Ringos Foyer Guest House Reviews

46-A Jln Portugis, Melaka, Malaysia

Howard's really really nice, and the facilities are great. He took us every now and then to same good places to have dinner with him, riding bikes and everything. It was cool. II had a nice time there.

• 15th Jul 2014

simple hostel good for a night's stay. Could use soap in the bathrooms to wash hands.

Really nice hostel with a great atmosphere and lovely roof terrace. The staff are very friendly and there is free breakfast

Owner is super cool guy! So far the best guest house I've been to.

Howard will warm your mind especially while you have a long trip! :)

Location is good. It's not at the mainroad, but pretty close, so it is quiet. Just walk 2 minutes to mainroad or to sighseeing locations.

The owner of this hostel is really really nice and sweet, he always show the guest around the old town in the evening by cycling which can give us a different view on Malaka~ what a pitty I just cannot ride a bicycle, so he provide me with a mini scooter , which is really funny when I fall behind my friends.

The place was nice, but no air condition in the room even though it's written in the description.

Even though we just stayed for a night, we love the place and I would definitely go back. Two thumbs up!

• 15th Jun 2014
  • Philippines

There are many many bugs!!!!

hi thank for you msg, we so sorry about the happened, and you should telling us about that on the sport , and we can change the room for you immediately if our bed have a bug, and we will take a note it , thank

Excellent place to stay, its easy to locate and within walking distance to Jonker street.

very nice boss, good atmosphere. The boss took us to have dinner together. I really enjoy the two days in Ringos.it's value for money, good for backpackers.

Seriously the best hostel I have ever stayed at. Howard (the owner) loves what he does and that clearly shows. The nightime bike rides through the city to dinner can't be beat. Stop reading reviews and book this hostel. You won't regret it

• 4th Jun 2014

Whats great about this hostel is that Howard is so enthusiatic and kind in having a quick bike stroll to show people about and eat dinner at local cheap places or the market. This is how i made friends there! The receptionist guy was so friendly as well which helps when you have a rough day travelling to malaka and just checked in. And theres free water. Just keep in mind that the dorm room (i stayed in female 4 bed dorm) has only a fan, no aircon which got quite warm at night.

The staff Mr Howard is very friendly and helpful. Just The single room with fan a bit too hot. But really value for money.

Very friendly staff - had a cycle tour around town for dinner which was a great way to meet fellow guests - would recommend staying here! Towels not included but for 1 MR ( money goes to kids charity) certainly not an issue!!

Excellent value for money. Female dorm is basic but does the job. Nice tea and toast for brekkie. Great bike tour at night where he takes you to nice food places for dinner and to see a bit of the town, then you go back and all watch a movie together; very homely. Would recommend this place.

Great staff, great activities. I like that the hostel staff wants the travellers to get to know each other. It's very easy to make contact and get to know other people. I also liked the bike rides together for dinner or just a coffee. It was the best atmosphere i had in a hostel in Malaysia.

The boss is very nice, speaking many languages, met two girls from Guangzhou China and local Ipoh, we had nice talk.

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at in terms of value for money, amazing company and fun experiences. Thanks Howard, I love staying with you and going out on the bikes every night :)

« first « Prev 1 2 3