle boats and kayaks you can use at there families hotel. I also left my phone in a taxi one night and I told one of the owners in the morning and he drove around the island asking various cab drivers and ended up finding it! Highly recommend!!!

7th Jun 2017

Ring hostel was amazing. The staff here really made my stay because they bring all the guests together to do dinner, hot springs, events etc. haha i really didnt want to leave ischia but will for sure be back. Monica and lorenzo are awesome people here. Highly recommend

• Romania, Female, 25-30
5th Jun 2017

I had an amazing time staying at Ring Hostel! The old building in which the hostel is located is charming. The facilities were basic but very clean. Lorenzo and Monica knows everything about the island and made sure that we had a great time with trips to the family restaurant Cassarecia and to the hot springs during the night. I made lot of friends, we had dinners and visited the island. Highly recommended if you decide to spend a few days in Ischia! Thank you for making my staying memorable!

5th Jun 2017

This hostel was fantastic! My friend and I got upgraded to a more private room because they had the space and the hosts went out of their way to make our stay great. In the one night we stayed they created a welcoming and fun atmosphere, taking us to the family restaurant and then the hot springs. The room and bathroom were both clean and very nice. I would highly recommend this hostel!

• Canada, Female, 25-30
18th May 2017

I was pleasantly shocked and surprised at how incredibly warm and friendly the staff were at this hostel. The hostel is owned by 3 brothers if I understood correctly. I only met one of the brothers during my stay and Monica who has a contagious laugh that will undoubtedly change your mood for the better. The staff really make this hostel an awesome place to stay. The bed was comfortable, the shower facilities met my needs and the breakfast was a standard continental one. Exactly what I wanted.