Ringos Foyer Guest House Reviews

46-A Jln Portugis, Melaka, Malaysia

We really liked our stay here. Everything was nice! And the bike tour was great too. Thanks for the coffee in the morning :)

• 14th Aug 2014

No complaints. Very chill, cosy, friendly, affordable hostel in a great location, just down from Jonker St. The room was warm, even with a fan going, but I stayed in early August, and it's summer, so what can you do? Wouldn't consider going anywhere else if I came back through Melaka.

Friendly owner, great location, but no airco so very hot climate in the room.

This is the best hostel i have ever stayed at. Staff is very very nice and helpful. I really enjoy the two days in Ringos. It's value for money, good for backpackers.

• 1st Aug 2014
  • Thailand

Atmosphere is very good and staff is really helpful, but it's just not clean enough and facilities are old

The owner is amazing is actually a host, one of those kind almost extinct these days.

The hostel is very old so for people who like it new and clean should not book with this hostel. Although it is one of the cheapest hostels, staff is really nice and takes you out for dinner every night.

Howard's really really nice, and the facilities are great. He took us every now and then to same good places to have dinner with him, riding bikes and everything. It was cool. II had a nice time there.

• 15th Jul 2014

simple hostel good for a night's stay. Could use soap in the bathrooms to wash hands.

Really nice hostel with a great atmosphere and lovely roof terrace. The staff are very friendly and there is free breakfast

Owner is super cool guy! So far the best guest house I've been to.

Howard will warm your mind especially while you have a long trip! :)

Location is good. It's not at the mainroad, but pretty close, so it is quiet. Just walk 2 minutes to mainroad or to sighseeing locations.

The owner of this hostel is really really nice and sweet, he always show the guest around the old town in the evening by cycling which can give us a different view on Malaka~ what a pitty I just cannot ride a bicycle, so he provide me with a mini scooter , which is really funny when I fall behind my friends.

The place was nice, but no air condition in the room even though it's written in the description.

Even though we just stayed for a night, we love the place and I would definitely go back. Two thumbs up!

• 15th Jun 2014
  • Philippines

There are many many bugs!!!!

hi thank for you msg, we so sorry about the happened, and you should telling us about that on the sport , and we can change the room for you immediately if our bed have a bug, and we will take a note it , thank

Excellent place to stay, its easy to locate and within walking distance to Jonker street.

very nice boss, good atmosphere. The boss took us to have dinner together. I really enjoy the two days in Ringos.it's value for money, good for backpackers.

Seriously the best hostel I have ever stayed at. Howard (the owner) loves what he does and that clearly shows. The nightime bike rides through the city to dinner can't be beat. Stop reading reviews and book this hostel. You won't regret it

• 4th Jun 2014